Xcrunner211 on Height Increase

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
Repost
Hey there. I can definitely help you with your height increase goals but right now I am awaiting my supplies and key ingredients.

Some of my supplies..especially the bacteria plasmid used to dissolve the growth plates are obtained from Nepal and the Netherlands.

These are extremely hard for me to acquire and I also pay country funds. I received 3 addition testimonials this morning.

A 43-year-old in Delhi who grew 6 inches in 6 weeks but lost his job as he could not stay awake and felt sluggish...

a 29-year-old female from Thailand who grew 8 inches in 4 weeks and complained of extreme growth pains more around the ribcage and neck and a

16-year-old in Norway who grew 11 inches in 4 weeks!yes 11 inches!​

• JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Chadeep, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
Xcrunner211 is a scammer

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
Might seem like bullshit but atleast someone try it lmao

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 1973
Explain this son!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
good cope, i need this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 1973
If it works for someone and we get real proof of it, I will try on myself

• Woah
I seriously hope you'll hit your head on the ceiling one day op, admiring your dedication.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, diggbicc, draco and 5 others
I was talking to this obese 19 year old the other day. He was telling me about how his endo doc was putting him on norditropin and promised two inches in 6 months even though the kid wasn't growth hormone deficient. can we just go to an endo and get gh to grow? I mean the doc promised two inches and I think he said they were aiming for five inches.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: je3oe, BasedSpinelet257, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
I made actually thread like two months ago where i mocked this bullshit. If anyone believes it then i can assume that is one digit iq.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy and Deleted member 1973
I was talking to this obese 19 year old the other day. He was telling me about how his endo doc was putting him on norditropin and promised two inches in 6 months even though the kid wasn't growth hormone deficient. can we just go to an endo and get gh to grow? I mean the doc promised two inches and I think he said they were aiming for five inches.
Really?

Repost
Hey there. I can definitely help you with your height increase goals but right now I am awaiting my supplies and key ingredients.

Some of my supplies..especially the bacteria plasmid used to dissolve the growth plates are obtained from Nepal and the Netherlands.

These are extremely hard for me to acquire and I also pay country funds. I received 3 addition testimonials this morning.

A 43-year-old in Delhi who grew 6 inches in 6 weeks but lost his job as he could not stay awake and felt sluggish...

a 29-year-old female from Thailand who grew 8 inches in 4 weeks and complained of extreme growth pains more around the ribcage and neck and a

16-year-old in Norway who grew 11 inches in 4 weeks!yes 11 inches!​

Xcrunner211 is probably a scammer

Search information about Turkish scientist Erdal Can Alkoçlar

He once said that discovered how to increase adult growth. Now he says his experiments are over and it doesn't work

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, WBC323 and Deleted member 1973
I used to be balls deep in this stuff too OP, xcrunner is a huge scammer unfortunately, the only thing I can think of would be a stem cem/vector in the form of bacteria to enter the growth plates to promote the proliferation of chondrocytes (I think they're the correct words)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: randomguy1235, RAITEIII, BeestungLipsTheory and 1 other person
yep, he hadn't started the treatment yet but that is what he told me. doc showed him how to inject it and everything.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I think this guy is actually legit now, some random person on the forum just recently commented that it worked for him, seeing as the last response on the forum was so long ago, and also I emailed him and the time where he was selling me his 'formula' was around the same time http://www.heightdiscussion.com/index.php?/topic/22601-growing-taller/page-12. I firmly believe Xcrunner is now the only guy (scientist) who discovered how to grow after growth plate closure and during it grow well past 'genetic' potential

Now to prove he ain't a scam or anything he takes payment by PayPal, his formulas may be VERY pricey, but from what I have seen they work and they work naturally, better than LL @Dyorotic2 if u interested, stop wasting ur money on GH and shit and save up money for this guys formula. It cost like 2000 USD but hey, the amount of testemonials and the sheer fact this man has done far more research on the topic than anyone else and the legitimate fact that he is now a scientist should be reassuring, not only that he gives customers his residential address after they have bought off him.

