Yes eye contact is an IOI

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
Ya’ll can cope with “muh only ioi is PnV” all you want, but the fact of the matter is prolonged, unprovoked female eye contact is a certified Indication of Interest.

If you were truly subhuman and invisible, no woman would glance in your direction much less acknowledge your presence. Foids are stingy with this shit. That’s why those micro-interactions are far more valuable than some would think.

If she reciprocates, you must initiate :feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy3000, fogdart, ElTruecel and 17 others
Not a pixel nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, greywind, pig_face and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, zura, buflek and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, silencio and mulattocel
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Jfl
They are subconsciously laughing at u
Retard
Pick my cotton niggerslave Monkey your only job is to work the fields and make the kids laugh virgin cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz and Ryan
Pick my cotton niggerslave Monkey your only job is to work the fields and make the kids laugh virgin cuck
five foot three inches

Ya’ll can cope with “muh only ioi is PnV” all you want, but the fact of the matter is prolonged, unprovoked female eye contact is a certified Indication of Interest.

If you were truly subhuman and invisible, no woman would glance in your direction much less acknowledge your presence. Foids are stingy with this shit. That’s why those micro-interactions are far more valuable than some would think.

Prolonged is the key here. You also have to look at what the rest of her face is doing. Holding eye contact with a smile is likely to be an IOI. Simply looking at you, for whatever reason, probably isn’t. Beckies in the gym will catch my eye because we’re walking past each other or on opposite machines, they immediately look away :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Michael Myers and try2beme
Prolonged is the key here. You also have to look at what the rest of her face is doing. Holding eye contact with a smile is likely to be an IOI. Simply looking at you, for whatever reason, probably isn’t. Beckies in the gym will catch my eye because we’re walking past each other or on opposite machines, they immediately look away :lul::lul:
No woman stares for no reason expressionless or not. Unless you’re a total freak show

Legit, the eye IOIs like the pupils dilating can’t really be faked, nor would they be. Whereas her playing with her hair or whatever could just be a nervous habit that she does with everyone.

Yesss queeeen

water jfl

Legit, the eye IOIs like the pupils dilating can’t really be faked, nor would they be. Whereas her playing with her hair or whatever could just be a nervous habit that she does with everyone.
The fidgeting can be a slippery slope but the classic lip bite is undefeated

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
No woman stares for no reason expressionless or not. Unless you’re a total freak show
Not staring. But eye contact alone doesn’t mean she wants to fuck you. Eye contact with strangers happens all the time.

Not staring. But eye contact alone doesn’t mean she wants to fuck you. Eye contact with strangers happens all the time.
Hence prolonged. If she averts her gaze immediately then she’s scared or disgusted jfl

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
jfl at these delusional guys @ambi
muh eye contact is ioi
girls would approach if they found you attractive

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Bushman, ambi and 2 others
muh eye contact is ioi
Nope. Most women bar the anomalies are entitled and feel it’s not their job to approach. Even Chad has to shoot his shot

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful

News Yes eye contact is an IOI​

Too bad i dont even have a average field of vision anymore :feelswah: Its not only "noticing" the social clues hypothetically , But if you literally cant see anything its over

Keep telling urself that

• JFL
Reactions: mulattocel
Nope. Most women bar the anomalies are entitled and feel it’s not their job to approach. Even Chad has to shoot his shot
Absolute cope jfl
me and @ambi have both been approached more than once as LTNs
a HTN gets approached every time he leaves the house

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and ambi
Absolute cope jfl
Tales from Delhi

• JFL
Absolute cope jfl
true but based on where u live, i’m high mtn with 6”5 height halo and i get approached often

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and Pollorex
muh eye contact is ioi
eye contact is a normal thing that happens all the time. People just look around you are bound to have eye contact with women it means nothing
As you said if she likes you she will approach

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74, Bushman and Copeful
Absolute cope jfl
2.5 PSL 5'6 rizzminned stylish nt curry slayer

• +1
You probably exprienced a lot with those stats huh

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

Baseline is this:

If you are attractive, women will talk to you from time to time.

If a girl says she likes your hair or something you are wearing, compliment her back and get the number.

If a girl stares, put your mouth into like a kissing position or wink, dont just smile back.

A smile can just be a business or general "customer service" but you can pretty easily tell.

Just pay attention to women and their mannerisms. Be respectful, they dont want to be treated like animals or like garbage, despite what fugly 3/30 "dating coaches" on youtube will say.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and mulattocel
Maybe actually do something

Baseline is this:

If a girl says she likes your hair or something you are wearing, compliment her back and get the number.

If a girl stares, put your mouth into like a kissing position or wink, dont just smile back.

A smile can just be a business or general "customer service" but you can pretty easily tell.

Just pay attention to women and their mannerisms. Be respectful, they dont want to be treated like animals or like garbage, despite what fugly 3/30 "dating coaches" on youtube will say.
This is aura

Baseline is this:

Don't compliment her. Makes you look weak. Women want to desire someone and enjoy the chase. Tell her she smells like shit and has poop on her face, works every time

• JFL
Reactions: 2d v2

A large arab man gave you prolonged eye contact and you blushed like a school girl

• JFL
Reactions: 2d v2 and Michael Myers
elaborate please for thread
Aura is a distinctive pervasive quality of character comprised of various factors including, but not limited to, body language, tonality, facial expressions, etc.

It’s innate for some, but for others it could be cultivated over time via experiences and personal growth.

Aura mogging is very real. Something PSL autists can only hope to comprehend.

Aura obliterates the blackpill completely in most scenarios.

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2

• JFL
Reactions: mulattocel

I completely agree. Eye contact is definitely an IOI. But it’s not like a millisecond type of eye contact that counts. So the duration of it matters heavily.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, i_love_roosters and mulattocel
Yep. Eye contact + looking away to the side actually means “disinterest.” It’s a psychological thing. When that happens it’s joever. :feelscry:

muh eye contact is ioi
Username checks out. Y’all forget IOI stands for “indication of interest.” Keyword being “indication” here. It doesn’t mean “100% interested.”

Absolute cope jfl
Define “approached.” What happened? Where were you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back