Reactions: viniciz, AySab, mathis and 1 other person
Ew

• +1
Reactions: AySab
IMG 9481

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, currycelll and mathis
i actualy got framemogged by my old oneitis lol. probably why she was so mean to me

• +1
Reactions: mathis

Just posted my frame In here thinking its good and the first thing I see when I look at the new posts is this

Im going to fucking rope

• So Sad
Reactions: sayi and mathis
Hot af AND she's a noodlewhore. I wanna fuck her. I want her to be my GF. Fuck mommy abuse me

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, HeightPilledum, lemonnz and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: highT, lemonnz and mathis
That's a man

• +1
Reactions: mathis and Anchor_Ship
Ima rope

• +1
is it gay to find her hot?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis and Autismcel

Total fraud casued by her being short and having ZERO tits. Most girls have a frame like this if they are skinny and have not breasts + short

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mathis and lemonnz
>untrained
robust waist looks better than twink fag shit when you have regular muscle mass and leanness
bigger bones and wider frame is straight up more masculine and better
im talking about proportion not actual small bones you absolute idiot

• +1
Reactions: mathis and highT
im talking about proportion not actual small bones you absolute idiot
the wider your waist the wider your shoulders lil bro
unless you developed like a subhuman with low hormones

fine im sorry

Total fraud casued by her being short and having ZERO tits. Most girls have a frame like this if they are skinny and have not breasts + short
True + she was frauding in that video by shrugging

This one is her unfrauded

True + she was frauding in that video by shrugging

This one is her unfrauded

I had a girl I was fucking who was slim with huge tits and when she would compress them and cover with hands it gave her an insane waist to to hip ratio it was crazy she was 5'6
Other slim girl at 5'8 had no breasts but had shoulders almost as wide as me ( and i have pretty broad frame at 6'3) and it gave a similar hourglass shape

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
>untrained
robust waist looks better than twink fag shit when you have regular muscle mass and leanness
bigger bones and wider frame is straight up more masculine and better
Major cope.

Every single (successful) male physique competitor, or any level of bodybuilder, natural or enhanced, every single WINNER since the beginning of time has had a small waist. Having a small waist and broad shoulders is literally the most important trait when it comes to having an attractive male physique. Look at Steve Reeves, Frank Zane, Chris Bumstead, David Laid, Zyzz, Jeff Seid. Every single one of them has a tiny fucking waist.

Keep coping about your “robust” waist JFL

• +1
Reactions: sayi and mathis
Major cope.

Every single (successful) male physique competitor, or any level of bodybuilder, natural or enhanced, every single WINNER since the beginning of time has had a small waist. Having a small waist and broad shoulders is literally the most important trait when it comes to having an attractive male physique. Look at Steve Reeves, Chris Bumstead, David Laid, Zyzz, Jeff Seid. Every single one of them has a tiny fucking waist.

Keep coping about your “robust” waist JFL
dog its all an illusion caused by muscles and fat... underneath it their bones are all very similar in proportion.

dog its all an illusion caused by muscles and fat... underneath it their bones are all very similar in proportion.
I agree with it being an illusion, to some extent. They purposely develop musculature to enhance the V shape. That is definitely true. But these guys I mentioned were genetically blessed with a narrow pelvis and broad clavicles to begin with. Can’t change bone structure, and some people are luckier than others. I will say, however: someone with just “average” bone structure can still achieve a really decent shape if they train correctly. They just won’t ever reach the level of Bumstead for example unless genetically blessed

I agree with it being an illusion, to some extent. They purposely develop musculature to enhance the V shape. That is definitely true. But these guys I mentioned were genetically blessed with a narrow pelvis and broad clavicles to begin with. Can’t change bone structure, and some people are luckier than others. I will say, however: someone with just “average” bone structure can still achieve a really decent shape if they train correctly. They just won’t ever reach the level of Bumstead for example unless genetically blessed
yeah well I would say its actually normal and natural/healthy to have a v taper and wider shoulder than waist for men. Its when a guy devlops wrong that they have a fridgemode or god forbid pear body. But the caveat is that even with perfect health, genetics, and steroids... the shoulders still wont be like insanely wider than the waist. The natural and optimal ratio is hard capped by biology and phyiscs and isnt like an anime

I’m guessing she’s like 5 ft tall

• Hmm...
Not really, i have 25” waist with a 19” bideltoid at 6’1, only slightly narrow shoulders but very small waist.

I have zero muscle and an almost 2-1 shoulder to waist when flexing, bones dont grow in proportion.

is her bf white

Would blow a huge nut all over her

• JFL
not wide enough.

need this to make sons with.

Attachments

• 1711178707526793 (1).webm
    1.7 MB