WYR: Fuck a white Gigastacy and die immediately after, or LTR a PSL 2 Abo landwhale?

Which would you rather?

• Total voters
Should have clarified in OP that the death is painful.

A painless death is something many people strive for, even without the bonus of fcking a gigastacy.

If the death is painful I would change my entire choice.
Done, added to the OP, thank you for reminding me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
male honeybees have it tough.
They literally sit on their assess for months and do nothing while female worker bees gather honey, feed them and keep the hive going. They're basically neets. :Comfy:
There's a single word for them in Russian, which my grandfather, who was a beekeeper, used to call parasites on society (usually the government).
Although when winter comes, worker bees throw them out of the hive and seal it, leaving then to die from cold.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
With option 2, do you have the option of being a polygamist?
Mua

Hausa polygamist

You stay with her for the rest of your life, you cannot cheat, have other girls on the side, or divorce if you're married
If you are in a polygamous marriage, this is not cheating[ISPOILER](under the customary law of most cultures and the religious laws of most religions that authorize polygamy)[/ISPOILER], you don't have "other girls on the side", you have wives, and you are not divorcing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056 and Xangsane
View attachment 1736193

View attachment 1736198

If you are in a polygamous marriage, this is not cheating[ISPOILER](under the customary law of most cultures and the religious laws of most religions that authorize polygamy)[/ISPOILER], you don't have "other girls on the side", you have wives, and you are not divorcing.

Nope.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
How is this thread 28 minutes ago and already has 2 pages? How am I supposed to get rep? :soy:

• JFL
You get to LTR a PSL 2 Abo landwhale which you later marry. You stay with her for the rest of your life, you cannot cheat, have other girls on the side, or divorce if you're married.
Depends on how landwhale we're talking.

• +1
Also you didn't say we can't starve her, make her skinny and looksmax her

• +1
View attachment 1736193

View attachment 1736198

Are you west African?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Racky
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Yes

Nope, you'd have to let her be

At least BMI 30

Take notes boyo!
31.5 BMI. Would happily. Body is everything. Just have a pussy and don't be 600lb life tier

Do you dislike it as a concept or just for yourself?
Why?
I personally wouldn't do it. I'd rather give all my love and attention to one woman, take care of her and raise kids together. Having 4 wives is a hassle and I'd rather give all my attention and love to one woman, rather than share small pieces with 4 wives

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Racky
this is also 5'4 175. very fuckable

Title. You must choose one option from these:
  • You get to fuck a white Gigastacy once, but once the act is done, you die immediately after. The death process begins after you fuck, and you will die a slow and painful death.
  • You get to LTR a PSL 2 Abo landwhale which you later marry. You stay with her for the rest of your life, you cannot cheat, have other girls on the side, or divorce if you're married.
Eh I have already fuck semi Abos cos I have fucked curry and SEA so what’s a little more abo genes

I will do it for the happiness of my children to make permanent turbo moggers. I'll make sure to send them a laptop which opens in 13 years with all the looksmaxxing tips possible

• +1
You pick the first option cause you are repulsed by 2 psl abo woman

I pick the first option cus im suicidal

We are not the same
Singles Giancarlo Esposito Gus Fringe 012917 0048 700x1000

There's more to life than women so I would choose to live with the Abo

Fuck a white GigaStacy then fuck off to Valhalla afterwards. :ogre:

dying for pussy
Fabio De Luigi No GIF by Androidiani

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
Abo landwhale mogs white Stacy in psl

If any day is the last day of my life it will be legendary
I'll take the giga Stacy please
Even though I'm ready to die a painful death
Mr Kumar will like 1 giga Stacy please (In trump voice)

I will just have her killed somehow. If I can't do that, I will just live as an incel ignoring her.