XRP

Transactions between wallets are traceable afaik but the owner of the wallet might be unknown. Might be wrong.

also btc is untraceble. otherwise hackers could never hack accounts and people wouldnt be buying shady stuff from the dark web

BTC is pseudonymous. All the transactions from wallet-to-wallet can be tracked publically on a block explorer. So it's not anonymous at all...

Aren't the creators holding 55% of the supply? I never liked it bc the supply was so high and only like 45% of the supply is in circulation. And I never saw anything special about it so I never bought it.

XRP is centralised trash. It will probably pump once the court case is settled though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 9090, Seth Walsh and 1 other person
XRP is centralised trash. It will probably pump once the court case is settled though.
Ik, that's what I'm speculating on. I'm not arguing whether it's a good coin or not.

classic, I remember 2017, good times...
damn. I even vague recall the happening of BTC: $1000 to $200. A brutal 80% down or something. Imagine now 30.000 and it dropping 80% (to 6.000); people will go full mental.

• +1
Reactions: DrMaze
damn. I even vague recall the happening of BTC: $1000 to $200. A brutal 80% down or something. Imagine now 30.000 and it dropping 80% (to 6.000); people will go full mental.

And it could happen thats the thing, people are so blindfolded

I got it in 2016 and exited 2018

All coins that arent bitcoin are shitcoins that should only be invested in to pump and dump and have no long term value

And it could happen thats the thing, people are so blindfolded

I got it in 2016 and exited 2018
great timing!
of stepping in.
Stepoping out, was great timaing if it was januari 2018. Actually very great returns anyways, if stepped out in october also.
2016, was 500 usd bitcoin. great buying timing

All coins that arent bitcoin are shitcoins that should only be invested in to pump and dump and have no long term value
I like Monero.
I got some of that one as well.
One of the best ones out there, to keep the governement, state, etc.. out of your ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Seth Walsh
XMR getting up for you ? when?
Thought on BTC 100k by 2021?
Idek. When I said the thing about 100k I wasn't fully serious but I did see this upmove to 20k+ happening. XMR is pretty much truly anonymous and always seems to be undervalued when you think about it.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Idek. When I said the thing about 100k I wasn't fully serious but I did see this upmove to 20k+ happening. XMR is pretty much truly anonymous and always seems to be undervalued when you think about it.
so you see XMR having a rise anytime soon? Yes i agree, tbh you were at least honest on that. Nothing else you think of? Even in stocks?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Seth Walsh
Even with such a blanket statement you have a good point!

so you see XMR having a rise anytime soon? Yes i agree, tbh you were at least honest on that. Nothing else you think of? Even in stocks?
Nah idk. Long term XMR is always good. I wish I could just know which stocks/cryptos would rise in the short term but I just can't do that and don't want to shill shitcoins or microcap stocks on here.

I think property prices will rise a lot over the next decade though.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 3043
Nah idk. Long term XMR is always good. I wish I could just know which stocks/cryptos would rise in the short term but I just can't do that and don't want to shill shitcoins or microcap stocks on here.

I think property prices will rise a lot over the next decade though.
yes i see. That's what i thought too for property, but you believe it will be global or only western world?

I think a "risk management" nuclear suifuel-lifefuel blackpill megathread would help people here the most. Trading is so dependent on discipline, patience and having a set of rules that you can break (with calculated risk) when opportunities arise. Meditation and impulse control exercises honestly help a trader align their actions and behaviors towards success more than most of the micro strategic nonsense you'd find in paid courses all over the internet.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 3043
XRP will tank

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 5292
I think a "risk management" nuclear suifuel-lifefuel blackpill megathread would help people here the most. Trading is so dependent on discipline, patience and having a set of rules that you can break (with calculated risk) when opportunities arise. Meditation and impulse control exercises honestly help a trader align their actions and behaviors towards success more than most of the micro strategic nonsense you'd find in paid courses all over the internet.
i'm looking forward if you have the kindness will to do it

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
yes i see. That's what i thought too for property, but you believe it will be global or only western world?
Globally but property in major cities and tourist destinations will go up the most; not only due to the inherent supply/demand but because a lot of the new property will be bought by institutions with billions/trillions of $ for the sole purpose of selling them for an expensive price. You won't be buying new houses from any small scale group of builders because imo most new houses will be bought up instantly by funds and institutions (especially property in important areas where the demand is already high).

