Wyd if u see this irl

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
You walk inside a train and you see a 6’5 Chico with a wide frame standing looking at you

My eyes would blur all his features and harmony

Attachments

• IMG_6121.jpeg
    IMG_6121.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and Axii
Already happened before. :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and halloweed
Shooting him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, halloweed and Accelerator
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and halloweed
Flick up Like this

"Yooo Chico"

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Joever for me. I think he’s ugly and weird looking
Wtf. You’ve got brainrot. He looks very good. I would have stayed if I had his looks. :forcedsmile:

Have you ever tried dating apps ex-cockologist
I haven't, no. But if I did, all my matches would be bots and stacyfishes conducted by .org Dalits. 💀

I haven't, no. But if I did, all my matches would be bots and stacyfishes conducted by .org Dalits. 💀
Fakecel. You need to try it or else you will die without ever living up to your full potential. SMH

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Fakecel. You need to try it or else you will die without ever living up to your full potential. SMH
My potential? I'm hard-capped at truecel facially, I'm deathnik plus I live in the Netherlands. :feelswah:

At least try bhai
I'd set myself for failure, my already-gone self-esteem would take another hit and I'd sink to the bottom once again, only for months to pass by before I recover from the pain. I would rather not.

Get off and wait for next train

You walk inside a train and you see a 6’5 Chico with a wide frame standing looking at you

My eyes would blur all his features and harmony
I would look at his face once. And quickly never look in his direction.
Ive seen an actual psl god irl in subway. And he started laughing when i looked in his direction.
So i was so scared i looked at the trainstation wall.

No he was slavic, with buzzcut. Legit like 8/10 psl, hard to describe his face. But he had piercing blue eyes
“Piercing blue eyes” I already know ur one of those faggots who call mtns with blue eyes psl gods

“Piercing blue eyes” I already know ur one of those faggots who call mtns with blue eyes psl gods
No man. From the bottom of my soul. I see many blue eyed mtns, and chads. But this guy was just special. He looked like a fucking killer.

Mix of psl gods. I forgot their names. But the lady gaga dude. And the never get up guy,