Yall dont realize i have already won the campaign

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
There was a time when i was a young grasshopper that i thought election were won to the best man, the best ideology. As you grow old to senior citizen age of 18 you realize something. That everything was rigged from the beginning.

So now you are pondering how am i going to win this election outside of my avi and name halo? How can this bad shitposter without a lick of IQ have a chance? Well the answer my friends is I have bought 50 dollars worth of Uber eats gift cards and plan to give it to @Master.

Lord knows i have always been a friend to the jews and never have said anything negative or contradictory to the moderation staff (
mossad). I have even shilled for the VIP subscription.

What am i going to do in my tenure?
We are gonna build a paywall and India is gonna pay for it! They may shit on the streets but not in these threads. I also want to institute a leanmaxxing competition that would be fun

Yall never even stand a chance

@Preston @TRUE_CEL @GabachoCopium @moggathon @Gaygymmaxx @DelonLover1999 @Eriot Lodger @Oogwayminator @HernanDrago

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium
guess im gonna have to shill even harder!

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
I donate 30 shekels to this campaign

• Love it
Reactions: Mr. President
wont work people like me more and i have @Master on speed dial

wont work people like me more and i have @Master on speed dial
the only thing Master has on speed dial is pizzahuts delivery service (i kid i kid)

brutal reply pill @kwacker777