[Yikes] Minoxidil claims another victim

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Capture

Foids: "Wow teehee! I love those dark circles around his eyes... :p and how his skin is so thin and wrinkly :love:"

JUST THROW AWAY YOUR YOUTH PERMANENTLY FOR A PEDO BEARD BRO!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Dogs, Zeta ascended and 4 others
ye dude totally fair comparison with the lighting

• +1
Reactions: Peachy, Hades, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jefferson, Zeta ascended, karbo and 3 others
View attachment 166527

Foids: "Wow teehee! I love those dark circles around his eyes... :p and how his skin is so thin and wrinkly :love:"

JUST THROW AWAY YOUR YOUTH PERMANENTLY FOR A PEDO BEARD BRO!
So okay minoxidil can fuck you up if you use it on your face to grow beard but does it do anything if you just use iton your hair

I'm just pissed because I haven't used it in 5 months and I'm doing everything right yet I still haven't recovered at all and I'm invisible and socially outed just because I look like I snort 10g of meth every day just because I had the audacity to want a slightly lower hairline

• So Sad
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
I'm just pissed because I haven't used it in 5 months and I'm doing everything right yet I still haven't recovered at all and I'm invisible and socially outed just because I look like I snort 10g of meth every day just because I had the audacity to want a slightly lower hairline
What have you done to try and reverse it?

You are mentally ill unironically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
i actually have minox bought btw its on my shelves unopened

you were the influence for me not to use it 😳

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Hol up , what happens if a nigga use it ?

What have you done to try and reverse it?
I've started doing @x30001 's fasting protocal (supplementing berberine + PQQ) and doing 24hr fasts.

I also started running every day and doing suicide runs (basically your own pacer test, good for AMPK pathway)

Stopped using retin-a and dermarolling because they weren't doing anything
Hol up , what happens if a nigga use it ?
Talk to @Zeta ascended, he used it and is black and it also wrecked his collagen and made his skin darker
So okay minoxidil can fuck you up if you use it on your face to grow beard but does it do anything if you just use iton your hair
Yes I used it only on my hairline but my mistake was I put it on right after dermarolling with 0.5mm. Still affected my face and my entire body, even my hands look older.

Last edited:
you cannot cheat genetics ngl

ITS ALWAYS BETTER TO LOOK YOUNGER THAN YOUR ACTUAL AGE!

Nothing more pathetic than listening to what this subhuman lifesomething says

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2486
Nothing more pathetic than listening to what this subhuman lifesomething says
hes actually not stupid when it comes to other topics and in general i think he has decent iq. but for some reason hes autistic when it comes to his skin and minoxidil. might just on the spectrum as a whole

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 685
hes actually not stupid when it comes to other topics and in general i think he has decent iq. but for some reason hes autistic when it comes to his skin and minoxidil. might just on the spectrum as a whole
Yeah so I'm smart about everything else but dumb about one specific thing?

That shit makes no sense, it's almost like the sides I got are real and I'm actually dealing with them or something, which is why I "obsess" over them

Yeah so I'm smart about everything else but dumb about one specific thing?

That shit makes no sense, it's almost like the sides I got are real and I'm actually dealing with them or something
its called emotional bias. your brain can overrule itself. smart people make dumb decisions due to emotional involvement all the time. this is why we arent robots

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and TheMewingBBC

He used to use that study by Lachgar S on dermal papilla cells (probably still uses) thinking it was on human skin... that's how stupid he is. The fact that he also thinks minoxidil nuked his libido is just the final confirmation of how low IQ he is.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2486
its called emotional bias. your brain can overrule itself. smart people make dumb decisions due to emotional involvement all the time. this is why we arent robots
So are you saying my obsession over these sides are irrational? Or that the sides don't exist at all? Because both of those are stupid, I used to get tons of IOIs and female attention when I had high collagen glowing skin at age 15 before minox
7eda10df-f061-4ec7-a758-f1662980c1d7-png.166256

vs age 16 after minox

d1178719-67e2-463c-9efd-81d4e34b1385-png.143596

Collagen levels aren't supposed to decrease until 25. While on minoxidil I probably had the collagen levels of a 50 year old (but didn't actually look 50 because of elastin, ect)
answer1img1.gif

It's not an emotional bias, the sides are real and they have a real impact deal with it. Collagen alone makes up like 1/3 of your looks.

gncskHI.jpg

So are you saying my obsession over these sides are irrational? Or that the sides don't exist at all? Because both of those are stupid, I used to get tons of IOIs and female attention when I had high collagen glowing skin at age 15 before minox
7eda10df-f061-4ec7-a758-f1662980c1d7-png.166256

vs age 16 after minox

d1178719-67e2-463c-9efd-81d4e34b1385-png.143596

Collagen levels aren't supposed to decrease until 25. While on minoxidil I probably had the collagen levels of a 50 year old (but didn't actually look 50 because of elastin, ect)
answer1img1.gif

It's not an emotional bias, the sides are real and they have a real impact deal with it. Collagen alone makes up like 1/3 of your looks.

gncskHI.jpg
1. you never showed convincing evidence of you looking substantially different. i didnt micro analyze the pictures but from what I remember you roughly looked the same. i can believe you your skin feels worse but my impression is you either overestimate how good your skin looked or you underestimate how you look now. probably 1st option

2. you are in pubertal age and theres just so many variables to use observational evidence / anecdotes of you getting so much female attention. you could've changed in other ways, girls preferences could've changed, your competition could've changed.

3. i find your face weird looking. i can understand how you dont get attention but i cant really see how youd get substamtially more attention with better skin (even though i agree skin matters a lot)

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
1. you never showed convincing evidence of you looking substantially different. i didnt micro analyze the pictures but from what I remember you roughly looked the same. i can believe you your skin feels worse but my impression is you either overestimate how good your skin looked or you underestimate how you look now. probably 1st option

2. you are in pubertal age and theres just so many variables to use observational evidence / anecdotes of you getting so much female attention. you could've changed in other ways, girls preferences could've changed, your competition could've changed.

3. i find your face weird looking. i can understand how you dont get attention but i cant really see how youd get substamtially more attention with better skin (even though i agree skin matters a lot)
You don't understand at all.

Alright, so you say all of this, now lets see you use that minoxidil.

He is on the spectrum

It's known that minox effects collagen. If it effects everyone but at varying degrees or only some people a lot I'm not entirely sure tbh.

He neglected a huge factor: puberty and dht. Dht makes you look 'older'. I used minox and liyerally 0 effect on my skin he's obsessed beyond belief about such a trivial thing a'd him associating minox with libido makes taking him seriously very hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
He neglected a huge factor: puberty and dht. Dht makes you look 'older'. I used minox and liyerally 0 effect on my skin he's obsessed beyond belief about such a trivial thing a'd him associating minox with libido makes taking him seriously very hard
Dht doesn't thin your skin you idiot
I thought you said you were? I wasn't trying to insult you lmao
I'm not.

• Woah
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
Don’t listen to op he got libido issues from minoxidil literally sub human as it gets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back