y'all fucking slaves

ryuken

ryuken

pharmacist
you slaves eat cooked meat and think that going to the gym and lifting man made metal will make your body look good but that actually just makes your body age faster and fuck your health and talk about how much you want money which is literally man made paper for work what an absolute slave behaviour

• +1
Reactions: fxckz, romanstock and kaligula567
I want to go and live in Belize and not work

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
capitalism=modern slavery

• +1
>complaining about people being superficial
>on a sub about coping about the fact that people are superficial

You're preaching to the choir

• +1
>complaining about people being superficial
>on a sub about coping about the fact that people are superficial

You're preaching to the chorus
talking after me? what an absolute slave behaviour

you slaves eat cooked meat and think that going to the gym and lifting man made metal will make your body look good but that actually just makes your body age faster and fuck your health and talk about how much you want money which is literally man made paper for work what an absolute slave behaviour
Mirin

• Love it
lifting heavy weight has been a practice for centuries , just because the weights are "man made" doesent change anything

• WTF
I’m not since I’m very rich with a rich family

• WTF
nothing to flex about you slave "oh my family got a lot of paper"

people been slaves for centuries
Nah if I don’t want to work I don’t have to

• +1