Yk it’s over when

NigerianChico

NigerianChico

Banned
Your homeboy says your ugly so you go around asking girls at your school who looks better and they say you need to be confident with your looks

• +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe and vermillioncorefan
yk its over when endo wont prescribe you hgh because muh insulin muh be confident muh you should go to pyschyatrist

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: niqfan625, vermillioncorefan, Axii and 3 others
yk its over when endo wont prescribe you hgh because muh insulin muh be confident muh you should go to pyschyatrist
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Axii, LooksThinker and john788
Just buy it from Chinese chemical companies lol.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Just buy it from Chinese chemical companies lol.
i cant afford shit besides ai and food. parents wont buy me hgh from chinese companies lmao. and i dont think ill have enough money to buy it myself since i only get 570 usd for wageslaving in my country

Last edited:
  • So Sad
i cant afford shit besides ai and food. parents wont buy me hgh from chemical companies lmao. and i dont think ill have enough money to buy it myself since i only get 570 usd for wageslaving in my country
i have similar situtation rn too :feelsrope:

i have similar situtation rn too :feelsrope:
i literally dont know what to do im frustrated asf. and the most brutal part is that im 5'4 and all im asking is to reach 5'10 but i dont think i will so i think ill kms in the future

• +1
i literally dont know what to do im frustrated asf. and the most brutal part is that im 5'4 and all im asking is to reach 5'10 but i dont think i will so i think ill kms in the future
how old are you? I´m rn also 5´4

I´m 15.3, are you ethnic or white because that seems unnatural for a white guy?
im white, i had moustache at 13, cummed at 14 and got really bad acne at 15 and my dad grew a lot at 16 so might be the case for me aswell, if not, over

• Woah
im white, i had moustache at 13, cummed at 14 and got really bad acne at 15 and my dad grew a lot at 16 so might be the case for me aswell, if not, over
weird genetics

• +1
Reactions: john788
drink more milk and you will grow to 6´0

there are certain websites for that

• +1
i cant afford shit besides ai and food. parents wont buy me hgh from chinese companies lmao. and i dont think ill have enough money to buy it myself since i only get 570 usd for wageslaving in my country
lol Im about to order my restock of gh for more than that

its so fucking over for your ass

• +1
Did you go to him like
Doc I need hgh because internet forum said average is 6'2
If you don't give them to me I will be a masd dhooter

Did you go to him like
Doc I need hgh because internet forum said average is 6'2
If you don't give them to me I will be a masd dhooter
no bruh i just said i need it for height growth since im really short

I love how none of the replies are related to the actual post

• +1