Wtf

Pex1992

Pex1992

Sphinx
This guy is called handsome and gl on a website where girls rate u on ur looks...lol

Attachments

• 527dfe49-705f-4a0e-8585-fb03071d879d-m.jpg
    527dfe49-705f-4a0e-8585-fb03071d879d-m.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 57
  • JFL
Reactions: jefferson
Wrong sub forum retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Insomniac, dogtown and 4 others
he is,but that skin colour...yikes

JFL at his skin and hair color.

• +1
Reactions: badromance and Pex1992
I mean he is not bad looking, just because he is Indian, Idk maybe those girl who where rating him where probably Indian too

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
QUOTE="Sizzurp, post: 229185, member: 667"]
I mean he is not bad looking, just because he is Indian, Idk maybe those girl who where rating him where probably Indian too
[/QUOTE]nope its an american website most of the girls are from usa and uk...

QUOTE="Sizzurp, post: 229185, member: 667"]
nope its an american website most of the girls are from usa and uk...
[/QUOTE]

I see, Like i said he is not bad looking, girls sometimes want something diferent they dont know what they want, one day they like latino guys the next some indian guy... Its whatever Girls have no logic

nope its an american website most of the girls are from usa and uk...

I see, Like i said he is not bad looking, girls sometimes want something diferent they dont know what they want, one day they like latino guys the next some indian guy... Its whatever Girls have no logic
[/QUOTE]
They are low iq ...i rolled arcbrah picture there ...a girl said he is too cute that she would sit on his face for hours lol
Its
Is it that difficult to say Reddit?
Not reddit tbh

They are low iq ...i rolled arcbrah picture there ...a girl said he is too cute that she would sit on his face for hours lol
Its

[/QUOTE]

okay, Idk man those girls either are ugly af and have no standards or some shit.

Some of the girls there have some sort of fetish love some are just sluts and some are nice so its just a mixture of different types of girls

Some of the girls there have some sort of fetish love some are just sluts and some are nice so its just a mixture of different types of girls
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

it's over for currycels

He needs to pluck his unibrow.

Not for every indian
yeah i believe some Indians are one of the best good looking people in the world for example HirthiK Roshan
But the problem is almost 90% of Indians are below average

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
I am new ...so dont know this rating stuff....i would just say he has potential to be average looking with a good hair cut ...skin bleaching ...right now he has a hairstyle of a 90s indian school kid ....

"Youre cute and beautiful. Excuse me, my aryan 6.5 boyfriend with a killer jaw is waiting for me"

Women on internet will never openly call a man ugly without reason to prove the blackpill. It's always the standard "he must be fun and carrying and etc."

The guy is ogre. Shit skin, shit face, shit everything.

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992 and Autist
STREET SHITTER PHENOTYPE IT IS ABSOLUTELY OVER FOR HIM. HE SHOULD LARP AS MICROSOFT TECH SUPPORT TO GET NUDES

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 470
Du
yeah i believe some Indians are one of the best good looking people in the world for example HirthiK Roshan
But the problem is almost 90% of Indians are below average
Dude hrithik roshan is on another level he is on par with brad pitt and tom cruise .u ..he does not even look complete indian and cant find even one guy who can even come close to his looks...but there are other guys who are indeed gl i would say 20% are gl

time to ascend boyos

I am new ...so dont know this rating stuff....i would just say he has potential to be average looking with a good hair cut ...skin bleaching ...right now he has a hairstyle of a 90s indian school kid ....
I see. Based on what you say, he's at a 4/10 (with 4.5 being average.)

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
Not that bad for a pajeet.

what were ur rating for my friend???
I didn't have a rating for him. But, I remember that I thought his facial hair did him no favors. Do you have any pictures of him without facial hair? PM them to me.