@xangsane works at my workplace!

I'm not gonna take a photo of a colleague first time I see him jfl. Least socially inept .org user jfl.
Ask me for some advice cause I can snap a pic of someone right in the face without the person noticing.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and HarrierDuBois
I saw this mf step through the door at our meeting he was legit a 5'9-5'10 half MENA half white guy with golden skin, dark brown hair, and blue eyes. Identical phenotypical expression to Xangsane. Chad if not for his wide IPD and shortish PFL, legit model tier side profile. Was cagefuel asf how striking of a resemblance there was.

@Xangsane

@LooksOrDeath @ike57 @pneumocystosis @Allandro @defezman @aBetterMii @NordicMaxxer @julianchicago @5.5psl @Ellipsis @enchanted_elixir @Artemis @Iasacrko @rand anon @cytoplasm @WishIwasChico @ihatereddit @Solar @Nebula @tristan18 @TRUE_CEL @slayer69 @Earth Dollar @HeightPilledum @It'snotover @Jacob Hate @ceo @BoredPrince @deadmanwalking @ReadBooksEveryday @DelonLover1999 @0hMan @Reformed @bluepilled @TsarTsar444 @blackckatt @SurgeryEnjoyer @temporomandibular32 @sebsyx @StrangerDanger
What @Xangsane would have looked like if his edits were legit.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back