horseman
Custom title
- Joined
- Feb 16, 2025
- Posts
- 18,703
- Reputation
- 33,489
Stop acting morally superior, you’d be the same if you could
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I hate them with everything I know and haveStop acting morally superior, you’d be the same if you could
I'm a normie
the fact that think looks dont matter thoStop acting morally superior, you’d be the same if you could
Elabanyone who is truly blackpilled doesn't envy normies
the difference between them and us is much smaller than them and chad
a normie is just the average maleElab
a normie is just the average male
and we all know that the average male isn't getting anything but the occasional oofy doofy "relationship" with deadfish sex once a month
I thought normie in this context ment more the mindset. Where they are just a lemming dronea normie is just the average male
and we all know that the average male isn't getting anything but the occasional oofy doofy "relationship" with deadfish sex once a month
trvth, most nt people I see at college are actually really nice when I interact with them once in a while. Having a big friend group of nts is so nice but it’s kinda luck based when ur high inhibStop acting morally superior, you’d be the same if you could
it's the same context reallyI thought normie in this context ment more the mindset. Where they are just a lemming drone
I just fucking hate how they never feel even a fraction of the pain and insecurity I have felt, eat shit, don't sleep, drink alchohol and still manage to look better than meStop acting morally superior, you’d be the same if you could
Maybe we just have different defintions for me a normie can have chad looks although very unlikely. As in normie = evil someone that Submits to chad alpha and bullies incel because ugly and needs someone to kick down because they too weak to punch upit's the same context really
the average male is a lemming drone because of his looks and good upbringing
what the fuck are you saying dudeMaybe we just have different defintions for me a normie can have chad looks although very unlikely. As in normie = evil someone that Submits to chad alpha and bullies incel because ugly and needs someone to kick down because they too weak to punch up
Sorry I low iqswhat the fuck are you saying dude![]()

Nah I get what you mean dwSorry I low iqs![]()