Absurdist
mentalcel
- Joined
- Jun 22, 2026
- Posts
- 3,644
- Reputation
- 5,450
title.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
got nobody to call as im a trueceltitle.
ill get you something.got nobody to call as im a truecel
Honestly i tried otp to this girl one time but the sound of my shorts flapping around was getting audible so i stoppedtitle.
Wish I ever got a girl to go on call with me let alone video call so I can’t even jerk off if I wanted totitle.
admiring the low inhibition.ive jerked off in a taxi once on a holiday in turkey
why were you going that hard?Honestly i tried otp to this girl one time but the sound of my shorts flapping around was getting audible so i stopped