XNJ’s nose slimming results! (actually worked JFL)

chinprojectiongod

chinprojectiongod

Gold
I honestly was a bit disappointed when I clicked on his thread and I saw his nose was already small when he started so as an actual pignosecel I figured it was worth a shot. This was after about 4 nights of hydrocortisone use.
IMG 1476
IMG 1590

Is it the same lighting? No. Is it the same angle? No. Is the slimming still noticeable to .org autists? I hope so. Needless to say this was after 4 days and he recommended 7 for full results but I figured I would show some pics for progress and maybe update in another week.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, framemoggerr, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
I honestly was a bit disappointed when I clicked on his thread and I saw his nose was already small when he started so as an actual pignosecel I figured it was worth a shot. This was after about 4 nights of hydrocortisone use. View attachment 3111573View attachment 3111574
Is it the same lighting? No. Is it the same angle? No. Is the slimming still noticeable to .org autists? I hope so. Needless to say this was after 4 days and he recommended 7 for full results but I figured I would show some pics for progress and maybe update in another week.
mirin:love: tell me what you did

• +1
Reactions: ascendedchad, Costcosuperstore, aber and 1 other person
I just realized I forgot to tag @xnj like I said I would do here you go! plus clavicular is looking at my nose rn😰.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, framemoggerr, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
put hydrocortisone on the nose for 7 days like I said
Imma have to buy it :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh: my noses biggest failo is bulbousness. I’ll also pair this with lipo in the 3 fat pads in my nose once I get some money

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, PeakIncels, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
I doubt it. completely different lighting conditions boyo. You need for them to be identical. Here's Delon in completely different lighting as well:

3533390554 6bac991bd5 o
Sched2 1x artifacts jpg 60 80 alsa

His nose is magically pin sharp when there's actual shading. It's how women especially ones with flatter noses get a sharper nose as well they put some make up of the opposite shade and can get any type of sharpness at least from the front. I'm sure the focal length contributes as well.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Costcosuperstore, JohnBaza and 1 other person
this was after 4 days and he recommended 7 for full results
7 straight and afterwards whenever youre about to go out bhai, dont forget:p

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Costcosuperstore and chinprojectiongod
I doubt it. completely different lighting conditions boyo. You need for them to be identical. Here's Delon in completely different lighting as well:

View attachment 3111584View attachment 3111585

His nose is magically pin sharp when there's actual shading. It's how women especially ones with flatter noses get a sharper nose as well they put some make up of the opposite shade and can get any type of sharpness at least from the front.
I figured someone would say this and you’re completely right, I’ll tag you with pics of exactly identical lighting and angle after another week bhai 😁. To me the dobloating of my nose looks clear but I understand your concern.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Costcosuperstore
Imma have to buy it :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh: my noses biggest failo is bulbousness. I’ll also pair this with lipo in the 3 fat pads in my nose once I get some money
yeah it’s hella cheap I just had some laying around my house I use for bug bites, tbh for the amount of nose bloating I have now I don’t even think I’ll be injecting lipolab or anything just need to get an alarplasty because it looks massive when I smile 😡.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Costcosuperstore
7 straight and afterwards whenever youre about to go out bhai, dont forget:p
ofc bhai, thanks for the lifesaver thread although I was doubtful.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and xnj
yeah it’s hella cheap I just had some laying around my house I use for bug bites, tbh for the amount of nose bloating I have now I don’t even think I’ll be injecting lipolab or anything just need to get an alarplasty because it looks massive when I smile 😡.
My noses fat makes me look like Christopher moltisanti from the side somewhat. HUGE failo. Gotta reduce that bulbousness somehow, As my cartilage is good.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, enchanted_elixir and chinprojectiongod
My noses fat makes me look like Christopher moltisanti from the side somewhat. HUGE failo. Gotta reduce that bulbousness somehow, As my cartilage is good.
yeah I feel you, good luck with that lmk how it goes I might consider lipolab or lemon bottle but @CoreSchizo said it wouldn’t work 😢

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and CoreSchizo
I need one for upturning ur nose, i already got a thin ass nose i have to flare nostrils slightly to look normal

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
yeah I feel you, good luck with that lmk how it goes I might consider lipolab or lemon bottle but @CoreSchizo said it wouldn’t work 😢
I believe it could but only to such a small extent. Yet it’d be worth a shot. Rhino isn’t really necessary so I’ll do every soft/medmax I can for my nose.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and sportsmogger
I believe it could but only to such a small extent. Yet it’d be worth a shot. Rhino isn’t really necessary so I’ll do every soft/medmax I can for my nose.
yeah makes sense, good luck bhai.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and aber
will 0.5% hydrocortisone cream work? will the results just be slower

• +1
  • +1
Lol if i had a jew nose id need surgery

nah my nose just droops
welp at least your nose is probably better than mine, I think hydrocortisone should probably help a bit to reduce the bloating under the tip of your nose slightly

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and sportsmogger
What abt the tret
he didn’t use tret because he was satisfied with his results, however, I intend to use tret soon in addition with my present results for skin plus extra nose slimming so I can tag you when I post the results if you want

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ShawarmaFilth
I honestly was a bit disappointed when I clicked on his thread and I saw his nose was already small when he started so as an actual pignosecel I figured it was worth a shot. This was after about 4 nights of hydrocortisone use. View attachment 3111573View attachment 3111574
Where’d you buy hydrocortisone? I found some on Amazon I think but idk if it’s the correct kind

• +1
Where’d you buy hydrocortisone? I found some on Amazon I think but idk if it’s the correct kind
they definelty sell some at walmart and everything, i’ll send you the brand I have in a sec but it’s not prescription or hard to get by any means

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and cromagnon
they definelty sell some at walmart and everything, i’ll send you the brand I have in a sec but it’s not prescription or hard to get by any means
:what: send sar

• +1
oh, ok. I'll just try my 0.5% because I already have it, if not ill just get 1%.

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod