Yippie

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
Yippie:p
@Vermilioncore want to hear some news?
My lovely wifey is going on vacation to Bali for 3 weeks with her friend Aaron! He is a freaking construction worker, oh god of course I had to pay for everything by myself!!
Ah its almost night, my wifey has girls nights out with her besties, so fucking awesome I love her and she loves me... hope I will get 10 minute sex tonight when she comes home, because we didn't fuck for months!
She is avoiding me, only talking to me when she needs my money or a car... ughh she is playing hard to get, aww what a princess

@ropemax

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ropemax, WhiteGoodman, stevielake and 3 others
I was a gothboi, but now i am little cuck

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
My Life. My Rules. My Life. My attitude. I don't care, but don't play with me.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 13332
My lovely wifey is going on vacation to Bali for 3 weeks with her friend Aaron! He is a freaking construction worker, oh god of course I had to pay for everything by myself!!
Ah its almost night, my wifey has girls nights out with her beasties, so fucking awesome I love her and she loves me... hope I will get 10 minute sex tonight when she comes home, because we didn't fuck for months!
She is avoiding me, only talking to me when she needs my money or a car... ughh she is playing hard to get, aww what a princess

@ropemax
🥳

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake and LooksOrDeath
2 min starfish sex while she has been implaled by the entire male population of bali
@Vermilioncore look at this insecure dude. Who hurt you?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, LooksOrDeath and Vermilioncore
Yippie, um, this. This a thousand times.

My wife loves playing hard to get! One time she didn’t fuck me for 7 months straight! She tried making me jealous or something! But it’s weird because I found several XXL condoms in her purse. But, what can I say? It’s her body her choice :rolleyes: maybe she did have sex with her 6’8 coworker, but that’s just dirty kinky taboo sex. I’m the true winner because she loves me and married me! I’m the one she comes to for help and money! So I’m happy. Right now she’s away somewhere and I’m just playing Mario Bros. She’s always disappearing randomly :rolleyes: such a little evasive princess!

• JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 3828, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Do you know the origin of the word? The second pharaoh saw his wife getting fucked by Moses and he uttered 'Yippie!'

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person

My wife loves playing hard to get! One time she didn’t fuck me for 7 months straight! She tried making me jealous or something! But it’s weird because I found several XXL condoms in her purse. But, what can I say? It’s her body her choice :rolleyes: maybe she did have sex with her 6’8 coworker, but that’s just dirty kinky taboo sex. I’m the true winner because she loves me and married me! I’m the one she comes to for help and money! So I’m happy. Right now she’s away somewhere and I’m just playing Mario Bros. She’s always disappearing randomly :rolleyes: such a little evasive princess!
her body her choice

meanwhile she'll divorce rape you if you look at your sister for too long

her body her choice

meanwhile she'll divorce rape you if you look at your sister for too long
If she want to uhh divorce rape its her choice, we live in a freedom.. did you hear about woman rights?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and LooksOrDeath

Ah its almost night, my wifey has girls nights out with her besties, so fucking awesome I love her and she loves me... hope I will get 10 minute sex tonight when she comes home, because we didn't fuck for months!

@ropemax
You're both such gentlemen. I wish there were more men like you in our society :owo::owo::bluepill::bluepill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 13332
If she want to uhh divorce rape its her choice, we live in a freedom.. did you hear about woman rights?
sorry i forgot

but sir what if you don't want to give her money for handbag if you're in 50000 euro debt

sorry i forgot

but sir what if you don't want to give her money for handbag if you're in 50000 euro debt
You shouldn't be near woman if you in debt
You have to have money to date a brave self respecting lady, they are attracted to it more than to your body. Trust me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore and LooksOrDeath
All these threads of the exact same joke over and over am I on reddit

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore