Yes, iron out you imperfections. But in the meantime embrace them.

Deleted member 13925

Deleted member 13925

Lift heavy rock. Make pain go away.
Most people on these forums admire, and seek physical perfection in everyway.
What a lot of guys don't realise, is that depending on the attitudes of women towards us, our flaws can become "quirky" and "cute."

Think of men like Tom Holland and Tom Hiddleston. Arguably the most adorned male actors in Hollywood, the wet dreams of millennial and Zoomer teens alike. Are they attractive? Yes very, but far from perfection. Instead their fame and achievements frame their existence and appeal.

My advice? Softmax. Own your flaws and be proud of who you are. Ooze confidence, yet strive for improvement.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, coolguy1, Niki9911 and 7 others
High IQ, something autists here need to hear

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, evap0, Deleted member 14826 and 3 others
disgusting topic. OP must be female

I refuse to give up

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, paranakee, Basedprincess and 1 other person
This is only true for very minor flaws.
A recessed maxilla isnt going to make you cute or quirky unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: paranakee, Basedprincess, Gaia262 and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
This is only true for very minor flaws.
A recessed maxilla isnt going to make you cute or quirky unfortunately
Depends on the severity as well. The main thing is to not outwardly show your insecurity.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
What a lot of guys don't realise, is that depending on the attitudes of women towards us, our flaws can become "quirky" and "cute."

Think of men like Tom Holland and Tom Hiddleston. Arguably the most adorned male actors in Hollywood, the wet dreams of millennial and Zoomer teens alike. Are they attractive? Yes very, but far from perfection. Instead their fame and achievements frame their existence and appeal.

My advice? Softmax. Own your flaws and be proud of who you are. Ooze confidence, yet strive for improvement.
best thread of the week

I agree you should be softmaxxing until you can afford surgery. Your word choice could be better, this post sounds a bit to bluepilled for this forum. Coping with your flaws until you can afford surgery is ok. You can't get surgery if you have roped. However a flaw =/= suboptimal feature.

Surgery is a difficult topic, you have to do your own research. The best surgeries will leave you looking natrual and enchanced after. The risk of fixing failios is much less then the risk of fixing suboptimal features. Fixing suboptimal features leaves you at a higher risk of becoming a gay alien (See below).
15D5CE93 1208 4FA4 BA97 EA499DE8EEC6

I don't know what this guys before is, but this is what you may look like if you try and become your PSL chad morph. He looks uncanny. If he removed the implants and had a normal haircut and a tan he would look alot better.

As you mentioned it can be beneficial to be facially average and have high trust features. It makes you realistic and obtainable.

The thing is as you said Tom Holland is overall attractive so it doesn’t really matter if he has some flaws. But the average user here is far away from being overall good looking.
But I still get your point and agree that you shouldn’t strive for perfection

• +1
Reactions: Basedprincess
Yeah bro weak chin and bug eyes are so quirky :p:p

• +1
Reactions: Basedprincess