(XRAY) are my spine growth plates open?

Deleted member 18372

Deleted member 18372

Platinum
Spinelol2

(21 yo) I know it's not best angle for spine, sorry.

Beats me. But how did you manage to get an x-ray of your spine? I tried my best to finesse my way into a wrist x-ray but my foid primary care giver wouldn't budge "muh radiation" or some bs.

Beats me. But how did you manage to get an x-ray of your spine? I tried my best to finesse my way into a wrist x-ray but my foid primary care giver wouldn't budge "muh radiation" or some bs.
I live in a third world country and they would just give me a spine scan if I wanted to lol. I was checking my hospital logs and found it. I didn't even know I could look at them tbh. Pure coincidence.

beats me as in its still open or did you get healthcaremogged?

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
tbh they are near closed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
I deleted my stupid question. I officially started rotting down damn. What a waste of puberty and youth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
I deleted my stupid question. I officially started rotting down damn. What a waste of puberty and youth.

they arent completely closed atleast at the bottom so maybe expect a few milimeters of cartilage growth but yeah any non negligeble height growth is totally complete

• +1
I live in a third world country and they would just give me a spine scan if I wanted to lol. I was checking my hospital logs and found it. I didn't even know I could look at them tbh. Pure coincidence.

beats me as in its still open or did you get healthcaremogged?
How old are these scans? Beats me is an informal way of saying I don't know.

• +1
How old are these scans? Beats me is an informal way of saying I don't know.
Maybe 5 months or so. I actually didn't get them to check spine ofc it was a scan for something else i dont remember.

I think you can claim scoliosis or something similar to get scans maybe it'll work.

Maybe 5 months or so. I actually didn't get them to check spine ofc it was a scan for something else i dont remember.

I think you can claim scoliosis or something similar to get scans maybe it'll work.
Scoliosis will be difficult to feign, since I don't have a physical deformity. I need to find a clever way.

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy
:feelshah:I could say that I fell on my back in an accident and my back has been aching for weeks, surely they would have to give me a spine scan. @FreakkForLife thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372 and FreakkForLife
:feelshah:I could say that I fell on my back in an accident and my back has been aching for weeks, surely they would have to give me a spine scan. @FreakkForLife thoughts?
Yep,they would.

Just emotionally blackmail the foid and throw some tantrums,that ur spine is aching and u think there is hairline fracture in the vertebral bodies.

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
Yep,they would.

Just emotionally blackmail the foid and throw some tantrums,that ur spine is aching and u think there is hairline fracture in the vertebral bodies.
This reminds me of that time I tried feigning add and the foid doctor was profiling me
Yep,they would.

"I fell on my bike a couple weeks ago doing a wheelie, and ever since my back has been hurting nonstop, I request a spine x-ray" should get the trick done. I'll try getting an appointment ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
This reminds me of that time I tried feigning add and the foid doctor was profiling me

"I fell on my bike a couple weeks ago doing a wheelie, and ever since my back has been hurting nonstop, I request a spine x-ray" should get the trick done. I'll try getting an appointment ASAP.
Yeah,but do u think πŸ€” she would refuse it and guess that u are feigning??

Could u go to another doctor who dosent know u?

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
primary care giver`????

I FUCKING HATE MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
JUST WA-WANNA KILLL MYSELF, FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU😑😑😑😑😑😑
WHY DID SHE LEAVEEEEE ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
INSTEAD WORKING TO MAKE MY LIFE BETTER AND IMPROVING THE SITUATION I AM IN JUST GOING TO CRY

I FUCKING HATE MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
JUST WA-WANNA KILLL MYSELF, FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU😑😑😑😑😑😑
WHY DID SHE LEAVEEEEE ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
INSTEAD WORKING TO MAKE MY LIFE BETTER AND IMPROVING THE SITUATION I AM IN JUST GOING TO CRY
are you making fun of me :(

• So Sad
Reactions: startingover
Scoliosis will be difficult to feign, since I don't have a physical deformity. I need to find a clever way.
Yeah your doctor has to prescribe you these tests but yoh dont need to have alot of scoliosis i have 15 degrees and they stikl did me xray test

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and UglyGod360