Y’all needa chill on bobt

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
Yeah yeah I know bobt is a self hating hindi schizo nigger nazi who genuinely thinks he’s white

D417283F 10D5 4D3F 86A6 95E6CAB29C2A
EBE9CAA9 05B0 4C84 9043 AE6F00F74C36

But keep in mind, this nigga is deadass retarded, he self admittedly has autism. You kinda gotta feel bad for the guy. This niggas brain is so indescribably fucked that he really believes his fucking black widow ass gasoline oil skin is white:lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
D97A0D0D 8D94 4C0F A8D4 EAA4A7D70F3D

THIS SHITSKINNED NIGGER WAS DEADASS FUCKING POSTING PICTURES OF HIS SHIT COLORED EYEBALLS IN FRONT OF THE BRIGHTEST ANGLE OF HIS AFRICAN SUN IN AN ATTEMPT TO PROVE HIS COAL AND DIARRHEA MIX EYES CAME FROM HIS “MAJORITY EUROPEAN ANCESTRY”

JUST FUCKING LOL AT THIS AUTISTIC TRIBE LEADER FROM THE CONGO

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 11758 and 10 others
ya this guy might be truly retarded tbh

should i ez up on him?

you guys fuck with it or no?

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Shrek2OnDvD, prettyboislime and 3 others
Yeah yeah I know bobt is a self hating hindi schizo nigger nazi who genuinely thinks he’s white

View attachment 1471539View attachment 1471540

But keep in mind, this nigga is deadass retarded, he self admittedly has autism. You kinda gotta feel bad for the guy. This niggas brain is so indescribably fucked that he really believes his fucking black widow ass gasoline oil skin is white:lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 1471557

THIS SHITSKINNED NIGGER WAS DEADASS FUCKING POSTING PICTURES OF HIS SHIT COLORED EYEBALLS IN FRONT OF THE BRIGHTEST ANGLE OF HIS AFRICAN SUN IN AN ATTEMPT TO PROVE HIS COAL AND DIARRHEA MIX EYES CAME FROM HIS “MAJORITY EUROPEAN ANCESTRY”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, datboijj, RealLooksmaxxer and 3 others
I'm being mogged by a self hating schizo aspie. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

It's giga over.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, sorrowfulsad and prettyboislime
Mentalcel.

He wouldn't be on here if he weren't a schizo aspie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prettyboislime and Deleted member 15099

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, Cidre enjoyer and Deleted member 1617
@bobt

I fucking hate you. Wasting those good looks rotting on this forum posting schizo ramblings. Why the fuck did god waste those looks on you bro. I'm fucking fuming. My life is shit.

• JFL
Reactions: prettyboislime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 1617
ya this guy might be truly retarded tbh

should i ez up on him?

you guys fuck with it or no?
make the site tbh

so his family can find it and see it

i didn’t mention his friends because the odds of him having any are as small as @CupOfCoffee balls

I’ll also post mirin stuff on dere

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Jagged0, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
If Op claims to be black while being 75% white, so @bobt can claim to be white while being 75% black

Going by this logic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 1617 and Deleted member 15099
Bro I fucking love this forum

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
If Op claims to be black while being 75% white, so @bobt can claim to be white while being 75% black

Going by this logic
You said I was non white yet Im 70% white. How does that work?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

Going by this logic
never claimed to be black tbh other then when i say it as a joke

i’m obviously mulatto

but maybe ur an autist like Tyrone and can’t differentiate between jokes and reality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Warlow, Frank Jack and 3 others

View attachment 1471539View attachment 1471540

View attachment 1471557

i've been sparing you for the longest faggot my sympathy is up your a gay white faggot that claims black despite being the most cumskin anyone can be take a look before you open your mouth whore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, RealLooksmaxxer, Deleted member 1617 and 1 other person
You said I was non white yet Im 70% white. How does that work?
If you want my opinion, you need at least 90% european to be white

But here everybody claims whatever he wants, so let it go

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Marsiere214

Going by this logic
let's not change the fact that you slurp sphagetti up like how you suck dick

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Warlow, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
let's not change the fact that you slurp sphagetti up like how you suck dick
me and you faggot irl i wan to box drop your address

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Frank Jack, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
How this nigga @bobt wakes up in the morning

3321B1DC 0626 4D24 8FC8 1716AD5CBD83

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
are you really going to fucking dox me if thats the case i can do the same
JFL bro, The first thing this internet dweller autist thought of with a threat was a fucking DOX… LMFAOOOO

It’s so over for this autistic fuck

You could probably rob this nigga irl if you threaten him with a dox😭 Uon even need a gun or knife😭😭 Dats this niggas worst nightmare

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 15099, MrGlutton and 2 others
This nigga was asking me to send him nazi videos and i said msg me tommorow, and the nigga actually messaged me the next day :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I sent him a place where he can download them from but i cant stop caging at that, its 10 times funnier now that i know he supposedly has autism
Fucken mirin tho, theres so many white cucks who simp for bbc on here, we might aswell have a black guy standing for white power

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Michael Myers, stevielake and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 1617 and Deleted member 13787
5333D621 68FE 4893 A083 210F89C0A2BF
Idek who this nigga is but he mogs you OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, RealLooksmaxxer, Deleted member 9641 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
Nigga morphed the shitty giga looksminned 13 y/o pic with him and managed to drop the psl by 4 points still

Curry tax

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Jagged0 @them @Ethereal @Frank Jack @Pendejo
TAGGED EVERY. SINGLE. BLACK. FUCKING. USER TO GET PITY REACTS I CANT EVEN WITH THIS SCHIZO APE ANYMORE :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

also that was a picture of you mixed in with @looksmaxxer234, way to unknowingly diss ur ape brother :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
Nigga morphed the shitty giga looksminned 13 y/o pic with him and managed to drop the psl by 4 points still

Curry tax

:blackpill:
Nigga is still morphing pics in his basement jfl
Leave that nigga in 2021 bro

• JFL
Reactions: Frank Jack and prettyboislime
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Jagged0, Deleted member 1617 and 1 other person

Curry tax

:blackpill:
Lol I will never understand why niggas here post morphed pics when trying to roast someone, if you need to spend your time morphing someone because he doesn’t look bad enough unmorphed you already lost :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and prettyboislime
TAGGED EVERY. SINGLE. BLACK. FUCKING. USER TO GET PITY REACTS I CANT EVEN WITH THIS SCHIZO APE ANYMORE :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I guess I am black now because this curry idiot said so :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: prettyboislime
Nigga is still morphing pics in his basement jfl
Leave that nigga in 2021 bro
Nigga still living in April 2021

Autism tax:blackpill:
Lol I will never understand why niggas here post morphed pics when trying to roast someone, if you need to spend your time morphing someone because he doesn’t look bad enough unmorphed you already lost :Comfy:
Nigga got ratiod like 4 times and he dipped and went to hiding like the curry rat he is:lul: And ik for a fact dat his schizo aspie curry ass was butterfly clicking refreshing his notifications waiting to see da reply, so it ain’t like he ain’t seeing all dis:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
Nigga got ratiod like 4 times and he dipped and went to hiding like the curry rat he is:lul: And ik for a fact dat his schizo aspie curry ass was butterfly clicking refreshing his notifications waiting to see da reply, so it ain’t like he ain’t seeing all dis:forcedsmile:
i got “ratioed” because I don’t compulsively tag people for validation

imagine needing the approval of people like @looksmaxxer234 who literally rots in his basement 14 hours a day making medium ugly threads :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, RealLooksmaxxer, gamma and 1 other person
i got “ratioed” because I don’t compulsively tag people for validation

imagine needing the approval of people like @looksmaxxer234 who literally rots in his basement 14 hours a day making medium ugly threads :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
You got ratiod because you’re curry and nobody loves you

• JFL
Reactions: Frank Jack, Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 6128
BE36A499 64B7 47E1 8E62 659D4DC4262E

1ACF3137 1485 46F0 B5B4 EBECD65741D0

• JFL
Reactions: Frank Jack, Shrek2OnDvD, Jagged0 and 2 others
You got ratiod because you’re curry and nobody loves you
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Jagged0 @brbbrah @them @Frank Jack @Shrek2OnDvD @MrGlutton @Blackmannnns
Yes moonblunt! Keep tagging internet niggas for validation because your mom enables your weed addiction and ur father doesn’t exist :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

What u guys look like
60818F02 D5F9 4D43 8B7D 8B073452C993

Users who are viewing this thread

Back