Either way please someone try this, it could very much change your life

I did email him to reveal to me some of the ingredients in there one of his emails are this Oluwaseuno@auamed.net and another one is this xcrunner211@gmail.com

From what I can see his formula It has methylprotodioscin, sam e for methylation, dhatrumurgasiniy for growth plate regeneration, igf growth factor 1 and 3 and bmp-2 for something induction, anyway he doesn't reveal too much

BTW his formula is a spray, not injection

Last edited:
Reason why we dont see too much descriptive testemonials is he doesn't want companies acquiring his formula, he thinks It will have him killed and apparently he is also fighting the FDA, give him an email and see how it works out for y'all
You're obviously xcrunner, or working for him.
that's what i thought too m8 legit look on the last comment in this forum: http://www.heightdiscussion.com/index.php?/topic/22601-growing-taller/page-12. i am still being skeptical of them but it's always good to have an open mind and no I'm not xcrunner as I'm always promoting ways to growth taller on this forum, other than this guy who wants everyone to buy his formula

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
see?
How the hell is releasing an height increasing formula will get him killed?
idk that's what I was asking him as well lol, but you do know that a formula like that is not out to the public if more corporations found out of it's existence, they will go far major investment opportunity, idk if they would go as far as killing him but then again he is a scientist who found out a formula, not a wise guy when it comes to company monopolies
u know what guys i am not his spokesperson, I am just sharing my views on this, you wanna know more go and email him ffs

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 4.16.20 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 4.16.20 pm.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
see?

idk that's what I was asking him as well lol, but you do know that a formula like that is not out to the public if more corporations found out of it's existence, they will go far major investment opportunity, idk if they would go as far as killing him but then again he is a scientist who found out a formula, not a wise guy when it comes to company monopolies
u know what guys i am not his spokesperson, I am just sharing my views on this, you wanna know more go and email him ffs
Have you ordered his product?

Any way the bacteria plasmid he uses to dissolve the growth plates is probably dhatrumurgasiniy anyway as this site mention the bacterial fission that is a brute force in splitting bone cells what makes it even more obvious is that it's from nepal just like he said: https://www.ayurvedicurea.com/
Well we have yet to see that, if someone does buy off him I beg u to put ur results on this forum, this man could either be the most revolutionary person in the business or the biggest scammer to ever exist, even if he is a scammer he gives u his address anyway, so u can call police to his house lol

Last edited:
  • Woah
you don't get it

I think this guy is actually legit now, some random person on the forum just recently commented that it worked for him, seeing as the last response on the forum was so long ago, and also I emailed him and the time where he was selling me his 'formula' was around the same time http://www.heightdiscussion.com/index.php?/topic/22601-growing-taller/page-12. I firmly believe Xcrunner is now the only guy (scientist) who discovered how to grow after growth plate closure and during it grow well past 'genetic' potential

Now to prove he ain't a scam or anything he takes payment by PayPal, his formulas may be VERY pricey, but from what I have seen they work and they work naturally, better than LL @Dyorotic2 if u interested, stop wasting ur money on GH and shit and save up money for this guys formula. It cost like 2000 USD but hey, the amount of testemonials and the sheer fact this man has done far more research on the topic than anyone else and the legitimate fact that he is now a scientist should be reassuring, not only that he gives customers his residential address after they have bought off him.

Either way please someone try this, it could very much change your life

I did email him to reveal to me some of the ingredients in there one of his emails are this Oluwaseuno@auamed.net and another one is this xcrunner211@gmail.com

From what I can see his formula It has methylprotodioscin, sam e for methylation, dhatrumurgasiniy for growth plate regeneration, igf growth factor 1 and 3 and bmp-2 for something induction, anyway he doesn't reveal too much

BTW his formula is a spray, not injection
xcrunner is stealing Alkoclar's(dioscin and it's derivatives are his field of research and has patents) work. also nothing like dhatrumurgasiniy exists, believe me I live in India and dhatrumurgasiniy/ayurvedic urea is cope.
I can tell you what you need is methylprotodioscin, osthole and lycium barabarum polysaccharides(I'm sure you must've come across gojie berries while looking for something for heightmaxxing).

