WW3 - BIG HAPPENINGS IN THE WORLD: GET READY BUCKOS

RedKeyboard

RedKeyboard

Silver
American Vice President Pence abruptly returns to White House for emergency meeting!

Putin calls emergency meeting with chiefs of defense and returns to the Kremlin!

Russian sub "fire" causes numerous deaths, thought to be possible US or Israeli escalation!

Israel calls security meeting for tomorrow, and braces for war with Iran.

Explosion heard in Turkey, member of NATO. (Thought to be ammo depot/wedding explosion, nothing too serious as of now)

Up to 150 dead after airstrike hits migrant center half an hour ago in Libya!

Explosions in the Gaza Strip, possible explosion testing by Hamas or other groups ramping up supplies in order to help hurt Israel in conflict!

Get ready buckos, if your of drafting age get ready for that letter in the mail, your being deployed soon!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Einon, AspiringChad and 3 others
I wont be enlisted till the later part of the war when they slacken recruitment standards - horrid eyesight and asthma.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, ElliotRodgerJr and RedKeyboard
Hell nah y’all niggas can go die

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, ElliotRodgerJr and RedKeyboard
Time to run reincarnation game,I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Time to escape to South America together bro

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
Can't wait for WW3

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and Deleted member 685
Implying it won't just end in a few hours from nukes.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1560, The Dude Abides and 2 others
rape max in some unknown village you been sent to, dont worry, your incel superior and peer will understand and wont report you, they will join you(y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 1680, RedKeyboard and 3 others
cope there wont be any war jfl

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
I hope israel gets rekt

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Balkancel, ElliotRodgerJr and 2 others
America would cuck everyone anyways

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Yummyinmytummy and ChoSeungHui
if this is srs im gtfoing of america and going to some undeveloped jungle

I want WW3 to happen tbh life is so boring. If ww3 broke out tomorrow I would be genuinely happy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1560, Balkancel and 3 others
Nothing is going to happens as always

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Deleted member 656 and ChoSeungHui
No this is bad I must stop this

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Deleted member 656
@Chrysler69 gtfih

I want WW3 to happen tbh life is so boring. If ww3 broke out tomorrow I would be genuinely happy.
No you won't lmao. You'd be shitting your pants just like me and everyone else here.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Get your buttholes ready for deployment boys. I hope none of you get seasick!
We're going to war, and we have to protect our Israeli allies in the Middle East. (if your a burgercel)

EDIT: IN OTHER NEWS: MASS RIOTS IN ISRAEL AND TEL AVIV AS ETHIOPIAN JEWS PROTEST A POLICE SHOOTING OF ETHIOPIAN YOUNG MAN.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
We're going to war, and we have to protect our Israeli allies in the Middle East. (if your a burgercel)View attachment 75642
>Jews force non-white integration in military
>Jews force war with Iran using US as beat stick
>nonwhites are too retarded to fight effectively and win
>Isreal wiped off map with Iranian nukes

GG no re

• +1
dinrd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
>The attack on the Libyan migrant centre is not a surprise. The country is going through a civil war.

>Explosions in the Gaza strip have been happening for over a decade

>The article on the Russian sub fire mentions nothing about suspicion of US or Israeli involvement

>Israel regularly has security meetings on Wednesdays

>It's natural for Putin to want a security meeting after one of his submarines just got ogred

But as for Turkey and Pence, I have no idea. There's a myriad of reasons for either.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1560 and ChoSeungHui
We're going to war, and we have to protect our Israeli allies in the Middle East. (if your a burgercel)View attachment 75642

EDIT: IN OTHER NEWS: MASS RIOTS IN ISRAEL AND TEL AVIV AS ETHIOPIAN JEWS PROTEST A POLICE SHOOTING OF ETHIOPIAN YOUNG MAN.
Now in position = stationed

No you won't lmao. You'd be shitting your pants just like me and everyone else here.
if anything happends I dont think anyone would bother bombing the shithole that is uk at least

• +1
Time to run reincarnation game,I guess
I developed a theory when I was 13. You will technically reincarnate because the Universe and after it dies by tearing apart or the Big crunch, there will be nothing. And in that nothing, in an instant, the Universe will be born again.
Because the infinite universe and timelines theory, you will eventually be on another earth because your brain will be exactly the same. You won't remember your life now. But there is a chance even in that, that you will be a PSL 2 subhuman. It never ends,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, The Dude Abides, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
Cope. I can only imagine a frail scoliosiscel like you wobbling around in the ruins asking alpha soldiers like myself for some bread

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, ElliotRodgerJr, RedKeyboard and 1 other person
honestly will be nuked before i would even know there was a war. Such has been my luck my whole life.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
@RedKeyboard any more news?

