love is a lot like piss, it is warm and a waste
just curious

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I am. @Esteban1997 @alurmo @TUSSELEIF[/USER @MoggerGaston ] are too

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Esteban1997, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
same lol. I shouldn't have been born, yet I am here, annoyingly.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and ElTruecel
I’m the middle child of 3 brothers. All my brothers are neurodivergent in some way, my older brother just has dyslexia, he’s 28 and has 2 kids. My younger brother has ADHD but has the hyper kind and has many friends. I got the worst end with both autism and ADHD lol

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • JFL
Only childs shouldn't end up here except in very extreme situations

They would have more than enough resources (both tangible and intangible) to have made it through life

They would have more than enough resources (both tangible and intangible) to have made it through life
lol what, your chances of being non NT skyrocket as an onlychild, you also have a higher chance of fucked up development with usually old parents, besides the overall worse life quality and anxiety/loneliness

• +1
Reactions: goo25, Arcturus, ElTruecel and 2 others
you also have a higher chance of fucked up development
Yeah my parents had me at 35 and my mom had 3 miscarriages after that jfl
But does it really affect development tho

Ok retard

Ok retard
he probably has an image of a rich couple with the ambitions to raise their perfect one kid with the best resources available, meanwhile most onlychild ngas are from middle class parents who were old, infertile or autistic

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Tabula Rasa and alurmo
lol what, your chances of being non NT skyrocket as an onlychild, you also have a higher chance of fucked up development with usually old parents, besides the overall worse life quality and anxiety/loneliness
Yup what a deluded sperg. Also lemme add @Danish_Retard @TsarTsar444 @goo25 @Arcturus

• +1
Reactions: goo25 and Danish_Retard
Yup what a deluded sperg. Also lemme add @Danish_Retard @TsarTsar444 @goo25 @Arcturus
I wouldn’t say being an only child really contributes to inceldom or there’s any correlation really. But that being said people definitely look at you strange if you tell them you don’t have sibling as if it makes you some kind of weirdo. They act like you don’t know how to share or anything even tho that’s simply not true. I know how to get along with people

• +1