Stretch mouth

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Fuck off to SEA bro. Your only luck is there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Crisick
I'm becoming a human and shiyat
You look like a guy I used to know that spent years bar tending in London. He told me the worst thing was going home after his shift and feeling lonely.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
You look like a guy I used to know that spent years bar tending in London. He told me the worst thing was going home after his shift and feeling lonely.
Haha I've spent way too many years inside I get thoughts of murder and shit I get really primitive go absolutely insane
But surprisingly I can actully blend in society pretty well like the thoughts go away
But when I'm inside ooh then the violence comes out
But luckily enough I dont let it mentally affect me and stress me out with cortisol and shit

Haha I've spent way too many years inside I get thoughts of murder and shit I get really primitive go absolutely insane
But surprisingly I can actully blend in society pretty well like the thoughts go away
But when I'm inside ooh then the violence comes out
But luckily enough I dont let it mentally affect me and stress me out with cortisol and shit
sigma mentality!!!!!!

sending this to your employer

sending this to your employer
Gay ass nigger thinks anyone in this forum is employed are jobs are scamming pedophiles jfl
@emeraldglass

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 36198
Lose weight, grow eyebrows and hair, dye both of them + lashes black

• Love it
Reactions: Itsmelurking505
pls, anything but that shitty ass haircut, no offense. even chad would be incel with that hair

pls, anything but that shitty ass haircut, no offense. even chad would be incel with that hair
The barber fucked me up man made me look all retarded

Bump for nazi rights

me 24/7
im different
i dont fit in
i recently read a post on .org and realised that most of us are like this
or at least some of us we dont fit in we are different we are dont fit in we are different we dont get their humor i always get ostracised for not getting stuff or talking slower or shit the only reason im part of the popular group and have friends at all is because i look 'cute'

me 24/7
im different
i dont fit in
i recently read a post on .org and realised that most of us are like this
or at least some of us we dont fit in we are different we are dont fit in we are different we dont get their humor i always get ostracised for not getting stuff or talking slower or shit the only reason im part of the popular group and have friends at all is because i look 'cute'
Talking or moving slowly isn't a bad thing. Or at least it doesn't have to be. And don't worry about not getting stuff. You don't have to always. Don't be bashful for not getting jokes or whatever. Don't seek to understand everything. Just be quiet when you don't get something. Don't laugh or play along if you don't understand.