yeah, im just trying to hard at this point

Deleted member 5893

Deleted member 5893

Bronze
I give up trying to cope and trying fit in with any group, i should say that i'm boring and never had a chance so yeah. I'm just going to be a person who just in the background and be unnoticed. I've been going to every apps that talks about looks money status, leaving comments to you tube videos seeing if people relate with me or making jokes or saying something clever to someone but it never happens with me always ends up with no reply. Now It's just like when someone said to me 'beating a dead horse'. been doing that a lot lately to the point where i feel like if i go somewhere people will distant themselves from me and everyone will be annoyed that im everywhere they go. So yeah, I'm probably narcissistic or something because I don't if it bad attention at least i'm getting attention or maybe that's just loneliness and emptiness. The members on here are cool and they're just been honest with there on point jokes and so called mean comments. i came into this earth prematurely, might leave this earth prematurely. honestly I just want to noticed on anything being talk about on social media would be cool with me, people making memes about me would fun to see but i know that won't happen in my lifetime. I might go ahead and live like a doomer and get out of people's contact. might just live in the woods where nobody can find me. It be as bad because I didn't really have any positive reactions only people looking at me strange. I just need to stfu and just become unknown.

• +1
Reactions: MegaChad and Deleted member 5522
Images   2020 06 24T160426915

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Honestly I just want to noticed on anything being talk about on social media would be cool with me, people making memes about me would fun to see but i know that won't happen in my lifetime.
Roping to get attention is taking irony to an extreme level. I wouldn't do it

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
I give up trying to cope and trying fit in with any group, i should say that i'm boring and never had a chance so yeah. I'm just going to be a person who just in the background and be unnoticed. I've been going to every apps that talks about looks money status, leaving comments to you tube videos seeing if people relate with me or making jokes or saying something clever to someone but it never happens with me always ends up with no reply. Now It's just like when someone said to me 'beating a dead horse'. been doing that a lot lately to the point where i feel like if i go somewhere people will distant themselves from me and everyone will be annoyed that im everywhere they go. So yeah, I'm probably narcissistic or something because I don't if it bad attention at least i'm getting attention or maybe that's just loneliness and emptiness. The members on here are cool and they're just been honest with there on point jokes and so called mean comments. i came into this earth prematurely, might leave this earth prematurely. honestly I just want to noticed on anything being talk about on social media would be cool with me, people making memes about me would fun to see but i know that won't happen in my lifetime. I might go ahead and live like a doomer and get out of people's contact. might just live in the woods where nobody can find me. It be as bad because I didn't really have any positive reactions only people looking at me strange. I just need to stfu and just become unknown.

What ur discord.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Sad shit man