Yesterday my testosterone sky-rocketed as I was in the position of a Alpha Male

X

x69

?????? ????
I was leading a group of 4 alcohol-influenced girls and they couldn't go home themselves. Somehow I got myself in the position of leading these girls but I had to because they're like family (not blood) but I know them for a very long time.

In a night through the worst part of the city full of ethnics I lead 4 girls. I was low inhib af at the moment (probably because of the T increase).
I was ready to fight every male that walked past me even if he was 6''4 or whatever. I didn't care. I had the thought of "I must protect these girls no matter what".
Holy shit brothers. My testosterone sky-rocketed highh.

My confidence was at unknown levels. My leading skills increased and they all liked me in that moment.
I was angry at them and at strangers that were staring too much. I was itching to fight yesterday.

Being in the position of Alpha skyrocketed my testosterone.

My theory is that position increases certain hormones. If you are incel your testosterone lowers, Dht lowers and cortisol increases and probably other hormones too that I don't want to think of at this moment. Testosterone Genetics has nothing to with it if you're treated badly since your childhood.

When I got in the Alpha male position my whole mindset shifted and I was not childish anymore. I was a man. A man that appeared perfect.
A man that got angry at the right times and did lead perfectly. @blackopstruecel would be proud of me at that moment but I would have ko'd as soon as I saw him since he was competition. That night 2 girls were fighting over me and 1 was crying. J F L

I still feel the effects of the testosterone. its probably around 1400ng/dl at this moment

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
such cope. Your testosterone was the lowest it has ever been due to excessive alcohol and sugar consumption. It's over for your balls. Lucky for you I made a very effective subliminal hidden in my profile picture. If you stare it for a couple of hours you get T spikes. If you do it regularly your testosterone levels will raise above the norm.

• +1
such cope. Your testosterone was the lowest it has ever been due to excessive alcohol and sugar consumption. It's over for your balls.
Eggs compensated with that boyo. Eggs destroyed the influence of the alcohol and sugar.

I was in a alpha male position.

• +1
Eggs compensated with that boyo. Eggs destroyed the influence of the alcohol and sugar.

I was in a alpha male position.
:feelswow:blackopstruecel will debunk this

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back