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
@Alarico8

Some stuff but nothing really worthy enough for you guys. As of right now, just some normal stuff that happens all the time, and some situations which were odd, but at this point we can only speculate.

That news would be:
CAPITAL OF TUNISIA, TUNIS, ROCKED BY SUICIDE BOMBER, FAILED WITH NO CASUALTIES OTHER THAN HIMSELF

SEISMIC ACTIVITY EARLIER TODAY IN IRAN, SOME SPECULATE COULD BE AFTERSHOCK OF NUCLEAR TESTING

ODD ACTIVITY WITHIN SCHUMANN RENAISSANCE DETECTION AND GLOBAL MAGNETIC FREQUENCY - NOTHING SUBSTANTIAL BUT CAUSE FOR SPECULATION AT SOMETHING HAPPENING GLOBALLY

LIKELY NO US-ISRAELI ATTACK ON IRAN UNTIL TOMORROW/THURSDAY (IDF HAS SHOWN TO MAINLY ATTACK AT 2 - 4 AM LOCAL TIME, PASSED A FEW HOURS AGO)

PRESIDENT TRUMPS TWITTER SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN TAKEN CONTROL OF ENTIRELY BY AIDES FOR THE PAST FEW HOURS, ODD WRITING STYLE, MIGHT BE IN THE PANIC ROOM/BRIEFING - EMPTY SCHEDULE TOMORROW (SAME WITH PENCE)

EDIT: PICTURE OF THE ABNORMAL ACTIVITY @Alarico8

1562091121812.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
@Alarico8

Some stuff but nothing really worthy enough for you guys. As of right now, just some normal stuff that happens all the time, and some situations which were odd, but at this point we can only speculate.

That news would be:
CAPITAL OF TUNISIA, TUNIS, ROCKED BY SUICIDE BOMBER, FAILED WITH NO CASUALTIES OTHER THAN HIMSELF

SEISMIC ACTIVITY EARLIER TODAY IN IRAN, SOME SPECULATE COULD BE AFTERSHOCK OF NUCLEAR TESTING

ODD ACTIVITY WITHIN SCHUMANN RENAISSANCE DETECTION AND GLOBAL MAGNETIC FREQUENCY - NOTHING SUBSTANTIAL BUT CAUSE FOR SPECULATION AT SOMETHING HAPPENING GLOBALLY

LIKELY NO US-ISRAELI ATTACK ON IRAN UNTIL TOMORROW/THURSDAY (IDF HAS SHOWN TO MAINLY ATTACK AT 2 - 4 AM LOCAL TIME, PASSED A FEW HOURS AGO)

PRESIDENT TRUMPS TWITTER SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN TAKEN CONTROL OF ENTIRELY BY AIDES FOR THE PAST FEW HOURS, ODD WRITING STYLE, MIGHT BE IN THE PANIC ROOM/BRIEFING - EMPTY SCHEDULE TOMORROW (SAME WITH PENCE)
Nothing concrete tbh

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Yeah, I wasn't planning on making any updates until tomorrow, but this is all I have as of now tbh. Just some leads that we can wait and see how it goes. I'm holding on tight boys, and remember KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR MAILBOXES BOYS DRAFT LETTERS COMING IN!

• +1
The world needs a reset anyways

Nothing is happening stop the sensationalist cope. Things like this happen all the time. Confrontations rise up then cool down again.
It’s over for war mongerCels

• +1
I'd rather rope,than fight for a government and people that have given me nothing.I refuse.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Chad is going to be first in the nuke shelter while you don't make it and die from radiation poisoning

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Zeta ascended, Einon and 1 other person
Low tier Clickbait

Op ur a greycel

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 656 and Einon
Swagwaffle

• +1
idc

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Swagwaffle and Ritalincel
This shooting shit needs to sincerely stop if you bloody well ask me. Edit: Oops, wrong topic.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back