@Xangsane My sim is such an asshole. I fucked a black girl who though she could get commitemnt

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)

My sim chad here, Kayden Dawson, early 20s

Basically I downloaded so many mods in Sims and there was a mod named WhickedWims where you can legit fuck Sims and see dicks and pussies and shit

So my Sim is walking and about to enter his appartement and he sees this brown skin (black) girl, she comes talking to him and there's a thing saying that she actaully finds him attracitive up there in the up right menu, so I flirt with her and then we fuck, I legit cum inside her and the Sim menu tells me she might be pregnant, funny shit, I gave her an STD too

Next day she comes knocking at my appartement and she asks me to be her man and she thinks she loves me, I rejected that bitch and she was super embrassed and started crying JFL at this

I'm applying for Uni rn and about to go slay hard and make chad friends @Xangsane

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 32425, Xangsane and 1 other person

JFL

Kayden just made another girl make an account on lipstickalley and r/FemaleDatingStrategy

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 32425 and Xangsane
@Xangsane sit on my face

major lazer fox GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

Attachments

• 0c8a8e9ffc84f3638402c33cae651b20.mp4
    2 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and alriodai
View attachment 2349009

Basically I downloaded so many mods in Sims and there was a mod named WhickedWims where you can legit fuck Sims and see dicks and pussies and shit

So my Sim is walking and about to enter his appartement and he sees this brown skin (black) girl, she comes talking to him and there's a thing saying that she actaully finds him attracitive up there in the up right menu, so I flirt with her and then we fuck, I legit cum inside her and the Sim menu tells me she might be pregnant, funny shit, I gave her an STD too

Next day she comes knocking at my appartement and she asks me to be her man and she thinks she loves me, I rejected that bitch and she was super embrassed and started crying JFL at this

I'm applying for Uni rn and about to go slay hard and make chad friends @Xangsane
How did she respond after she cried? What is his actual type?
View attachment 2349015
JFL

Kayden just made another girl make an account on lipstickalley and r/FemaleDatingStrategy
And how attractive does he find her?

Does XangSim mog Kayden?

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
View attachment 2349009

what does the black foid sim look like?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
How did she respond after she cried? What is his actual type?

And how attractive does he find her?

Does XangSim mog Kayden?
View attachment 2349017View attachment 2349018
Kayden mogs your XangSim tbh. Not even because he's mine, he has better bones overrall and better features and harmony

The WhickedWim mod is actually crazy, you can put your exact type of girl there
I made him be super attracted to redheads, blondes, whites, and a bit tanned brunettes with specific features facially (I put in too much)
You can also change his dick size JFL

After she cried it said that "she was too embarassed". I am now scared that she might be pregnant bc I didn't use a condom JFL
She left the house and I think I can't contact her for now. Gonna be awkward seeing her in the halls

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Kayden mogs your XangSim tbh. Not even because he's mine, he has better bones overrall and better features and harmony
No worries, do you have a better pic?
The WhickedWim mod is actually crazy, you can put your exact type of girl there
I have it too JFL
I made him be super attracted to redheads, blondes, whites, and a bit tanned brunettes with specific features facially (I put in too much)
You can also change his dick size JFL
I see so he's not into ethnic girls at all? What are the features?
After she cried it said that "she was too embarassed". I am now scared that she might be pregnant bc I didn't use a condom JFL
She left the house and I think I can't contact her for now. Gonna be awkward seeing her in the halls
why don't you make him talk to her?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and alriodai
the combined age of xangsane and op is 80 btw

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and alriodai

I have it too JFL

Sure
Frontal picture / side-profile / 3/4
Can you show yours?

JFL no way you have it too mirin you Xanny

He is into ethnic girls that are white passing. He was horny that night so he fucked Penny (the black girl)

I wanna make him into a manipulative asshole who acts nice to girls infront of them but doesn't give a fuck about them.

I made my first Sim (not Kayden) into me IRL more and I had no girls at all

• +1
Sure
Can you show yours?
Sure!

mogger tbh. Looks like Richard Ramirez and very low trust
JFL no way you have it too mirin you Xanny
I do, JFL.
He is into ethnic girls that are white passing. He was horny that night so he fucked Penny (the black girl)
So in other words, he just prefers white (so not Indigenous/Mulatta Latinas, Asians, Gulf Arabs, Indians or mulattas/black women)
I wanna make him into a manipulative asshole who acts nice to girls infront of them but doesn't give a fuck about them.
With a very high body count, how many girls did he fuck before?
I made my first Sim (not Kayden) into me IRL more and I had no girls at all
So you made him look like you?

• +1
Sure!
View attachment 2349066View attachment 2349071View attachment 2349077

mogger tbh. Looks like Richard Ramirez and very low trust

I do, JFL.

So in other words, he just prefers white (so not Indigenous/Mulatta Latinas, Asians, Gulf Arabs, Indians or mulattas/black women)

With a very high body count, how many girls did he fuck before?

So you made him look like you?
I inspired myself a bit of my features but he mogs me to death ofc.

In term of the body count, I rather keep it universe wise, logically Kayden would have a body count minimum in 20s or 30s but since Penny is the first girl I fucked since I started my Sim, then it's only 1.

Do you also have the basement drugs mod? It's super mogger.

• +1
I inspired myself a bit of my features but he mogs me to death ofc.
So you look like Ramirez IRL?
In term of the body count, I rather keep it universe wise, logically Kayden would have a body count minimum in 20s or 30s but since Penny is the first girl I fucked since I started my Sim, then it's only 1.
I gotcha, but IRL it would be in the 30s.
Do you also have the basement drugs mod? It's super mogger.
I do yes JFL.
Since I don't drink or smoke, I made myself have the "straight edge" trait.

• Woah
So you look like Ramirez IRL?

I gotcha, but IRL it would be in the 30s.

I do yes JFL.
Since I don't drink or smoke, I made myself have the "straight edge" trait.
I don't look like Ramirez. I don't think my Sim do too.
I think my sim and yours look alike
Wouldn't it be good if my sim and yours met IRL? I wonder how they would react to each other

• +1

I have it too JFL

Pious muslim downloading fucking sims sex mods hahaha
JFL at the state of this retard

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
  • Woah