WW rated me 7/10 how to maxx?

P

Prinz Eugen

Bronze
bad sleep and I am bulking atm, I am 6ft 1 and frame is good. WW slammed my high bf and flat maxilla. How would you looksmax boyos? I'm thinking beardmaxxing and colored lenses maybe a different haircut idk

WhatsApp Image 2022 07 21 at 153735

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Jason Voorhees, subhuman incel and 2 others
bad sleep and I am bulking atm, I am 6ft 1 and frame is good. WW slammed my high bf and flat maxilla. How would you looksmax boyos? I'm thinking beardmaxxing and colored lenses maybe a different haircut idk

View attachment 1789237
nigga lied to u ur htn

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
You look mtn imo, maybe it's lens distortion. Regardless, skincare and leanmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Erik-Jón, Prinz Eugen and 4 others
you got 7/10 you gotta be joking :oops:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawMogger, Erik-Jón, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
I think Bonesmashing your cheekbone makes you better.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension! and Erik-Jón

View attachment 1789237
You're a 5. 7 is a chad-lite who at least has some striking features e.g. hunter eyes, strong mandible, prominent zygomatic arch and etc.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Erik-Jón, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
You're a 5. 7 is a chad-lite who at least has some striking features e.g. hunter eyes, strong mandible, prominent zygomatic arch and etc.
I would say 7 is htn, 8 chad lite, 9 chad, 10 Drago

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, buflek and Kingcel32
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: failedeyearea, It'snotover, Torero and 2 others
you got 7/10 you gotta be joking :oops:
Rating

I would maybe give myself a 6/10 especially now as I am high bodyfat and my face is bloated from bulking. But besides the point I would like to ASCEND. I hope you guys can help me out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Deleted member 16474 and Curry Suicide
already bonesmashing btw hence the bruises, hope I do not end up retarded jfl

WW lied to you, you are a 5.5/10. You have a long midface, it might due to lens distortion but it's ruining harmony. You also look you have an underbite, is this the case?

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and Xangsane
don't get too hung up on the ratings boyos. By all means I am a mtn however I need ADVICE how to softmaxx or surgerymaxx

WW overrates tall people a lot with that said I would say he is pretty good at pointing all your flaws and strengths. Imo you slightly above average. Mandible and chin looks decent but your eyes are too close and your long mid face throws off the ratios a lot. Train your neck and grow a denser beard.

2994750 WhatsApp Image 2022 07 21 at 153735

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Racky and Sny
This confirms to be that WW overrates by maybe 1 or 1.5 points.
Got rated 7.5 when I'm probably a 6-6.5 maximum.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Your a 6/10, you can’t ascend higher as your ratios are what are actually holding you back, specifically the midface, IPD, FWHR, however your 6’1 and white so you’ll be fine if your NT

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and Ken
who is ww

• +1
Reactions: agoostis
yes youre like 6.25 - 6.5/10

View attachment 1789395

I would maybe give myself a 6/10 especially now as I am high bodyfat and my face is bloated from bulking. But besides the point I would like to ASCEND. I hope you guys can help me out
how much did you pay for this cringe jfl i want to murder this guy

Your a 6/10, you can’t ascend higher as your ratios are what are actually holding you back, specifically the midface, IPD, FWHR, however your 6’1 and white so you’ll be fine if your NT

white and 6ft1 isnt even a boost as a european zoomer tbh, I live in an all white country/area. Also I think lense distortion in this pic is mogging me

This confirms to be that WW overrates by maybe 1 or 1.5 points.
Got rated 7.5 when I'm probably a 6-6.5 maximum.

does he give .5 ratings? I would give myself around a 5 or 6 as well (which isnt the end of the world anyway)

white and 6ft1 isnt even a boost as a european zoomer tbh, I live in an all white country/area. Also I think lense distortion in this pic is mogging me
6’1 is enough, tired of this euro height bullshit, the tallest average amongst white 19 year olds is Montenegro where it’s only 6’0, rest of Europe is like 5’10.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 18840
You’re like a strong MTN/ weak HTN

6’1 so I’m tempted to say your smv is like HTN irl.

There’s not really any obvious surgical maxxing you can do tbh I would just get lean delete your account and enjoy life. Sure you’ll never be slaying stacies left , right and centre, but so long as you have a social circle you’ll get a decent girl

Couldn’t CCW bimax with maxillary impaction potentially help him- I know I just said there weren’t surgery for him but tbh It would probably ascend him.

Questionable whether it’s worth the risk for him at his looks level already

• +1
Reactions: Prinz Eugen
6’1 is enough, tired of this euro height bullshit, the tallest average amongst white 19 year olds is Montenegro where it’s only 6’0, rest of Europe is like 5’10.

it is indeed enough and girls will not autoreject you, but it is far from real height halo tbh. Also zoomer girls in heels brutally mog me from time to time

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and LightSkinNoob
Couldn’t CCW bimax with maxillary impaction potentially help him- I know I just said there weren’t surgery for him but tbh It would probably ascend him.

Questionable whether it’s worth the risk for him at his looks level already

I agree, I though about bimax to improve midface. But tbh the cost, swelling, recovery, braces and possibility of getting botched with potential nerve damage and chronic pain is off-putting ngl.

tldr thinking about midface fillers and/or zygo implants

I agree, I though about bimax to improve midface. But tbh the cost, swelling, recovery, braces and possibility of getting botched with potential nerve damage and chronic pain is off-putting ngl.

tldr thinking about midface fillers and/or zygo implants
Eh I think the latter two options have too much of a risk of looking uncanny and wierd. I’ve not seen very many zygo implant results which look natural tbh

It’s understandable not wanting to go through with a bimax at your looks level- while you probably would improve from it, it probably wouldn’t be a crazy life changing transformation, and all the money pain and recovery for just a slight improvement is questionable

• +1
Reactions: Prinz Eugen
Eh I think the latter two options have too much of a risk of looking uncanny and wierd. I’ve not seen very many zygo implant results which look natural tbh

It’s understandable not wanting to go through with a bimax at your looks level- while you probably would improve from it, it probably wouldn’t be a crazy life changing transformation, and all the money pain and recovery for just a slight improvement is questionable

very helpful analysis. Would indeed prefer to improve my social circle, talk to girls and take stacys rejection instead of being in pain and swollen for months tbh. Also I remember a jaw surgeon laughing at me for asking about bimax

Wh
very helpful analysis. Would indeed prefer to improve my social circle, talk to girls and take stacys rejection instead of being in pain and swollen for months tbh. Also I remember a jaw surgeon laughing at me for asking about bimax
What jaw surgeon though?

If I went to a more bluepilled/functional one I’d get the same response

The guys talked about on this board are open to doing bimax on newrly anyone

The guys talked about on this board are open to doing bimax on newrly anyone

already scheduled a consulation with doctor Z in Berlin, lets see what he has to say. All I've read about him is impressive so far.

Avg 19yo height in the US is 176cm, almost same as Brazil which is known as a manlet territory.

" oh bro but the only thing that matters is avg white height"

ok, still lower than Europe (which is filled with immigrants btw)

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-height-by-country - this shows that lots of EU countries are 5cm taller than US

Long midface ruins your ratios

dude apart from some urban areas in NW-Euro (where avg height is already ridiculous) Europe is overwhelmingly white. White, high class zoomers are tall af, take my word for it.
so ur telling me that the avg is like more than 5cm higher than the us

so ur telling me that the avg is like more than 5cm higher than the us

oh absolutely, isnt most US zoomers asians, hispanics and blacks? Is it really unknown to you that ethnic euros are tall af

Brb bout to get rated as a 9 by WW :forcedsmile:

oh absolutely, isnt most US zoomers asians, hispanics and blacks? Is it really unknown to you that ethnic euros are tall af
yeah I have only been to Europe when I was 6 and 11 years old. US blacks aren't that short tho, true manlets are Hispanics and some Asians I think

or at least hard mewi g and thumbpulling