Wwyd if a girl bit your cock off

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

the pieces were simply put together wrong
Personally I would kill her or bring her to my lair
My life is worthless now that my cock is gone, and she deserves my revenge for biting off my dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 15827
bite her boobs off

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and isis_Bleach
  • JFL
Yeah it's gonna have to be brutal murder for sure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Growth Plate, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Not much of an alternative

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
55ECEFD7 453A 4B9A 809B D1F1C436A2D7
Become a cock hungry bear boy on the hunt for dick to suck andchow down on maybe get some creamy cum too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Sny, to_stop_da_cope and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, ballskin, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 15827, BearBoy and 1 other person
@BearBoy is securing some dick with his claws and putting it into his big furry mouth
100% doxxing you when im leaving this forum

• +1
  • JFL
100% doxxing you when im leaving this forum
Doesn't matter what he looks like it's painfully obvious that he is chad either way :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: youngmax
Not much of an alternative
You can’t even rape her cause you have no dick
You could eat her out but that’s cucked

You can’t even rape her cause you have no dick
You could eat her out but that’s cucked
You wouldn't even have the testosterone to be aggressive :feelswah: you'd probably just end up letting her go and crying. Evil hypothetical WHORE!!

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Will this work if my dick was eaten? I think im out of luck... :feelswhy:
You have to open her stomach and retrieve your penis to give to the surgeons then :lul:
There is also penis transplant surgery in China, but patients get traumatised by someone else’s penis

• JFL
You have to open her stomach and retrieve your penis to give to the surgeons then :lul:
There is also penis transplant surgery in China, but patients get traumatised by someone else’s penis
@BearBoy wouldnt be traumatized, he'd enjoy having such a readily available source of yummy foreign cock and sticking em into his furry mouth. Isn't that right you slutty dick hungry fur bear? :sneaky:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and ballskin
i would become a fart clown who runs around the streets shitting in front of people before jumping into the grand canyon

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
@BearBoy wouldnt be traumatized, he'd enjoy having such a readily available source of yummy foreign cock and sticking em into his furry mouth. Isn't that right you slutty dick hungry fur bear? :sneaky:
2843420 20220416 213919

This is your faggot bitch face? gonna behead your bitchass:feelskek:

• JFL
Thanks for posting this, I'm looking really good here and am happy to take another look, god damn does it feel good to be chad :feelsez:
You are 5 6 and a ugly nigger looking white, once i find you its over for your life

• JFL
There's nothing wrong with being hungry for cock broh it's alright (y)

You are 5 6 and a ugly nigger looking white, once i find you its over for your life
5"5*

I bet a big bear like you could maul me, but I can tell you'd rearrange my guts and stick my tiny dick in your big furry mouth first though, you cumslut fur bear :sneaky:

I bet a big bear like you could maul me, but I can tell you'd rearrange my guts and stick my tiny dick in your big furry mouth first though, you cumslut fur bear :sneaky:
You dont see the danger right now, so didnt the guy who i murdered 2 months ago:feelskek:

• JFL
You dont see the danger right now, so didnt the guy who i murdered 2 months ago:feelskek:
Thinking about being torn apart by cum hungry grizzly like you really gets me going, please find me and fuck me soon, my big fur covered cumslut :p

Thinking about being torn apart by cum hungry grizzly like you really gets me going, please find me and fuck me soon, my big fur covered cumslut :p
Dont worry i will behead your curry faggot father and your whore mother aswell, your family is made for my big bear cock and made to suffer for the almighty one.

• JFL
Dont worry i will behead your curry faggot father and your whore mother aswell, your family is made for my big bear cock and made to suffer for the almighty one.
Don't forget to fuck me in the face Mr. Bearslut!

Don't forget to fuck me in the face Mr. Bearslut!
Always the niggers in US who think they are all safe:ROFLMAO:

Dont worry one day i will see your face and i will skin you alive

Always the niggers in US who think they are all safe:ROFLMAO:

Dont worry one day i will see your face and i will skin you alive
This is type of shit talk I'd use while playing overwatch :lul: good shit broh I'm really truly scared for my life and am seriously scared!!

This is type of shit talk I'd use while playing overwatch :lul: good shit broh I'm really truly scared for my life and am seriously scared!!

That's what they all said