My forward maxillary gains and rate my next homemmade hardmaxxing plan

HollowCheek

HollowCheek

Cope everywhere
First of all I do not recommend anything I did and also it took me about 2 years autsimmaxxing and researching every single thing about achieving forward growth

Intro and current situation

I started like 2+ years ago with good habits (breathing through aka mewing nose and softmaxxing)
D6ADCE90 BA17 4D72 9FF7 E8262E4E2BB7

I started like 1 year ago with moving my hyoid bone up by following tips I already posted here

Basically hardmewing during day (mewing during night)

I also added soft thumbpulling which means thumbpull for like 5 mins per week for some forward but it worked only slightly and results are here

F8967660 6117 475F 8FF3 6E43DFBADDDD

You can see I def moved my hyoid (which isnt even hard just good habits and weight loss) but also It gave me around (I didnt measure it) 5-7 mm forward.

Also new failo popped up.

“Unfixable” chimp pheno

2DC8AE67 2416 4BE4 BD61 9AED29583EEC

This pheno according to one guy (who I really respect cuz of his knowledge)
comes from developed lower maxilla with deep canine fossa but recessed upper maxilla. A lot of blacks have this type of pheno.

Mewing and hard mewing cant probably help this problem which means

My homemade hardmaxxing plan:

According to some old threads here, researching about MSE and debating with some og users I think I finally came with solution which wouldnt fix my chimp pheno BUT it would bring my upper maxilla more forward (with lower one) which would lead to propper support of my nasolabial folds.

1) Cutting palate suture

This seems really risky for many greycels but risks arent that bad after my researchs. First of all I would take a knife and cut my palate suture (this picture is my palate and red lines are places where I would cut). Slightly and I do not expect any pain because there are no nerves.

A5B1AD50 49F1 493D B7EC 3BB7ACBF3FA8

This thing is also doned during MSE by surgeon btw

2) Thumbpulling

With suture being cutted apart I would thumbpull at least 15 minutes a day. After seeing results or any negative thing (pain or too much bleeding) I would stop it and wait for suture to recover.

Risks: bleeding, theoretically splitting my face apart muhaha

Results:
04580CF4 AAE2 4B15 9CB1 4FDCB94CEA73

Results are overrated jfl but I think that there should be definetly some improve upper maxilla growth.

3) Bonesmashing
Just basic Bonesmashing the end of jaw for length.

@Allornothing @Xangsane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension!, Mrinfinityx, soover4me and 10 others
gah dayum mirin

ima start doin this (as long as i dont pussy out)

hq ty

how old are you btw

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Soychadcell and Sped
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, soover4me and sozz
looks like lower bf and bone maturation, to me

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, m0ss26, coomahboomah and 7 others
Seems risky and I do not want you to cut your whole face away cuz of my post
ill do some research on it see if it is something i would be okay with doing

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and HollowCheek
Its almost the same as MSE

Got u bro
Mse, when professionally done, has many risks and often gives off shitty results. Now imagine doing this at home without any proper medical management

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and It'snotover
Mse, when professionally done, has many risks and often gives off shitty results. Now imagine doing this at home without any proper medical management
Ye, this is exactly why I chose this. I can stop whenever I want without any permanent damage. (Maybe some pain in few days/weeks before the suture heal)

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Ye, this is exactly why I chose this. I can stop whenever I want without any permanent damage. (Maybe some pain in few days/weeks before the suture heal)
Why wouldn't there be any permanent damage? You are literally cutting your mouth nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Why wouldn't there be any permanent damage? You are literally cutting your mouth nigga
Slightly but you can stop anytime. Btw saying it in this manner makes me question what have I become jfl

Slightly but you can stop anytime. Btw saying it in this manner makes me question what have I become jfl
You do you but Idk if this is really safe nigga. Thumbpulling is fine, I recommend doing it in hot shower as it helps loosen the sutures, but cutting mouth seems dangerous

• +1
You do you but Idk if this is really safe nigga. Thumbpulling is fine, I recommend doing it in hot shower as it helps loosen the sutures, but cutting mouth seems dangerous
YEAH FINALLY SOMEONE SAY THAT THING WITH HOT TEMPERATURE.

I started doing it after gymmaxing in sauna and hot baths while I bonesmash In colder places.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Napoleon1800
YEAH FINALLY SOMEONE SAY THAT THING WITH HOT TEMPERATURE.

I started doing it after gymmaxing in sauna and hot baths while I bonesmash In colder places.
Why bonesmash in cold place?