Average wage is like $35k and even trash houses in important areas will eventually cost more than an average career would pay (over 25-35 years). So imo location will be a lot more important than it is now in determining the price of property. Even tough location is already a massive factor.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 3043
Now is the worst time out of all to get into crypto jfl. Every December pump & dumps happen all the time.

Bitcoin will fall hard too, and the higher the high is, the harder the low will hit.

Screenshot 2020 12 30 at 204723

About RXP, don't even think about buying this centralised shitcoin. As soon as the wales cash out their RXP and laugh at you suckers and so do BTC wales, there will be another crash as the markets will tank again in January.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
Globally but property in major cities and tourist destinations will go up the most; not only due to the inherent supply/demand but because a lot of the new property will be bought by institutions with billions/trillions of $ for the sole purpose of selling them for an expensive price. You won't be buying new houses from any small scale group of builders because imo most new houses will be bought up instantly by funds and institutions (especially property in important areas where the demand is already high).

Average wage is like $35k and even trash houses in important areas will eventually cost more than an average career would pay (over 25-35 years). So imo location will be a lot more important than it is now in determining the price of property. Even tough location is already a massive factor.
So buying a "field", and building it your house - a good one - for 2x less the price of the same built house that is located in the same area, close to a very major city, is something good to do? Yes i see this coming but i was always like " there will be a time where it's too much and people will stop buying it because the wages can't follow it in the long run.

i'm looking forward if you have the kindness will to do it
Maybe but not anytime soon. I'd love to
Now is the worst time out of all to get into crypto jfl. Every December pump & dumps happen all the time.

Bitcoin will fall hard too, and the higher the high is, the harder the low will hit.

View attachment 899426

About RXP, don't even think about buying this centralised shitcoin. As soon as the wales cash out their RXP and laugh at you suckers and so do BTC wales, there will be another crash as the markets will tank again in January.
Hedge Funds are short 5420BTC on the CME which isn't even the main place where institutions buy BTC. They all bought when the premium was lower but now since they pumped the shit out of BTC the market price of their holdings are more than their Net Asset Value. Now they're waiting for dumb retail traders to buy out of emotion/euphoria. Then the institutions will start availing of that liquidity and selling off, before selling through the collective buying pressure from the retailers, pushing the price back down. Then retail traders will start selling AFTER the institutions sell and push the price down. Just like how retail traders always buy AFTER institutions. Institutional money flow is what moves BTC. Retail money is what creates the liquidity to enable the big money funds to push the price back the other way, profiting off speculators who have no ability to influence price movements (ie: us. or anyone trading who doesn't have ballizion dollars)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Bitch and Deleted member 3043
So buying a "field", and building it your house - a good one - for 2x less the price of the same built house that is located in the same area, close to a very major city, is something good to do? Yes i see this coming but i was always like " there will be a time where it's too much and people will stop buying it because the wages can't follow it in the long run.
Nah building a house seems high effort af and not worth it unless you plan on building an entire estate or smth. All that work wouldn't be worth such a small payoff.

• Woah

Hedge Funds are short 5420BTC on the CME which isn't even the main place where institutions buy BTC. They all bought when the premium was lower but now since they pumped the shit out of BTC the market price of their holdings are more than their Net Asset Value. Now they're waiting for dumb retail traders to buy out of emotion/euphoria. Then the institutions will start availing of that liquidity and selling off, before selling through the collective buying pressure from the retailers, pushing the price back down. Then retail traders will start selling AFTER the institutions sell and push the price down. Just like how retail traders always buy AFTER institutions. Institutional money flow is what moves BTC. Retail money is what creates the liquidity to enable the big money funds to push the price back the other way, profiting off speculators who have no ability to influence price movements (ie: us. or anyone trading who doesn't have ballizion dollars)
Are you holding BTC atm?

