xk truepill/retardpill - chimp syndrome solution according to TPM scale

fucknigga

fucknigga

Iron

images from thread above

definitons : a morphic syndrome - a collection of a 2 to 4 recession that became common thro developement issue of man of women over time examples such as superman syndrome , wolf syndrome , old face syndrome etc.

maxillary chimp pheno is a myth / its not a pheno its a syndrome- understanding the TPM system is required to get this : the chimp pheno has one reason and one reason only - a dominant chin growth to forward growth as in lower maxilla is dominating the upper maxilla yet lackin forward growth creatin the ply chin form as seen in the chimp syndrome

soultion ? - face pull headger or any form of face pull that has an affect to the part of the maxilla thats behind the eye area , upper maxilla (check TPM thread for context)

this is the only soluition to the syndrome - i would recomend a mix of mse and facepull to weaken maxillary sutures as well create enough space for developement

lil bro u 11 or sumn ? u shouldnt b here lil bro go play with ye legos
"Chimp syndrome" uh huh... water thread, water description, water solution. Making posts just to meet your quota?

You're a cringer :feelswhy::forcedsmile:

"Chimp syndrome" uh huh... water thread, water description, water solution. Making posts just to meet your quota?

You're a cringer :feelswhy::forcedsmile:
can somebody with 30 iq and below translate this to me since yall retards understandeach other

can somebody with 30 iq and below translate this to me since yall retards understandeach other
Calling us "yall retards" yeah you're a tiktokcel making fun of the rest of despite signing up too :forcedsmile:

Caused by bimaxillary protrusion

End of story

Calling us "yall retards" yeah you're a tiktokcel making fun of the rest of despite signing up too :forcedsmile:
idk how to reply to this

like u keep makin feel like einstein talkin to yo ass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back