Yo how is Tails saying this Sergi YouTubers' eye-area is 5/10 and average?

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Wtf is he even thinking? How does this major pretty boy have average eyes? Lol

These eyes are screaming the female gaze

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, SubhumanCurrycel, Vain786 and 4 others
This eye area u like?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 16275
Tails is an idiot like you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, stamaster21, House Lannister and 2 others
'Average eye-area' loooool

What? How?! I am so baffled

F4f554c64344faabd769153411956447

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, It'snotover and Racky
His eye area isn't average.
Rating facial features autisticly is a futile and worthless endeavor.

If we were to rate his eye area considering 5 is average, it's at least 7-7.5/10, imo

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, aBetterMii, Seth Walsh and 3 others
His eye area isn't average.
Rating facial features autisticly is a futile and worthless endeavor.

If we were to rate his eye area considering 5 is average, it's at least 7-7.5/10, imo

It's the major inegral factor in what makes a pretty boy a pretty boy, alongside high cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Racky
The guy doesn't look bad but JFL if you think he wouldn't be dwarfed and humiliatied if a taller, wider framed, more dimorphic man would show up.

Woman would prefer the latter.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thecel, copemaxxeer, Gargamel and 2 others
The guy doesn't look bad but JFL if you think he wouldn't be dwarfed and humiliatied if a taller, wider framed, more dimorphic man would show up.

Woman would prefer the latter.

Low IQ remark as this all hinges on the type (Age range) of women you are talking about, duh brain

Fuck me you guys are idiots

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 15370 and Dunkelheit
Tails is an idiot like you

Imagine being so ugly that you have to pretend you're 6'3 LMAO on a fucking forum with 50% incels

Keep it up man, dude's going places in life

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bogii, Elvisandreaa, Seth Walsh and 3 others
Imagine being so ugly that you have to pretend you're 6'3 LMAO on a fucking forum with 50% incels

Keep it up man, dude's going places in life
i mog u bro height wise age wise face wise:geek:

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786 and Deleted member 16275
tz1KGoh.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and fogdart
i mog u bro height wise age wise face wise:geek:

You're 5'11 and skinny af so try and pass off as a 6ft3 man

I've known it since I began posting again on here and watching your claims, but your soul is so boring I never bothered with exposing you

If you want this to be exposed to the site let me know

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 15827
major prettyboy??

he's a mtn at best..

actually nvm.. i saw his other pics.. but he's more like a strong htn

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Seth Walsh and MakinItHappenReturn
his eye area is technically above average considering that Indians like OP are put into the equation but are nothing special

What would u rate this dude

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
You're 5'11 and skinny af so try and pass off as a 6ft3 man

I've known it since I began posting again on here and watching your claims, but your soul is so boring I never bothered with exposing you

If you want this to be exposed to the site let me know
expose me bro i want to laugh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
0b7e2d8cb03925aca57ebbc641d43443

F761b225467830b46dce1e8333ac856a

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
his eye area is technically above average considering that Indians like OP are put into the equation but are nothing special

My eyes are considerably above average on a universal scale, but that is beside the point

If you only factored in caucasian young boys, this is not average

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
My eyes are considerably above average on a universal scale, but that is beside the point

If you only factored in caucasian young boys, this is not average
most people would have worse eyes but you’d see several similar eye areas going outside.

i edited the reply

but he does look like mtn in these vids tho

Ah yes! Naturally and the female's reactions confirm that!

They are evidently overwhelmed by how middle of the road he looks, hence their surprise, shyness and overall girly aura lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and Seth Walsh
most people would have worse eyes but you’d see several similar eye areas going outside.

That still doesn't make it average

Average caucasian male
280690f22ef4ad3a855e5f82bcc10ba8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Oberyn and incel194012940
Comedic gold

@Seth Walsh
People can't handle the truth man it's crazy to see. Tall lean prettyboy femgaze maxxed is the status quo now. Trenbolone users seething. Bloatcels, gymcels, ogrecels coming at us left and right. I'm only agreeing with the evidence. How can anyone disagree with primary data. Tails is atleast doing research and collecting real data and making accurate conclusions. Only thing I don't agree with him is that you can be a mouth breather and still not have worse dentofacial structure than if you kept proper orofacial posture throughout your life. But I think he was using hyperbole to show people that mewing can't literally grow your jaw.

There's a lot of scammers out now like Syrian Pyscho and his glow-up. He 100000% got a bimax, you can clearly see the notch/bracked left over, near the back of his jawline a few mms infront of where the sagittal cut was done for the BSSO. You can clearly see the part where the bone didn't grow back perfectly straight during the osteogenesis stage.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Vain786
That still doesn't make it average

Average caucasian male
View attachment 1849431
Still above average in terms of mean-average among all men. He's average in the sense that his facial features are all koinophilicly average, which makes him very good looking. Only think he lacks is striking features. A few features benefit from being beyond the koinophilic average range of cephalometry when those features are relating to male dimophism - i.e., browridge protrusion, forehead width and sometimes PFL can benefit from being beyond the average so long as they don't mess up harmony.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
People can't handle the truth man it's crazy to see. Tall lean prettyboy femgaze maxxed is the status quo now. Trenbolone users seething. Bloatcels, gymcels, ogrecels coming at us left and right. I'm only agreeing with the evidence. How can anyone disagree with primary data. Tails is atleast doing research and collecting real data and making accurate conclusions. Only thing I don't agree with him is that you can be a mouth breather and still not have worse dentofacial structure than if you kept proper orofacial posture throughout your life. But I think he was using hyperbole to show people that mewing can't literally grow your jaw.