People wouldn't be building new houses rn if people won't be able to buy them in the future. People will still be able to "buy" the houses, just with a horrible lifelong mortgage :(

I don't see any type of boycott happening where tons of people start buying houses in random rural/suburban areas just because they can't negotiate what they perceive to be a "fair price" for a house/apartment in a city. Because, to be brusque, the prices just won't be fair, but that's what I see happening.

• Woah

Miring your research and knowledge about this ngl.

• Love it
Idk. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

And no I just have a tiny amount of BTC
Okay, you seem to have good knowledge so I just wanted to ask. But from an outside point of you, would you sell or keep BTC atm?

• +1
Okay, you seem to have good knowledge so I just wanted to ask. But from an outside point of you, would you sell or keep BTC atm?
KEEP KEEP KEEP !!!!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and thecaste
Thank you, and would you buy more now, even if it is risky? Because BTC is still very undervalued after all.
No I wouldn't buy more right now because it's risky. Keep what you have even if it's a small amount. I don't think it'd be impossible to see a scenario in the future where where BTC trades for dirt cheap on the futures markets (due to market manipulation) but buyers won't be able to buy the underlying asset at the price it'll trade on the futures market from P2P sellers because sellers just won't want to sell it at artificially crashed rates. So always keep some of it if you already have a bit. Just make sure you always have a little bit of skin in the game!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 6963, Bitch and 2 others

A)this is a short term cycle, long term BTC will still rocket.
B)we can still peak at 60k if hype levels get to 2018. We still aint there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, thecaste and Seth Walsh
Are BTC and ETH good long term holds? Thinking about holding XMR too.

A)this is a short term cycle, long term BTC will still rocket.
B)we can still peak at 60k if hype levels get to 2018. We still aint there
Yeah I completely agree with you! That's why I'm encouraging people to hold out and play the long game.

Yeah I completely agree with you! That's why I'm encouraging people to hold out and play the long game.
Thinking about putting another 5k in. Should i wait until Feb to see if there is a dump or yolo before normies FOMO again?

Thinking about putting another 5k in. Should i wait until Feb to see if there is a dump or yolo before normies FOMO again?
Definitely wait. You're still playing the long game and the chance of price not making any kind of correction looks highly unlikely. Historically Feb is usually a good month for corrective moves across almost every market but I think it might take longer than 1-2 months until the price corrects fully.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Definitely wait. You're still playing the long game and the chance of price not making any kind of correction looks highly unlikely. Historically Feb is usually a good month for corrective moves across almost every market but I think it might take longer than 1-2 months until the price corrects fully.
So around March? This means we can get even to 40k by then. Hmm. The greed index you posted is off the chart even though we are no where near 2018 hype

just Dox Proex theory

also my account is a day older than you
1. I didn't dox Proex
2. Ok, nice. I remember you.
3. Why did you bring that up?

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Also \biz\ is acting greedy as fuck on BTC

So around March? This means we can get even to 40k by then. Hmm. The greed index you posted is off the chart even though we are no where near 2018 hype
I really have no clue how long any price movement will take. BTC was down at $3500 in March 2020. I think a retracement to $14500-15000 is most likely but so many scenarios can happen. A scenario where price continues to blast-off from here just seems like the least likely.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Dutcher
Are there any good forums or websites where you can learn more about investing/ trading in stocks/ crypto.
Besides biz.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Xrp is the opportunity of the century. The financial elite did a shakeout through the fed to accumulate and now it will go to 30+
What would you say is a good price to buy at? Should we wait a bit?