Yart just ran out

horseman

horseman

Fire
Joined
Feb 16, 2025
Posts
18,386
Reputation
32,875
Time to start looksmaxxing now, I’m bloated asf
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blasian-K, pleasevanity, tansel and 2 others
yes i miss the days of being a junkie slave

so much fun haha
They won’t be forgotten that’s for sure

Glad I’ve moved on tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel, Blasian-K and horseman
yes i miss the days of being a junkie slave

so much fun haha
Junkies be happy when they're high, though, eh. I've seen good niggas from the 6ix choose the mud because it just feels so good.

Obviously, Tansel, brother, I don't support poisoning oneself. Though I do believe a geek here and there is neutral for health.

As without it, idk, I'd just be a bigger spaz…
I miss the yart days
Flower is better anyways, but I stay strapped like the Taliban. I got both right now. I know I might be a loser, but idc.

Horseman seems to care
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horseman and tansel
Flower is better anyways
Never said it wasnt

Yart is just more portable and versatile

Flower mogs any other form of thc to oblivion
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman and Blasian-K
  • JFL
Reactions: emogymmaxx and Blasian-K
yes i miss the days of being a junkie slave

so much fun haha
now were just slaves to big pharma for the psychoactive compounds
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel
Never said it wasnt
I know I was just trying to be funny.

And I'll take any opportunity to push for flower supremacy.
is just more portable and versatile
Flower mogs any other form of thc to oblivion
Agree, agree, agree. 👍
well

obviously a slave is happy

when drug abuse is all he’s ever known

but why vape though

why not take some pregab instead
I'll restate that I'm joking a little. It's just that it's hard not to fall into slave tendencies sometimes.

And maybe I'll start popping pregabalin, but you get to go outside and walk when you smoke up…
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel and scuderia
It's just that it's hard not to fall into slave tendencies sometimes.
True.

I fw weed but it’s very addicting and makes me retarded

Only nice depending on what I’m using it for
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K
It's just that it's hard not to fall into slave tendencies sometimes.
yeah lol i’m joking most of the time as well

i just like goatis haha

And maybe I'll start popping pregabalin, but you get to go outside and walk when you smoke up…
yeah

i never really vaped before

mainly just pregab

it used to be a daily thing but now its only for anxious situations

but man

being on pregab daily was nice
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K

Similar threads

LowInhibNoSMV
Replies
4
Views
20
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
horseman
Replies
6
Views
54
horseman
horseman
polarpop
Replies
16
Views
81
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
Suicidalcel
Replies
2
Views
16
Suicidalcel
Suicidalcel
peptidehater22
Replies
5
Views
79
Mr Test
Mr Test

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top