Yeah, yeah my oneitis hates me, we get it

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
But wanna know something? All girls hate me not just her. Either all girls like you or none, it’s all or nothing.

Numbers game, plenty of fish, whatever you call it are just copes. Some guys legit don’t appeal to any woman, we are borderline deformed with no redeeming features.

I got a creepy nerd pheno and I will always lose to oofei doofie with cute nerd pheno. Want more blackpill though?

My oneitis was never sexually attracted to me anyway. She was playing around, like a cat does with her mouse. Copers would say it was flirting but it was just her having fun with her new toy.

Because when I asked her out she said “you are taking this too fast but yes”. Imagine a girl that’s in her panties in most of her pics saying this to you, a slut that’s clearly looking to fuck being sex averse with you. Brootal

She ghosts after the first date and then, I’m proceeded to be ghosted by 5 others girls after her too who were uglier with way worse personalities as well. I felt bad even texting them because they were literally objects, they had nothing else to offer.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, bloomercel and Alt Number 3
Over for you, you meant 0 to her and she will never want to have anything to do with you.

You are nothing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and InnerVoid
Over for you, you meant 0 to her and she will never want to have anything to do with you.

You are nothing
Yes I was worthless for her indeed. She didn’t even want my help for her college assignments, she wanted no contact with me at all.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
think about all the cocks she sucked while you have been wasting your time thinking about her, not worth it...

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Im tired of hearing all your ramblings trying to get pity, saying you are borderline deformed etc… while being totally fine looking.
Go tell that to actual ugly people, fucking retard and stop trying to invent yourself problems
Clearly it isnt looks

think about all the cocks she sucked while you have been wasting your time thinking about her, not worth it...
So many cocks but mine ain’t one of them

Yes I was worthless for her indeed. She didn’t even want my help for her college assignments, she wanted no contact with me at all.
Fuck that’s extremely brutal.. have you cried to sleep because of this?

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Im tired of hearing all your ramblings trying to get pity, saying you are borderline deformed etc… while being totally fine looking.
Go tell that to actual ugly people, fucking retard and stop trying to invent yourself problems
Clearly it isnt looks
You rude scumbag, apologize and make harmony now!