Yo Guys, Will Mewing Really Hard Give Me A Strong Browridge And Make My Peepee 10 Inches???

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
Captura de Tela 2019 10 24 as 181257

Do I need to keep mewing so my dick won't shrink back????

Captura de Tela 2019 10 24 as 181449

The thing is that I'm still unsure if having a brow ridge and a 10 inches dick with mewing will be attractive...

Captura de Tela 2019 10 24 as 181613

I'm really thankful for all the contribution that Mew brought about the influence of airway and masticatory muscles in kids, but FOR FUCK SAKE, the mewing community are full of 1 digit IQ amoebas, these people are the bottom of the bottom when it comes to IQ!

"Yeah, bro, there's like 20 articles saying that masticatory muscles have no influence in brow ridge, but I'm sure putting my tongue on the roof of my mouth gave me a brow ridge, but it got back to normal after I stopped"

These people are CANCER!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, SayNoToRotting, EckhartTollemaxx and 1 other person
wasnt there a discussion on lookism that massetter grows ramus and also is connected to temporal muscle which, if trained, stimulates GH in the area

browridge being a GH and T feature afterall

I think they also talked about injecting HGH in ridge

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
I mewed too hard and my dick got too big now i need to de-mew

wasnt there a discussion on lookism that massetter grows ramus and also is connected to temporal muscle which, if trained, stimulates GH in the area

browridge being a GH and T feature afterall

I think they also talked about injecting HGH in ridge

I've read over 15 articles about tongue and mostly masticatory (temporal muscle too) all came to the same conclusion: ZERO influence on brow ridge, nothing, zero, nada, nadica, rien.

''Reversing to primary look''

Mewing is totally legit, after mewing hard for few months i ascended and girls don't stop of giving me IOI's and get pussy wet when i stare at them

QcK5dAd

I've read over 15 articles about tongue and mostly masticatory (temporal muscle too) all came to the same conclusion: ZERO influence on brow ridge, nothing, zero, nada, nadica, rien.
Do these studies (which I have not read) take stress distribution into account?

https://i.imgur.com/f7WDOJ7.png

Could I see those stdies regardless?
Because I'm certain the entire skull is under pressure if you chew, even on your back teeth.

However even I would have to admit that chewing is obviously not the holy grail for a browridge no matter how it's put.
HGH, T, and genetics (Cranial base, etc.) are definitely bigger contributor of big browridges in people.

• +1
Do these studies (which I have not read) take stress distribution into account?

https://i.imgur.com/f7WDOJ7.png

Could I see those stdies regardless?
Because I'm certain the entire skull is under pressure if you chew, even on your back teeth.

Yes they do, from various points of pressure.

Review of In Vivo Bone Strain Studies and Finite Element Models of the Zygomatic Complex in Humans and Nonhuman Primates: Implications for Clinical Research and Practice

Edentulation alters material properties of cortical bone in the human craniofacial skeleton -- functional implications for craniofacial structure in primate evolution

In Vitro Quantification of Strain Patterns in the Craniofacial Skeleton Due to Masseter and Temporalis Activities

Masticatory Loading and Bone Adaptation in the Supraorbital Torus of Developing Macaques

Stressed Out: Masticatory Forces and Primate Circumorbital Form + Reemerging Stress: Supraorbital Torus Morphology in the Mid-Sagittal Plane?

Supraorbital ridge and masticatory apparatus II -- Humans (Eskimos)

Tooth eruption and browridge formation

I think the Eskimos one was the only one who found some connection, but 1988 and it's pretty simplistic compared to the others

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and SayNoToRotting

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Yes they do, from various points of pressure.

Review of In Vivo Bone Strain Studies and Finite Element Models of the Zygomatic Complex in Humans and Nonhuman Primates: Implications for Clinical Research and Practice

Edentulation alters material properties of cortical bone in the human craniofacial skeleton -- functional implications for craniofacial structure in primate evolution

In Vitro Quantification of Strain Patterns in the Craniofacial Skeleton Due to Masseter and Temporalis Activities

Masticatory Loading and Bone Adaptation in the Supraorbital Torus of Developing Macaques

Stressed Out: Masticatory Forces and Primate Circumorbital Form + Reemerging Stress: Supraorbital Torus Morphology in the Mid-Sagittal Plane?

Supraorbital ridge and masticatory apparatus II -- Humans (Eskimos)

Tooth eruption and browridge formation

I think the Eskimos one was the only one who found some connection, but 1988 and it's pretty simplistic compared to the others
Haven't read anything (yet), but just lol at the images that pop up when you search any of these links under google images:

https://i.imgur.com/XnWOOUW.png

What a monster

• Woah
a mewing page admin told me to hard mew while i sleep

jordan.gif

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 1100
Haven't read anything (yet), but just lol at the images that pop up when you search any of these links under google images:

What a monster

That will never be us

:(

• So Sad

What a monster
lateral orbital seems weak