Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Akira Nishikiyama

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
kebabcoper

kebabcoper

12 Years a Greycel
Kazuma Kiryu:
06E2D7B6 637B 4438 835D D3905D1A9026 CF5C87D0 1E6D 4203 926D AA1C0847244E 38626E34 9CAC 4939 99FF 06F83B013260

Akira Nishikiyama:
0E5E4C33 EA96 4F8E BD36 053CE02EF533 F04EFD4B EBD8 45CB A1DD 94CADD29EA15 A52CB2B4 E2B5 4724 B0B3 CB29E5074800

Both Childhood Photo:
671F6999 DDA0 4014 93AC AFC82106E21A

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 7240
Both long midfaced subhumans
hayate mogs

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Taylorswift and kebabcoper
vote guys 🥺🥺🥺

Akira Nishikiyama

Asian mogs,

Kazuma

Good boy! You can read! Now what about you! What are your stats? Let me guess, 5'3'', 200lbs?
No 5’11 188
I could literally stomp on your leg and break it

No 5’11 188
I could literally stomp on your leg and break it
h

he could
If you studied any kind of human biology, you'd notice that the femur (a bone in the leg) is basically unbreakable, so much so that the passengers as the bottom of the North Atlantic Ocean from the Titanic have almost completely perished due to decomposing over 100+ years and the immense pressure at the bottom of an ocean with only the femurs left.

It's completely laughable that you could even think you could break my leg, lmao.

If you studied any kind of human biology, you'd notice that the femur (a bone in the leg) is basically unbreakable, so much so that the passengers as the bottom of the North Atlantic Ocean from the Titanic have almost completely perished due to decomposing over 100+ years and the immense pressure at the bottom of an ocean with only the femurs left.

It's completely laughable that you could even think you could break my leg, lmao.
Retard who said i was stepping on your femur
Every thing else is breakable

I even clarified that it's a bone in the leg! Dear god!

This is some major mental retardation fam

Why does everything you say match your profile picture i can't unsee this

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
just broke the fibula and tibia let the guy walk with femur
okay but do you realize in the time it takes for this 188lbs dude to even raise his leg i'm already 5km away from him?

y'all really think i'd just wait patiently for this fag to try and hurt me lmao

fuck you'd want me to do then? wait patiently for some mans to try and break my leg? rofl i'll already be sipping a drink at a nearby shop when this mans finished lifting his leg

fuck you'd want me to do then? wait patiently for some mans to try and break my leg? rofl i'll already be sipping a drink at a nearby shop when this mans finished lifting his leg
what are you fastest man alive?

what are you fastest man alive?
yeah man, the flash right here.

but be real dog it's obviously intensified for comedic purpose. at 188lbs and 88lbs obviously i'm a lot more agile than this mans and he can't do much if i'm moving

Tranny vs dom male

Actual Yakuza:

All subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Mr.cope
okay but do you realize in the time it takes for this 188lbs dude to even raise his leg i'm already 5km away from him?

y'all really think i'd just wait patiently for this fag to try and hurt me lmao
If i jump in the air and just stomp on your lower leg its over for you

If i jump in the air and just stomp on your lower leg its over for you
yeah and if i kick you in the stomach it's over for you as well, your point spongie?

yeah and if i kick you in the stomach it's over for you as well, your point spongie?
naah man u r 40kg it’d be like fly bite

you've never been kicked/punched in the stomach before, i can tell. literally it's over for anyone when that happens

also you know nothing about adrenaline, if i'm proper mad i can lift a room-long table with a single hand, adrenaline overrides how incapacitated you might be

you've never been kicked/punched in the stomach before, i can tell. literally it's over for anyone when that happens
also you know nothing about adrenaline, if i'm proper mad i can lift a room-long table with a single hand, adrenaline overrides how incapacitated you might be
ok u won against a 5’11 188lbs man
are u happy now?

cope harder
that guy isnt alien he has adrenaline too

cope harder
that guy isnt alien he has adrenaline too
fuck u mean cope

also idk fam he doesn't have as much adrenaline as i'd have because i'd imagine he'd feel like he'd win automatically, so his body doesn't have any reason to enable it

fuck u mean cope

also idk fam he doesn't have as much adrenaline as i'd have because i'd imagine he'd feel like he'd win automatically, so his body doesn't have any reason to enable it
ok bro dont fight
fuck u mean cope

fight me then

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper
i hope i'll be 6'4'' but that's 9 damn inches i'm too optimistic
lmao yeah
im already taller than my parents but its the spirit