Yet another bitch at work who cannot stop barking for me. WTF

D

Deleted member 18244

Noveau Bitche
I’ve made several threads complaining about works but it’s all different foids barking for literally no reason.

This new one started a month ago (mtb, dead center 5/10). Now this bitch, I haven’t said a single word to her (that doesn’t relate to doing work stuff), we don’t even say hi and bye, we literally have no relations.

And yet, every time she sees me bantering or just talking with someone else, she always tries to chime in with some retarded joke. Like today my coworker jokingly said that i’m a bully and she immediately shouted YES. Then later on the topic of kissing ass came up, and she said apparently I do that too.

Now this deranged becky is obviously trying to get a reaction out of me, but why?? I blank her every time she tries to banter with me (very rare, usually we ignore each other), but when there are other people she always talks about me within earshot, I guess to troll? Wtf is her problem tbh?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Tales from TJMaxx

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 18244
Okay so wtf do they want? I’m not even bothering their asses
Are you good looking?

If so she wants your validation desperately

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 22190
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 18244
I’ve made several threads complaining about works but it’s all different foids barking for literally no reason.

This new one started a month ago (mtb, dead center 5/10). Now this bitch, I haven’t said a single word to her (that doesn’t relate to doing work stuff), we don’t even say hi and bye, we literally have no relations.

And yet, every time she sees me bantering or just talking with someone else, she always tries to chime in with some retarded joke. Like today my coworker jokingly said that i’m a bully and she immediately shouted YES. Then later on the topic of kissing ass came up, and she said apparently I do that too.

Now this deranged becky is obviously trying to get a reaction out of me, but why?? I blank her every time she tries to banter with me (very rare, usually we ignore each other), but when there are other people she always talks about me within earshot, I guess to troll? Wtf is her problem tbh?
Feel sorry for you that you have to converse with foids on your job.

I wanna work a job so technical that the only people I converse with are curries and rice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricochet and Deleted member 18244
Beat her guts in
I wish i was working tbh i'd slay all my coworkers

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
do you mog your coworkers
Oh yeah big time but they are oldcels and subhumans except 1 tyrone. But if she wanted me she would talk to me directly instead of only chiming in when other people are there. I think she just wants to annoy me

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
That's what you get for defending women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244