XRP

Deleted member 6963

Deleted member 6963

Overlord
Opinions on xrp? Will it recover in your opinion and at what price should you buy?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pussyslayer, HeavenAdmιn and WadlowMaxxing
over for cryptocels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitch, Deleted member 10551, Stare and 4 others
over for cryptocels
I didn't own any xrp but I'm thinking that the time to buy some might be coming soon.
I'm not an expert at all that's why I'm curious to hear what some more knowledgeable members have to say. @elfmaxx @ablanc10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and HeavenAdmιn
I didn't own any xrp but I'm thinking that the time to buy some might be coming soon.
I'm not an expert at all that's why I'm curious to hear what some more knowledgeable members have to say. @elfmaxx @ablanc10
remember its at a all time high rn, so don't buy high sell low meme

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 6963
I put £100 on that shitcoin and i lost £20, buy high sell low

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Pussyslayer, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
ye definitively will reach 1 dollar+ in the few months.

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 6963
Im holding , i took a look at the case and im confident ripple will win

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, Deleted member 1849 and Deleted member 6963
OVER

• +1
  • So Sad
I put £100 on that shitcoin and i lost £20, buy high sell low
Sorry to hear that. Many people lost quite a bit over the last few days when it comes to xrp.

• +1
Reactions: xefo and HeavenAdmιn
Over BTC is the way

• +1
Reactions: xefo, HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 6963
  • +1
0, some of these cryptos just gotta go

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, Stare and Deleted member 6963
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 6963
  • +1
0.15 probably ,but dont buy rn just follow the case and if they win buy asap
to me, whatever happens, it will go higher, it just can't be below 0,20 for a long period of time.

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 7651
Sure but long term 100k is assured
don't believe so will reach at best next year 80k, and for what gain?
I mean, unless you've put all your economy when it was at 4k, the possible rise up of XRP will give u more.

• +1
Reactions: xefo, HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 6963
don't believe so will reach at best next year 80k, and for what gain?
I mean, unless you've put all your economy when it was at 4k, the possible rise up of XRP will give u more.
Bitcoin is a sure thing compared to pajeet scam coins. I can fucking guarantee you BTC will 100k by the end of 2021. And I’m putting my money where i talk since I’m moving my entire net worth into BTC instead of stocks

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6963, HeavenAdmιn and 1 other person
Bitcoin is a sure thing compared to pajeet scam coins. I can fucking guarantee you BTC will 100k by the end of 2021. And I’m putting my money where i talk since I’m moving my entire net worth into BTC instead of stocks
Elab why you are SURE of that?
I have mostly stocks tbh, don't usually value much coins.

• +1
It’s getting delisted on coinbase, I bought a bunch at like $0.50c sold it at $0.45c.

Cut your losses early.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: xefo, HeavenAdmιn, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
It will recover, 95% of trading is done outside of the USA.

Feb 22nd I believe is the court hearing. Ripple has the money to fight this case

But short term it will most likely go down

• +1
Elab why you are SURE of that?
I have mostly stocks tbh, don't usually value much coins.
C7E60664 01ED 4534 975A 47701B819C3E

BTC operates in a 4 year cycle. We are now starting the next cycle. At this point major institutions and investors are in so they will pump it. As BTC grows more and More it will replace fiat. Add world hyper inflation because of COVID and BTC is set to break 1 mill in a few years

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6963, HeavenAdmιn and 1 other person
It’s getting delisted on coinbase, I bought a bunch at like $0.50c sold it at $0.45c.

Cut your losses early.
No trading is being suspended on Jan 19th, but you can still hold & send XRP. Once Ripple handles the case it will most likely be back up for trading. We'll see tho

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and HeavenAdmιn
View attachment 899138
BTC operates in a 4 year cycle. We are now starting the next cycle. At this point major institutions and investors are in so they will pump it. As BTC grows more and More it will replace fiat. Add world hyper inflation because of COVID and BTC is set to break 1 mill in a few years
Where does the money that you use to buy bitcoin goes?
Any other crypto that you consider serious?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
View attachment 899138
I'll definitely buy more btc when the price is lower again.

Where does the money that you use to buy bitcoin goes?
Any other crypto that you consider serious?
You mean dollars? The seller gets them. Think that one day BTC will replace other currencies as a true decentralized digital currency. It will be like the new gold standard. In that case 1 BTC might even be worth 10m$.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I'll definitely buy more btc when the price is lower again.
I suggest buying if it goes under 25K$. There is a good chance it will never go lower again. Waiting for a correction that may never come will leave you behind

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind, Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 3043
You mean dollars? The seller gets them. Think that one day BTC will replace other currencies as a true decentralized digital currency. It will be like the new gold standard. In that case 1 BTC might even be worth 10m$.
yes, i've heard the dollars you use, the seller can use it for whatever purpose he wants, and usually for "dark" purpose, something that doesn't happen with dollars or fiduciary money.
I see.

• +1
yes, i've heard the dollars you use, the seller can use it for whatever purpose he wants, and usually for "dark" purpose, something that doesn't happen with dollars or fiduciary money.
I see.
No it’s the other way. You can use the BTC for whatever you want since it’s untraceable unlike the dollar which is really owned by the feds

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 3043
I suggest buying if it goes under 25K$. There is a good chance it will never go lower again. Waiting for a correction that may never come will leave you behind
Seems a bit high tbh. But then again, I'm no expert.

No it’s the other way. You can use the BTC for whatever you want since it’s untraceable unlike the dollar which is really owned by the feds
Btc is traceable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 9090
How is it traceable if you use a hardware wallet?
Transactions between wallets are traceable afaik but the owner of the wallet might be unknown. Might be wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
Transactions between wallets are traceable afaik but the owner of the wallet might be unknown. Might be wrong.
Pretty sure if wallet is independent it’s not. That was the whole Silk Road thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 6963
Aren't the creators holding 55% of the supply? I never liked it bc the supply was so high and only like 45% of the supply is in circulation. And I never saw anything special about it so I never bought it.

• +1
Aren't the creators holding 55% of the supply? I never liked it bc the supply was so high and only like 45% of the supply is in circulation. And I never saw anything special about it so I never bought it.
I don't look at anything besides BTC and XMR anymore. Guess I'm just boring now :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 9090
also btc is untraceble. otherwise hackers could never hack accounts and people wouldnt be buying shady stuff from the dark web

Xrp is the opportunity of the century. The financial elite did a shakeout through the fed to accumulate and now it will go to 30+

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 6963
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Seth Walsh
Hehehehe Thank god I pulled out in time :soy:

Im holding , i took a look at the case and im confident ripple will win
that a cryptocoin organisation can be sued. And it affection it's value massively. Is imo an essential fault, in it's creation.
When was the last time the USA or FEd or whatever gotsued, and the dollar collapsing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 6963
I don't look at anything besides BTC and XMR anymore. Guess I'm just boring now :feelsbadman:
XMR getting up for you ? when?
Thought on BTC 100k by 2021?

btc will go to 30k and dump to 20k again