yeah day trading is gambling 100%

dxo

dxo

Joined: Apr 5, 2021
Joined
Apr 5, 2026
Posts
2,684
Reputation
3,437
IMG 1837
IMG 1839

i totally just guessed when price would reverse and was just super super lucky
 
  • +1
Reactions: walnut456 and i6w9
Genuinely no difference between gambling and day trading I don't understand the difference in reaction when someone says they day trade vs gamble. I shit you not ppl will look down on gambling but if they hear someone is day trading their eyes light up as if that person is a quant
 
Genuinely no difference between gambling and day trading I don't understand the difference in reaction when someone says they day trade vs gamble. I shit you not ppl will look down on gambling but if they hear someone is day trading their eyes light up as if that person is a quant
i obviously knew these shorts would play out, this is real data and yes those people that believe tjr and shit are gambling but this is a statistically proven edge and i also use something called gamma exposure which is quantitative data
 
  • +1
Reactions: i6w9
Tbh I don't know a whole lot about day trading, my friend does it and the stuff I hear from him sounds a lot like gambling. If ur doing it w strategy I wish u the best of luck
 
  • +1
Reactions: dxo
i dont understand how ppl day trade, seems like a huge waste of time staring at a screen and I don't believe in any non quantitative technical analysis indicators like drawing lines and shit (except for crypto)

Personally I think leveraged etfs is the move, TQQQ is goated
 
  • +1
Reactions: dxo
Tbh I don't know a whole lot about day trading, my friend does it and the stuff I hear from him sounds a lot like gambling. If ur doing it w strategy I wish u the best of luck
thanks bro, and people that draw boxes on a screen and thinks that billion dollar hedge funds will react to that deserve to lose it’s all about the strategy
 
  • +1
Reactions: i6w9
i dont understand how ppl day trade, seems like a huge waste of time staring at a screen and I don't believe in any non quantitative technical analysis indicators like drawing lines and shit (except for crypto)

Personally I think leveraged etfs is the move, TQQQ is goated
agreed, but i day trade because im working on making an algo for my framework
 
  • +1
Reactions: walnut456
It's just so over saturated with idiots now. I trade crypto here and there but my god the retards I see in that community is ridiculous
 
  • +1
Reactions: walnut456 and dxo
It's just so over saturated with idiots now. I trade crypto here and there but my god the retards I see in that community is ridiculous
yeah memecoins is the real gambling
 
  • +1
Reactions: i6w9
100% no strategy whatsoever. I make enough money for me to do it here and there without worrying much:ROFLMAO:
 
  • +1
Reactions: dxo

Similar threads

dxo
Replies
2
Views
39
dxo
dxo
dxo
Replies
0
Views
22
dxo
dxo
islaymtbs
Replies
0
Views
14
islaymtbs
islaymtbs
dxo
Replies
3
Views
39
dxo
dxo
Αlchemy
Replies
6
Views
37
real_rxz
real_rxz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top