Y no hollow cheeks blyat

vampmaxxer

vampmaxxer

Silver
I was down to 11 % body fat but I still didn't have hollow cheeks. I have decent cheekbones, medium-high set, but not very prominent from the 3/4. I'm 15 so idk if it's because of buccal fat or lack of bone structure

You are only 15,stop worrying about hollow cheeks and get a life.

you're a baby, babies can't have hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
you need to wait until your 20 and then they will be visable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32094
Bones or thick skin or fat distribution. Fat pads from being young is just a cope.

Stupid puny earthling i will destroy your hole and this world, OVER AND OUT!!

I was down to 11 % body fat but I still didn't have hollow cheeks. I have decent cheekbones, medium-high set, but not very prominent from the 3/4. I'm 15 so idk if it's because of buccal fat or lack of bone structure
Stop consumung sodium, consume more potassium and drink 4L of water a day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48592
have decent cheekbones, medium-high set, but not very prominent from the 3/4. I'm 15 so idk if it's because of buccal fat or lack of bone structure
For hollowing, prominence matters much more than how high set they are (high is still better than low though)

However, you are still very young and your face is not done developing at all, plus you have buccal fat still

These were my zygos and hollowing back in January-February of this year (when I was around 14 and a half)
IMG 3080
IMG 3081

And here is right now (around 15 and a half)
IMG 3079
IMG 3078

This was all puberty and getting rid of water retention (my body fat percentage is pretty much the exact same)

You are still in puberty, don’t starve yourself to death for hollow cheeks, getting rid of water retention may be enough for hollows

Last edited: