Yeah, so

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
should I switch my pe period to be with my friends? The only issue is I will no longer be able to take culinary.

ogre already

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, Deleted member 206 and Future Arablite
ogre already
Nigga, just answer the damn question, for fucks sake. And arablite, get your ass in here too!

just ask ur oneitis out

bros before hoes

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite, Deleted member 283 and mojopin
send more love letters to ur oneitis but this time offer payment

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Future Arablite
Nigga, just answer the damn question, for fucks sake. And arablite, get your ass in here too!

Am afraid i will bomb your thread...

Nah but srs you need to provide more details, what type of friends are we talking about lol ?

I didn’t know this was a incels.is forum? Don’t care what you niggas think, I’m not a normie. If I was, I wouldn’t be on this site.
Am afraid i will bomb your thread...

Nah but srs you need to provide more details, what type of friends are we talking about lol ?

Friends I talk about my problems with. Kinda.
I just realized that if I make this switch, I will have to face walking by oneitis #2

Last edited:
But seriously, what should I do?

But seriously, what should I do?
You should do this only if you feel like those are friendships that could be developed into something deeper and can enable to tap into social circles with girls or high status people in them. If those are the generic, lazy teenage friends with no particular ambitions that many young people have, then i would recommend you continue pursuing PE and also exercise in your own free time.

You should do this only if you feel like those are friendships that could be developed into something deeper and can enable to tap into social circles with girls or high status people in them. If those are the generic, lazy teenage friends with no particular ambitions that many young people have, then i would recommend you continue pursuing PE and also exercise in your own free time.
One of them wants to major in computer science, but has trouble finding a girlfriend.
One of them wants to major in computer science, but has trouble finding a girlfriend.
The other one is positive about life, but has no ambitions in life. He also kinda smells like shit.

The other one is positive about life, but has no ambitions in life. He also kinda smells like shit.
And I’d just be switching my PE class. It’s required for graduation.

Last edited:

Yeah but that doesn't necessarily mean anything, many incels and lonely people in general find academic success but that doesn't have to correlate with success and happiness when it comes to relationships/girls.

You should spend your time with people that are successful with areas that you want to improve on, not saying that there's anything wrong with helping people or having a friend or two who are going through similar issues, but beware of negative people and walk with people that you can learn lessons from.

Yeah but that doesn't necessarily mean anything, many incels and lonely people in general find academic success but that doesn't have to correlate with success and happiness when it comes to relationships/girls.

You should spend your time with people that are successful with areas that you want to improve on, not saying that there's anything wrong with helping people or having a friend or two who are going through similar issues, but beware of negative people and walk with people that you can learn lessons from.
But from I told you, do you think I should make the switch?

I didn’t know this was a incels.is forum? Don’t care what you niggas think, I’m not a normie.
Then why the fuck do you beg for us to reply to your shitty threads

Then why the fuck do you beg for us to reply to your shitty threads
I’m talking about you guys thinking I’m a normie.

Why would you need culinary. Just hire your own chef one day.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and Deleted member 283
Why would you need culinary. Just hire your own chef one day.
Yeah, my fatass gets tired of doing work that requires me to stand.
Yeah, my fatass gets tired of doing work that requires me to stand.
The problem with switching is how I made two requests to change my classes but never changed them.

Last edited:
Screenshot 20181101 170059

Beat my score you nerds

I kinda wanna stick with it, but my pe class has two couples in there who get lovey dovey.

buy ur oneitis a car and subscribe to soylent

Ngl, I lol’d at this.
I kinda wanna stick with it, but my pe class has two couples in there who get lovey dovey.
And I don’t wanna become 100% normie

Last edited: