Yo how is Tails saying this Sergi YouTubers' eye-area is 5/10 and average?

Keep barking for your boyfriend like the obedient dog you are.

Ofc he will never set a foot in a EE nightclub. He will get brutalized by real men.

JFL nobody takes roids in EE, everyone is naturally high T rape machine.
Yeah rape machines because no girls are attracted to EE monsters. They need to try force attraction. Girls don't want their SPERM (brutal reality) :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

That's why they're rape machines. Coping and tryhard maxxing in nighclubs - fucking brutal man :ogre::ogre:😥😥

Hysterical laughter
Laughing laughing hysterically
18 Laughing Really Hard Gif
2183390c33417d017eaed6a53d80fb64

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Gargamel
Yeah rape machines because no girls are attracted to EE monsters. They need to try force attraction. Girls don't want their SPERM (brutal reality) :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

That's why they're rape machines. Coping and tryhard maxxing in nighclubs - fucking brutal man :ogre::ogre:😥😥

View attachment 1849594View attachment 1849595View attachment 1849596View attachment 1849598
Keep double replaying to me you 🦮🦮🦮

The leash in only going to get tighter :lul::lul::lul:

You are obviously in the middle of a mental breakdown.

Go watch your boyfriend's videos and calm down.

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Gotta show me that part. I ain't got time to whizz through the video. Do you have a time-stamp? Hahaha. This is mad.
Can't find it now and already filtered though 20+ ~10minute omegle compilations of girls going insane and saying they want his babies TO HIS FACE, just by him existing. But I'm sure that 1 clip will pop up so long as it doesn't get lost in HOURS of footage of him getting girls without talking and just by showing his face.

Yet we have masc copers who are trying to build a legacy just to attract ugly roasties.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD - When will people understand how basic fucking sexual attraction works :lul:

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Keep double replaying to me you 🦮🦮🦮

The leash in only going to get tighter :lul::lul::lul:

You are obviously in the middle of a mental breakdown.

Go watch your boyfriend's videos and calm down.
Soon, you will not be able to cope. Don't worry you will eventually align yourself to reality. Best of luck 🤟

One last note: Being jacked and ugly will scare off other men, and will scare off women.

It is all about looks. Intimidating other men has nothing to do with attracting women. Hope you come to realise this boyo:p

PS: It's mathematically over for all the guys in your sig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Gargamel
Soon, you will not be able to cope. Don't worry you will eventually align yourself to reality. Best of luck 🤟

One last note: Being jacked and ugly will scare off other men, and will scare off women.

It is all about looks. Intimidating other men has nothing to do with attracting women. Hope you come to realise this boyo:p

PS: It's mathematically over for all the guys in your sig View attachment 1849623
JFL at your iq.

Keep splashing me with water and deluding yourself that you are a priest of hidden knowledge.

The female gaze theory has been known for over a decade. I literally learned it during film class in uni.

Ofc prettyboys are the epitome of aesthetics, I never denied that.

I was implying that there are powers beyond pretty looks. Being physically dominant male end of the day is the ultimate mog. You won't get women's attention ofc but you possess the power of killing and abusing.

The rotting kids here have obviously never been in a real life alteration and have no idea how valuable it is to possess other qualityies outside of lump lips and pretty eyes.

• Love it
JFL at your iq.

Keep splashing me with water and deluding yourself that you are a priest of hidden knowledge.

The female gaze theory has been known for over a decade. I literally learned it during film class in uni.

Ofc prettyboys are the epitome of aesthetics, I never denied that.

I was implying that there are powers beyond pretty looks. Being physically dominant male end of the day is the ultimate mog. You won't get women's attention ofc but you possess the power of killing and abusing.

The rotting kids here have obviously never been in a real life alteration and have no idea how valuable it is to possess other qualityies outside of lump lips and pretty eyes.
You learned female gaze at uni 💀

Yeah ofc other stuff is important and luckily I have frame and a good build too. I was doing this to farm jfls but still trying to prove a point. I thought you were a legit ogre coper but seems you’re level headed so we’ll call a truce 👍🤝

• +1
Reactions: Gargamel
You learned female gaze at uni 💀

Yeah ofc other stuff is important and luckily I have frame and a good build too. I was doing this to farm jfls but still trying to prove a point. I thought you were a legit ogre coper but seems you’re level headed so we’ll call a truce 👍🤝
Oh yeah, ofc. We are barking at each other for the sport.

Face is king and always will be. It's just very entertaining to say the opposite and watch the forum turn into a Mumbai dog shelter:lul::lul::lul:

Yes, if you actually sit down and analize both Hollywood and European cinema you quickly get blackpilled.

• +1
Imagine being so ugly that you have to pretend you're 6'3 LMAO on a fucking forum with 50% incels

Keep it up man, dude's going places in life
dont talk like this about the Bull

How many more channels does this nigga tails wanna make