There's a lot of scammers out now like Syrian Pyscho and his glow-up. He 100000% got a bimax, you can clearly see the notch/bracked left over, near the back of his jawline a few mms infront of where the sagittal cut was done for the BSSO. You can clearly see the part where the bone didn't grow back perfectly straight during the osteogenesis stage.
link to that?? or proof in some video.

What would u rate this dude

Denial normies are the worst. What a fucking annoying cunt.

"I thought he was gonna rate me 7/10(chadlite)"
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

• JFL

I don't think he had bimax only jaw wraparound.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
  • +1
link to that?? or proof in some video.
In his orginal tiktok vid the frame where he's showing his jaw and says "Jaw gains? I guess it worked:D:D"

Imageedit 2 5434251266

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Hes seen too many incels autistically squinting and its over for this IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Vain786
Ugly dog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Damian Kater mogs him and gets much more seductive reactions from women on omegle

69C191CD D058 4359 A6FC E8DE404290EB

Lol at Tails analyzing Sergei’s features and rating him a 9/10 when he’s obviously refering to his appeal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786
This manlet prettyboy would get absolutely demolished if he sets foot in a EE nightclub.

I've seen Balkan ogres with more mass in their rib cage than this rat manlet's entire body.

Remember that the world is collapsing and the reign of the ogres is here to come. Once civilisation goes to shit, the ogres will have the most SMV and power.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, copemaxxeer, It'snotover and 1 other person
Damian Kater mogs him and gets much more seductive reactions from women on omegle

View attachment 1849535

Lol at Tails analyzing Sergei’s features and rating him a 9/10 when he’s obviously refering to his appeal.

Yeah, this is the combination of soft features with dimorphism and what Tails leaves out

It's not that women DON'T LIKE dimorphism, it's that they want it to be accompanied by soft-features also. A man that looks pretty

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and TUSSELEIF
This manlet prettyboy would get absolutely demolished if he sets foot in a EE nightclub.

I've seen Balkan ogres with more mass in their rib cage than this rat manlet's entire body.

Remember that the world is collapsing and the reign of the ogres is here to come. Once civilisation goes to shit, the ogres will have the most SMV and power.

Manlet???????????/

• JFL
Reactions: Gargamel

He's legit 6'0 keep fuccckiinnggg copppinggggg

• JFL
Reactions: Gargamel and MakinItHappenReturn
He's legit 6'0 keep fuccckiinnggg copppinggggg

View attachment 1849575
6'0 with skinhead boots and giraffe neck :lul::lul::lul:

That's at least 2-3 inches of lifts jfl

And 6'0 isn't tall lol It's king of manlets height.

Now back to reddit you coping maggot faggot

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Seth Walsh
6'0 with skinhead boots :lul::lul::lul:

That's at least 2-3 inches of lifts jfl

And 6'0 isn't tall lol It's king of manlets height.

Now back to reddit you coping maggot faggot
Fucking fucking fucking absolute retard you are. HOW CAN YOU EVEN COPE??????????????

Wanna see how your entire worldview shatters in front of your eyes when you watch this :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Did you forget about FACE???? Fucking FACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

No anything for your face. Just look at the hard evidence. Look at any video of this guy. Are you trying to argue that girls are more attracted to tryhard gymcelled retarded ovER ogre roid bloatcels than this guy? Just FACE reality !

:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Gargamel
Fucking fucking fucking absolute retard you are. HOW CAN YOU EVEN COPE??????????????

Wanna see how your entire worldview shatters in front of your eyes when you watch this :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Did you forget about FACE???? Fucking FACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

No anything for your face. Just look at the hard evidence. Look at any video of this guy. Are you trying to argue that girls are more attracted to tryhard gymcelled retarded ovER ogre roid bloatcels than this guy? Just FACE reality !

:lul::lul:

Keep raging and barking for me :lul::lul::lul:

Jfl if you think i watched any of his videos or know who the fuck this prison meat boy is lol

Fact 1: you are a 🐕
Fact 2: I have a leash
Fact 3: 🐕‍🦺

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 18244 and Seth Walsh

He ain't even going to EE nightclubs he can go on OMEGLE and prime JBs offer to fly him out to their parents house to sleep in their beds. (It's literally in the vid - some girl wanted him to come to Wyoming) ---- Sergi will NEVER need to go to some dusty musty ass EE nightclub to tryhardmaxx amongst disgusting roidcellers:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Deleted member 15004, It'snotover and 3 others
Keep raging and barking for me :lul::lul::lul:

Jfl if you think i watched any of his videos or know who the fuck this prison meat boy is lol

Fact 1: you are a 🐕
Fact 2: I have a leash
Fact 3: 🐕‍🦺
Good don't watch the vid it will MAKE YOU CRY NIGGA

Attack dog training
SlipperyJoyfulHart max 1mb
200w
200w

• JFL
He ain't even going to EE nightclubs he can go on OMEGLE and prime JBs offer to fly him out to their parents house to sleep in their beds. (It's literally in the vid - some girl wanted him to come to Wyoming) ---- Sergi will NEVER need to go to some dusty musty ass EE nightclub to tryhardmaxx amongst disgusting roidcellers:lul::lul::lul:
Keep barking for your boyfriend like the obedient dog you are.

Ofc he will never set a foot in a EE nightclub. He will get brutalized by real men.

JFL nobody takes roids in EE, everyone is naturally high T rape machine.

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh

Gotta show me that part. I ain't got time to whizz through the video. Do you have a time-stamp? Hahaha. This is mad.