• +1
@Dyorotic2 At least email him or something, have an open mind about this even if it does involve A LOT of money, loads of people have called him scammer but he is still going with his claims

you don't get it
I'm not going to invest my time into something that is probably 99.9% chance a scam.

I don't understand why are you overcomplicating things. We have studies all over the internet that prove exogenous GH and GHRH analogs effects on interstitial height growth, whether it be in kids with ISS or GHD.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, FreakkForLife, goat2x and 1 other person
xcrunner is stealing Alkoclar's(dioscin and it's derivatives are is field of research and has parents) work. also nothing like dhatrumurgasiniy exists, believe me I live in India and dhatrumurgasiniy/ayurvedic urea is cope.
I can tell you what you need is methylprotodioscin, osthole and lycium barabarum polysaccharides(I'm sure you must've come across gojie berries while looking for something for heightmaxxing).
yes I've been in contact with alkoclar, tbh I think runner beat him at his own game

@Dyorotic2 At least email him or something, have an open mind about this even if it does involve A LOT of money, loads of people have called him scammer but he is still going with his claims
Either save up money and buy his shit or stop shilling him and trying to trick people to pay him money.

• +1
I'm not going to invest my time into something that is probably 99.9% chance a scam.

I don't understand why are you overcomplicating things. We have studies all over the internet that prove exogenous GH and GHRH analogs effects on interstitial height growth, whether it be in kids with ISS or GHD.
11 inches of height growth, for 16 year old even after epiphyseal growth plate closure man 6 inches for Delhi man who is 43 year old, I have never heard of a 43 year old still in puberty
Either save up money and buy his shit or stop shilling him and trying to trick people to pay him money.
I am not shilling him, I am just suggesting other ways of height growth, If I had the money i would buy it guarenteed
This is what he told me

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 4.43.58 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 4.43.58 pm.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 156
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
yes I've been in contact with alkoclar, tbh I think runner beat him at his own game
ask him about xcrunner. Alkoclar is atleast true to his words and gives you reasonable expectations not like 11inches in 4weeks. xcrunner's stack is inferior to Alkoclar's because xcrunner uses unmodified compounds while Alkoclar's stack is patented and his stuff is more selective and effective in nature.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Deleted member 1973
ask him about xcrunner. Alkoclar is atleast true to his words and gives you reasonable expectations not like 11inches in 4weeks. xcrunner's stack is inferior to Alkoclar's because xcrunner uses unmodified compounds while Alkoclar's stack is patented and his stuff is more selective and effective in nature.
he does modify his compounds from what i can tell

xcrunner and Alkoclar are basically trying to achieve the same thing, fgf-2 mRNA expression. and throw some questions at Alkoclar and xcrunner both (relating to pathways or ai or anything)and see who's more iq.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Deleted member 1973
11 inches of height growth, for 16 year old even after epiphyseal growth plate closure man 6 inches for Delhi man who is 43 year old, I have never heard of a 43 year old still in puberty

I am not shilling him, I am just suggesting other ways of height growth, If I had the money i would buy it guarenteed
This is what he told me
okay great, good luck finding a source of legit BMP-7 for less than $5000USD monthly.

it's not happening, I'll stick to my GH.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 1973
he does modify his compounds from what i can tell
xcrunner? idk bro, if you go back to some old forums it's evident that xcrunner used Alkoclar's stack. and Alkoclar isn't hiding behind a username, has his own wiki, his research papers are published on many websites, has an r&d company, isn't asking for money,even told me stuff I can use and not trying to sell me anything.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
soy thread.

I hope you all know that these infamous height-maxxing fags are just trying to make a quick buck.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, goat2x, RamRanchCowboy and 4 others
soy thread.

