Yesterday a guy at school asked me what's wrong with my cheekbone/eyes it looks pumped , you look like you got hit

mhd.

mhd.

Bronze
Joined
Jul 15, 2026
Posts
425
Reputation
361
It was simply the bs pump
But I was lowkey REALLY HAPPY when he asked me about it , just acted clueless and told him idk
Screenshot   TikTok
 
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal, [polarity], zanenevalackbanks and 4 others
I feel like bs ur cheekbones isn’t a great roi
 
  • +1
Reactions: idontmogYET, americanpakitruvcel and mhd.
It was simply the bs pump
But I was lowkey REALLY HAPPY when he asked me about it , just acted clueless and told him idkView attachment 5715057
@Jordan Barrett @truefoidslayerpqoqo @lebanesedude @NiceZygos @Crimx991
Idk just tagging
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jordan Barrett, NiceZygos, Crimx991 and 1 other person
after my first bs sesh my dad asked me if i was in a fight :ROFLMAO:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: mhd.

Attachments

  • IMG_20260930_214428.jpg
    IMG_20260930_214428.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2026-09-30-21-43-47-31_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-30-21-43-47-31_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: mhd.
after my first bs sesh my dad asked me if i was in a fight :ROFLMAO:
I once did bc hard I got bruises and I kep getting asked about them and didn't know what to say . Since them not bsing that hard but still
 
I once did bc hard I got bruises and I kep getting asked about them and didn't know what to say . Since them not bsing that hard but still
either way you shouldnt hit hard
 
  • +1
Reactions: mhd.
I think it's actually better , like the " no pain no gain " thing yk
nah thats just straight dumb
its more like all pain no gain
you get better and safer results by medium hits
 
nah thats just straight dumb
its more like all pain no gain
you get better and safer results by medium hits
I'll try it tmrw , gonna sleep now gn
 
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal and NiceZygos
@Jordan Barrett @truefoidslayerpqoqo @lebanesedude @NiceZygos @Crimx991
Idk just tagging
Which alt are you
 
It was simply the bs pump
But I was lowkey REALLY HAPPY when he asked me about it , just acted clueless and told him idkView attachment 5715057
My parents told me I had a bruise on my zygo, I genuinely had to stop bs after that for a while bcs of the risk of getting caught 😭
 
  • +1
Reactions: mhd.
My parents told me I had a bruise on my zygo, I genuinely had to stop bs after that for a while bcs of the risk of getting caught 😭
Bro literally just put vaseline before u do it then after just put contour or even easier tinted spf on the bruises and blend really well now go rep all my threads for this tip
 
  • +1
Reactions: mhd.
Bro literally just put vaseline before u do it then after just put contour or even easier tinted spf on the bruises and blend really well now go rep all my threads for this tip
Cmon bro what is Vaseline gonna do 😆 id rather just use like a towel between the tool and my zygos and then use makeup to cover it up afterwards, but the thing is like my parents would still be able to tell that my zygos are swollen and would question it, what must I say then? I suck at making up lies
 
  • +1
Reactions: mhd.
I heard people say vaseline but towel is not good for that u can wrap in 1 layer of bubble wrap or some plastic wrap
Cmon bro what is Vaseline gonna do 😆 id rather just use like a towel between the tool and my zygos and then use makeup to cover it up afterwards, but the thing is like my parents would still be able to tell that my zygos are swollen and would question it, what must I say then? I suck at making up lies
 
  • +1
Reactions: mhd. and masiasobased
after this he went on to tell his friends how he caught you bone smashing and you are now known as the clavicular kid at your school
 
  • Woah
Reactions: mhd.
im very familiar with the nd phone hold
 
  • +1
Reactions: mhd.
Isnt bs cope
I'm confused
 
  • +1
Reactions: idontmogYET

Similar threads

lowinhibragecel
Replies
28
Views
55
El abominacion
El abominacion
attraction
Replies
6
Views
27
mxl4chi1
M
fearoffoids2.0
Replies
2
Views
36
nuclear.schizo
nuclear.schizo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top