Yeah… Im actually feeling really bad for this girl… this is a post on a Brazilian subreddit that i translated

D

Deleted member 17430

Manlet
My first time

I started going out with a guy and it was all very hot and romantic

I told him that I had never been prenetrated (I was still a virgin) and he said he would be patient with me. I did foreplay on him, he liked it but I still wasn't ready, he was very upset so I decided to try again!!

When he put it on me it hurt A LOT, A LOT, I asked him to stop but he wouldn't stop I swear I was trying but the pain was VERY strong.

There was a time when I moaned louder in pain and pushed his body... it was the worst thing I did... He started to fight me, saying that I only thought about my pleasure, that I didn't understand that it also caused him pain...

I stayed still. He started to get dressed and I was immobilized with my hands on my breasts. I got dressed and he took me home without saying anything!

I got home and went straight to the shower, I cried a lot in the shower and there was a lot of blood coming down.

Earlier today he sent me a message saying that he needed some time because he felt he was giving himself up alone, that I wasn't trying hard to make it right, that there was no delivery on my part, he praised my body and said he didn't want someone shallow that only thinks about themselves!!

It hurts me sooo much because he hurt me and he wasn't even moved by my pain, he ignored my feelings. And he even classified me as selfish!

Before all this happened, I had taken him home that same day and my parents liked him!! Now I don't even have the courage to tell them what I went through.

I'm really sad that my first time was this way

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 14392, Chadeep and 3 others
ideal vaginal tightness

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Tenshi, Chadpreetmaybe and 1 other person
Why would this make you feel bad JFL

Sounds like rape

the old smash and dash