I hope you all know that these infamous height-maxxing fags are just trying to make a quick buck.
he won't get it lol, they're feeding off other people's insecurity and subhumanity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
he won't get it lol, they're feeding off other people's insecurity and subhumanity.
100%.

regardless, he earns 300AUD a month. That isn't even enough to buy a couple of kits of underdosed generic GH from Alibaba.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
lol who the fuck was growing at 40 years old

• +1
Any way the bacteria plasmid he uses to dissolve the growth plates is probably dhatrumurgasiniy anyway as this site mention the bacterial fission that is a brute force in splitting bone cells what makes it even more obvious is that it's from nepal just like he said: https://www.ayurvedicurea.com/
Well we have yet to see that, if someone does buy off him I beg u to put ur results on this forum, this man could either be the most revolutionary person in the business or the biggest scammer to ever exist, even if he is a scammer he gives u his address anyway, so u can call police to his house lol
Bro you need to understand that someone who claims to have grown over 7 inches in 1 month is just lying.

He doesn't even know how to sell his scam jfl.

It'd be so simple for him to document only one case and his paychecks would sky rocket beyond imagination... Yet he's rotting on that and other forums you've linked lmao.

Much ado about nothing.

• +1
Reactions: dogeatsgrass, Leforrt3000, randomguy1235 and 2 others
regardless, he earns 300AUD a month. That isn't even enough to buy a couple of kits of underdosed generic GH from Alibaba.
I'd blast gh if I weren't 20 lol. My dad was ready to get me pharma gh if the doc allowed but my bone age was far too old. That's why I got into this fgf-2 and Alkoclar cope, can't get LL rn coz education and shidz

• +1
okay great, good luck finding a source of legit BMP-7 for less than $5000USD monthly.

it's not happening, I'll stick to my GH.
who hold up for a sec i never mentioned anything about bmp-7
Bro you need to understand that someone who claims to have grown over 7 inches in 1 month is just lying.

He doesn't even know how to sell his scam jfl.

It'd be so simple for him to document only one case and his paychecks would sky rocket beyond imagination... Yet he's rotting on that and other forums you've linked lmao.

Much ado about nothing.
he's doesn't want that much money, he wants to help people but he doesn't want so much attention for his formula, like many people on the internet he is an introvert, imagine the media attention that would be coming to him, one of his customers told his doctor about xcrunner and then the media wanted to report but they refused or something, either way, he is not interested in having massive paycheck, just making a difference while having his regular life
100%.

and yes i can't get a better income than that atm, there is no need to bash my income all i was talking about is someone who may very well have a revolutionary formula for heightmaxxing: https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...a2700.galleryofferlist.0.0.7e423d09DEWTTK&s=p
Lol, the day i make this post xcrunner writes on the forum! What a coincidence! go check it out y'all: http://www.heightdiscussion.com/index.php?/topic/22601-growing-taller/page-12#entry24368
Anyway im gonna stop reporting on this now, y'all can believe what you want, if you want to try this formula go ahead, my personal opinion is that it is legit but you think about it as well!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 7.39.53 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 7.39.53 pm.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
He doesn't want to blow up because he's a scammer and wants to keep it low-key.
Otherwise if he blows up and gets investigated for scamming he'll end up in big trouble.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, FreakkForLife, goat2x and 4 others
He doesn't want to blow up because he's a scammer and wants to keep it low-key.
Otherwise if he blows up and gets investigated for scamming he'll end up in big trouble.
no if he was a scammer he wouldn't be using Paypal or escrow, if people thought they were scammed they would report the shit out of him on both of those companies and then he'd get blocked, if he was a scammer he wouldn't give his actual residential address to people if he was a scammer he wouldn't choose Paypal which only pays him the money once the customer receives the formula, don't be so quick to judge, not everyone wants constant media attention for a big breakthrough
Anyway i did get a hold of one of his documents from a very long time ago, not as effective as his techniques today especially since GH-enerate and IGH-1 no longer sell but this can help growing teenagers nonetheless but i can't post the word document on here so instead ill link you to it: http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/...r-notes-on-height-increase-for-teenage-males/

scroll down to the bottom and you'll get it

Last edited:
11 inches in 4 weeks!!!????? Imagine seeing your grandson on Thanksgiving and hes 5' 8 and then you see him again on Christmas and hes a fucking NBA player

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Wrecker, BackFromTheMogging and 4 others