Yesterday, my chubby friend (drunk) said she was INTIMIDATED when she met me for the first time

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
she is chubby so doesnt matter either way
but still interesting how ugly mother fucker as me can get some attention from women in that way

my friends were talking about my stubble <color>, male friend said it sucks, but she screamed: its fcking awesome

she was really drunk so still could be joking, but..

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, mulattomaxxer and Gunna
she is chubby so doesnt matter either way
but still interesting how ugly mother fucker as me can get some attention from women in that way

my friends were talking about my stubble <color>, male friend said it sucks, but she screamed: its fcking awesome

she was really drunk so still could be joking, but..
20201114T212655

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, brainded, Gonthar and 3 others
Attention from landwhales doesn't count.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShineBright and Deleted member 4209
i was often told i look scary. it's not a good thing.

What people say when drunk are unfiltered thoughts. People arent trying to be polite when drunk.

Looking intimidating is a good trait imo, I remeber some of my male friends said I look intimidating without my glasses on and i took it as a compliment. High trust chad mogs due to approachability but being gl and low trust gets you more male respect.

chad trait tbh

You can be intimidating to women with zero attraction. But often they go hand in hand

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
What people say when drunk are unfiltered thoughts. People arent trying to be polite when drunk.

Looking intimidating is a good trait imo, I remeber some of my male friends said I look intimidating without my glasses on and i took it as a compliment. High trust chad mogs due to approachability but being gl and low trust gets you more male respect.
Biggest mog is high trust and high class face with huge skeleton and good height. Treated better, likeability top scale, also get respect from other men due to body/frame mog.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and mulattomaxxer
Biggest mog is high trust and high class face with huge skeleton and good height. Treated better, likeability top scale, also get respect from other men due to body/frame mog.
Indeed

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer

While I agree with you, if I had to choose between high trust or low trust face I would choose low trust.

she was afraid u were an incel school shooter

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Probably not. OP got approached by the blonde in this picture and made out with her so hes some chadlite.

20190907_002944-jpg.107666
Yeah, just read that thread, and it came off as wierd to me
Must be a chad to have experiences like these

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Yeah, just read that thread, and it came off as wierd to me
Must be a chad to have experiences like these
probably not chad, but with all PSL knowledge, I might ascended to chadlite level in the motion