• +1
First of all I do not recommend anything I did and also it took me about 2 years autsimmaxxing and researching every single thing about achieving forward growth

I started like 2+ years ago with good habits (breathing through aka mewing nose and softmaxxing)
View attachment 2496434

I started like 1 year ago with moving my hyoid bone up by following tips I already posted here

I also added soft thumbpulling which means thumbpull for like 5 mins per week for some forward but it worked only slightly and results are here

View attachment 2496447

You can see I def moved my hyoid (which isnt even hard just good habits and weight loss) but also It gave me around (I didnt measure it) 5-7 mm forward.

“Unfixable” chimp pheno

View attachment 2496465

comes from developed lower maxilla with deep canine fossa but recessed upper maxilla. A lot of blacks have this type of pheno.

According to some old threads here, researching about MSE and debating with some og users I think I finally came with solution which wouldnt fix my chimp pheno BUT it would bring my upper maxilla more forward (with lower one) which would lead to propper support of my nasolabial folds.

1) Cutting palate suture

This seems really risky for many greycels but risks arent that bad after my researchs. First of all I would take a knife and cut my palate suture (this picture is my palate and red lines are places where I would cut). Slightly and I do not expect any pain because there are no nerves.

View attachment 2496484

2) Thumbpulling

With suture being cutted apart I would thumbpull at least 15 minutes a day. After seeing results or any negative thing (pain or too much bleeding) I would stop it and wait for suture to recover.

Results:
View attachment 2496490

Results are overrated jfl but I think that there should be definetly some improve upper maxilla growth.

3) Bonesmashing

@Allornothing @Xangsane
Great maxilla and hyoid area genio would definitely make you very gl

• +1
Incredibly low IQ thread

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, coomahboomah, actual9cmjawslayer and 4 others
Why bonesmash in cold place?
Colder temperature tends to make bones weaker. (Just remember when you were young in the winter and your fingers were cold, they tend to be more sensitive to being break)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, adi7474, Mrinfinityx and 1 other person
Colder temperature tends to make bones weaker. (Just remember when you were young in the winter and your fingers were cold, they tend to be more sensitive to being break)
Yes I see. Have you seen results from bonemashing btw. I'm thinking of doing it on my zygos using the back of a screwdriver

• +1
Cant tell if you are trolling or not
Why? u look pretty af in the after pic so i guess genio would ascend you to chadlite tier, havent seen ur front but thats what ig

• Love it
  • +1
Why? u look pretty af in the after pic so i guess genio would ascend you to chadlite tier, havent seen ur front but thats what ig
Thanks, here you go
First is my front under very good lighting and fraud in posture

82FA07A3 ECC2 466A BE3A C3CEACCD57FF

This is me unfrauded before and after the first and sec pic
44F343A7 00B5 4192 B74C 813159A5295D

• Love it
Reactions: HollowCheek
ltn to strong mtn-low htn. philtrum, lips, nose , could be better and midface could be more compact. You look good just needs better chin and harmony
My midface looks horrible on these photos but imho its because I took it from 20cm by my front camera
B763A245 C5B9 495C B6EB B1E2A2F3B5B9

Its not that bad from longer distance imho

My midface looks horrible on these photos but imho its because I took it from 20cm by my front camera
View attachment 2496629

Its not that bad from longer distance imho
I took almost all of my pics from short distance cuz I want to see all my failos and bones, I know its curved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Yes I see. Have you seen results from bonemashing btw. I'm thinking of doing it on my zygos using the back of a screwdriver
Zygos seems bigger, thats all

• +1
good results

1) Cutting palate suture

A5B1AD50 49F1 493D B7EC 3BB7ACBF3FA8
Just. Fucking. Lol.

u 100% positive you arent Indian?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coomahboomah, HollowCheek and Mrinfinityx
How to give yourself an infection guide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, HollowCheek and Mrinfinityx
Go see a surgeon and/or an orthodontist, don't be a dumbass and do risky stuff to your face, you only have one.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ungewist, coomahboomah and HollowCheek

View attachment 2496434

View attachment 2496447

“Unfixable” chimp pheno

View attachment 2496465

1) Cutting palate suture

View attachment 2496484

2) Thumbpulling

Results:
View attachment 2496490

3) Bonesmashing

@Allornothing @Xangsane
Definitely trolling or mogger candidate to Gandy heaven asylum

65a

View attachment 2496434

View attachment 2496447

“Unfixable” chimp pheno

View attachment 2496465

1) Cutting palate suture

View attachment 2496484

2) Thumbpulling

Results:
View attachment 2496490

3) Bonesmashing

@Allornothing @Xangsane
Cutting the palate without doing anything to the bone? Really?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and coomahboomah
Your results before-after the only difference I notice is that you have already grown, so there is a GREATER development in both jaws (maxilla & mandible), but in the after you are just jutting (I know it because of the position of your lips). There are no changes.

For your hardmaxxing-cope, you have to inject local anesthesia and use a surgical drill to drill and divide the pterygomaxillary sutures with your fingers and then install the device. In addition, post-install you need to use a face puller connected into the screws of said device to exert the necessary force that comes out of the bands towards the maxilla in order to grow forward.

Something you're clearly not going to do, you could die in the try, and I ain’t even kidding, but you’re just a pussy so you aren’t risking just for 2mm of maxilla forward growth.

• +1
Your results before-after the only difference I notice is that you have already grown, so there is a GREATER development in both jaws (maxilla & mandible), but in the after you are just jutting (I know it because of the position of your lips). There are no changes.

For your hardmaxxing-cope, you have to inject local anesthesia and use a surgical drill to drill and divide the pterygomaxillary sutures with your fingers and then install the device. In addition, post-install you need to use a face puller connected into the screws of said device to exert the necessary force that comes out of the bands towards the maxilla in order to grow forward.

Something you're clearly not going to do, you could die in the try, and I ain’t even kidding, but you’re just a pussy so you aren’t risking just for 2mm of maxilla forward growth.
Bahahahaha Jutting 🤣🤣🤣 No dude I am not jutting anywhere lmao on the second pic you can see forward in UPPER MAXILLA

HOW TF CAN I JUT UPPER JAWLINE MAN
0FF0F018 42E7 4DA6 AE98 60CED32C994B

This pic after is taken with absolute effort to be the same as the before. I tried even the same angle of my face and the same lighting. In the new pic I just make sure my tongue is pushing on my palate. Thats the whole “Fraud”. Just basic mewing.

If you jut you basically have your lower front teeth exactly under/in front of the upper front teeth and I do not have it. The distance between my upper and lower front teeth is the same in both photos.

If you still dont believe me you can measure the length of my face in two photos cuz while jutting you get longer midface. Also my lips are just bigger after years for whatever reason.

I wont do it cuz I am too lazy but you have these photos so you can prove yourself wrong if you want.

The second pic with an ape is kinda FRAUDED by an angle and I already mentioned it in the post.

Edit: Lips are different cuz angle between nose and lips have changed. I do not remember the exact name of that angle but you know what i mean. Between tip of your nose, the place where philtrum and nose colab and the tip of the upper lip

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Agendum and ascension!
Bahahahaha Jutting 🤣🤣🤣 No dude I am not jutting anywhere lmao on the second pic you can see forward in UPPER MAXILLA

HOW TF CAN I JUT UPPER JAWLINE MANView attachment 2542546

This pic after is taken with absolute effort to be the same as the before. I tried even the same angle of my face and the same lighting. In the new pic I just make sure my tongue is pushing on my palate. Thats the whole “Fraud”. Just basic mewing.

If you jut you basically have your lower front teeth exactly under/in front of the upper front teeth and I do not have it. The distance between my upper and lower front teeth is the same in both photos.

If you still dont believe me you can measure the length of my face in two photos cuz while jutting you get longer midface. Also my lips are just bigger after years for whatever reason.

I wont do it cuz I am too lazy but you have these photos so you can prove yourself wrong if you want.

The second pic with an ape is kinda FRAUDED by an angle and I already mentioned it in the post.

Edit: Lips are different cuz angle between nose and lips have changed. I do not remember the exact name of that angle but you know what i mean. Between tip of your nose, the place where philtrum and nose colab and the tip of the upper lip
You're jutting your mandible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Agendum and HollowCheek
Retards like this keep the spirit of .org alive

Please God, let me open this site again next week and see an update post where he in fact self-performed the surgery

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Soychadcell and coomahboomah
Caging at this retard

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
You're jutting your mandible
No I am not 🤣 Again jutting wouldnt make that triangle bigger and the post is about that forward measured in the yellow triangle

Edit: please elaborate how would jutting make this area bigger. Thanks
523EFF89 1DF6 4F25 AEA1 0AF3D06A51FA

Last edited:
You absolute cuckolded Jew. They DONT ACTUALLY CUT THE SUTURE YOU RETARDED RECESSED APE, they vibrate the suture making it looserrrrrrr hence you don’t get INSTANT EXPANSION YOU LOW IQ SUBHUMAN

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Soychadcell and coomahboomah
:forcedsmile:MSE:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 12.09.18 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-05 at 12.09.18 AM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 12.15.55 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 12.15.55 AM.png
    749.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 12.15.22 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-04 at 12.15.22 AM.png
    955.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, Soychadcell, adi7474 and 3 others

View attachment 2496434

View attachment 2496447

“Unfixable” chimp pheno

View attachment 2496465

1) Cutting palate suture

View attachment 2496484

2) Thumbpulling

Results:
View attachment 2496490

3) Bonesmashing

@Allornothing @Xangsane
need a genio ngl that's abt it

We need an age separated subforums....