lol some nerd already hit 85 on world of warcraft

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
wtf neeguh lol. The game barely launched like 10 hours ago lmao. wtf did that guy do ? His keyboard must be smoking from his inputs

I can't believe that wow still exists, an mmorpg that I never had the chance to play :feelscry:

I can't believe that wow still exists, an mmorpg that I never had the chance to play :feelscry:
Meh only the base game and the first two expansions were worth it tbh. Everything after was trash. No point in joining now tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
Runescape mogs WoW hard.

Runescape mogs WoW hard.
I’m beginning to believe you. The player base of wow is too toxic. Are RuneScape players nicer. I think I saw RuneScape was f2p. I may go check it out

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I’m beginning to believe you. The player base of wow is too toxic. Are RuneScape players nicer. I think I saw RuneScape was f2p. I may go check it out
Its f2p but the best features are behind a paywall. Gotta get membership to really experience the full game.

RS players can be toxic too.

Its f2p but the best features are behind a paywall. Gotta get membership to really experience the full game.

RS players can be toxic too.
Fek I guess the anonymity lets people do whatever they want n shit oh well. I don’t rlly have money atm so I’ll wait till I get my pharm tech job before I start playing games that lock everything behind a paywall.

• +1
Fek I guess the anonymity lets people do whatever they want n shit oh well. I don’t rlly have money atm so I’ll wait till I get my pharm tech job before I start playing games that lock everything behind a paywall.
WoW is the same thing though. You can't even play it without membership, can you? Last time I tried to play it in like 2013 I needed to buy the game and then buy membership. With Runescape I didn't need to buy the game at all and then membership was basically just an option. Although like I said most of the fun stuff was locked behind membership paywall.

WoW is the same thing though. You can't even play it without membership, can you? Last time I tried to play it in like 2013 I needed to buy the game and then buy membership. With Runescape I didn't need to buy the game at all and then membership was basically just an option. Although like I said most of the fun stuff was locked behind membership paywall.
Well, I guess you can keep up your subscription with the wow token but that requires you to be farming nonstop to keep your gold up (much like irl money). Idk I guess every game is the same really; you get what you pay for

• +1