X is overrated

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
I've noticed users of this forum that don't have X trait will see that "x is overrated." For nibbas that dont have good lower third, they will say 'lower third is overrated,' for nibbas that dont have good zygos, they'll say 'zygos are overrated,' and so on and so forth. But the reality is none of it is overrated, and men that do have X traits are attractive to women, so lets just be real about things over here for a second.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 2227, Ruby and 2 others
it’s a coping mechanism. same w manlets saying height doesn’t matter.

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
it’s a coping mechanism. same w manlets saying height doesn’t matter.

giphy.gif
Yea everyone just needs to be real about the situation and do their best rather than spout bullshit unrealistic statements.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2846
Nah I’ve noticed the opposite

Users who have certain good traits will say this or that is overrated Because they have it but they still can’t get women.

For example sirgey says height is overrated which is ridiculous btw because he’s 6’5 and can’t get any girls.

Or Pietrosick saying hooded eyes are overrated when he has them etc

I could name more users but you get my point already

What’s funny is those users who say that are usually the most autistic and that’s the thing actually holding them back.

besides that EVERYTHING MATTERS you can’t pick or choose

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Gengar, Ruby and 1 other person

Users who have certain good traits will say this or that is overrated Because they have it but they still can’t get women.

For example sirgey says height is overrated which is ridiculous btw because he’s 6’5 and can’t get any girls.

What’s funny is those users who say that are usually the most autistic and that’s the thing actually holding them back.

I have a good lower third and it’s overrated doesn’t help me at all

If sirgey ascends to normie tier even he will be a slayer. Deepset, hooded eyes are such a good feature, id happily pay a fuck ton of money to have them.

• +1
if it genuinely was overrated they wouldn't be posting here

I have a good lower third and it’s overrated doesn’t help me at all
Well I think your height and the fact you're visibly indian failo you more than anything, if you were 6'0 with a lighter more ethnically ambigious skin complexion, and the same face you would be a chadpreet.

• +1
Well I think your height and the fact you're visibly indian failo you more than anything, if you were 6'0 with a lighter more ethnically ambigious skin complexion, and the same face you would be a chadpreet.
It is what it is, i can pass as a Mexican according to Mexicanincel so that why I do decent with latinas
You’d be worse off without it
What would I be with a mediocre lower third and a low hyoid bone?

It is what it is, i can pass as a Mexican according to Mexicanincel so that why I do decent with latinas
Yea you do look a little bit mexican, and you seem to have a decent slay count, so honestly youve done well for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
>I have a good lower third and it’s overrated doesn’t help me at all
> I do decent with latinas
pick one

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Titbot
Actually those that have the feature will say it's overrated because they're aware enough to know that having a certain feature does not guarantee attractiveness.

I’m waiting for your ascension?
My ascension is already underway, my gym membership starts next week. My skicare products come in about 2 weeks from now. And murgeries will all be done before i turn 22. And on friday im meeting that asian qt from my school to smoke a joint with her, gonna slay mane.

Lol x beat that guys ass outside his concert and took a picture with him

Legendary moment tbh
do you listen to thaiboy digital?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot
i do the opposite. x is overrated because i have x and i'm still ugly

• +1
My ascension is already underway, my gym membership starts next week. My skicare products come in about 2 weeks from now. And murgeries will all be done before i turn 22. And on friday im meeting that asian qt from my school to smoke a joint with her, gonna slay mane.

do you listen to thaiboy digital?
I listen to them all ecco2k, yung lean, thaiboy digital, bladee

EEB47F96 BDAB 48F0 B935 BDC3C8B6FB66