Y’all don’t know what’s real luck is unless ur dad is a turbomanlet and you not

who honestly gives a fuck 5'11 is fine, you don't need to be 6ft.

at 6ft I tower over girls, the majority of women are like 5'3-5'6.
I wanna move to Australia so bad some day. I can't imagine living in this giant shithole full of ethnics and giants when I'm older.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FatJattMofo and Deleted member 2756
I wanna move to Australia so bad some day. I can't imagine living in this giant shithole full of ethnics and giants when I'm older.
yeah bro come, it's amazing here, vtiamin D for days

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Where u do life

idk why but its just funny when a place is full of moggers in some thing I dont have in an extreme amoount . its like fuck living there

• +1
Chaderlands, it's a wealthy place but people are extremely antisocial and cucjed
Brutal to live there without being over 6ft1

• +1
Why are you faggots using imperial measurements when none of you are from Burgerland?

wtf both my college roommates are over 6-foot and their dads are both 5'5ish JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
idk why but its just funny when a place is full of moggers in some thing I dont have in an extreme amoount . its like fuck living there
I can survive in chadstralia but it's no place for a subhuman, absolutely brutal when a bunch of 6'4 10inch wristed dom chads walk past you.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
I can survive in chadstralia but it's no place for a subhuman, absolutely brutal when a bunch of 6'4 10inch wristed dom chads walk past you.
your 6 foot 1 right? hows your height in there?

your 6 foot 1 right? hows your height in there?
6ft, yeah it's fine most dudes are about 5'10-6'2 that seems to be the average height, people are more better looking than they are all tall here.

too many good looking dudes though it's insane. Same with the girls, so many hot chicks.

• +1
6ft, yeah it's fine most dudes are about 5'10-6'2 that seems to be the average height, people are more better looking than they are all tall here.

too many good looking dudes though it's insane. Same with the girls, so many hot chicks.
high prenatal T convict dna

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
high prenatal T convict dna
this, and based ass aborginal DNA.

bro deadset whites mix racing with aboriginals create the most attractive kids holy fuck.

Jordan barret, for example, is aboriginal.

• +1
this, and based ass aborginal DNA.

bro deadset whites mix racing with aboriginals create the most attractive kids holy fuck.

Jordan barret, for example, is aboriginal.
definitely . certain more robust features mixed in the pop create some insane looking faces. gigachads. like Jono Jenkins

Everyone in this thread is a fakecel

No hope left for 4'11cels

Vitamin D is key

• Woah