Xangsane eyebrows

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
IMG 0276

Having densed eyebrows that far passed the outer eyes is aesthetic af. Chico and Lorenzo had it too.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@Xangsane @BrahminBoss

Tag Xangsane they said, nothing will go wrong they said.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 26859
incoming autistic sperge about how only arabs can have long dark eyelashes and full eyebrows like that

• JFL
Yet with all of those appealing looks he rots on here because he isn’t nt and has autism

• JFL
i want anyone and everyone to commit suicide if you genuinely believe the biggest rotter on this forum is above a ltn. pure retardation

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Xangsane, Deleted member 25059 and 1 other person
i want anyone and everyone to commit suicide if you genuinely believe the biggest rotter on this forum is above a ltn. pure retardation
Wait you think he is not htn????

most people on here have double digite iq and have never been in any social setting in their life so they will get caught on any larp

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
most people on here have double digite iq and have never been in any social setting in their life so they will get caught on any larp
Xangsane larp ?????????? :(

Xangsane larp ?????????? :(
simple iq test. Do you think that someone who posts generated anime painting looks like this?