Xangsane please tell me what squishy squishy means

Who do you think looks ethnic?
Ethnic is usually associated with darker or just "less white" traits. In some circumstances asians look more like the idealized white woman than true europeans themselves, in that they're neotenous, less masculine bony features (but strong support), generally shorter, and have more contrasting coloration, as opposed to lighter hair and eyes which doesnt contrast with skin at all. I think long term, they're better investments than a white woman that will wall at 30 even with surgery and fakeup.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EnglandBadman, Xangsane and Deleted member 43403
Ethnic is usually associated with darker or just "less white" traits. In some circumstances asians look more like the idealized white woman than true europeans themselves, in that they're neotenous, less masculine bony features (but strong support), generally shorter, and have more contrasting coloration, as opposed to lighter hair and eyes which doesnt contrast with skin at all. I think long term, they're better investments than a white woman that will wall at 30 even with surgery and fakeup.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I agree that I would prefer them over a white woman, but many here don't like asians.

China, Japan, Korea, Mongolia, Mongoloid Siberians, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Chinese Singaporean, Kazakh, etc
You forgot Liberia, Haiti and Zambia