yo i got a dm !!

Lexapro

Lexapro

play the cards you were dealt with
Joined
Mar 4, 2026
Posts
2,932
Reputation
9,443
1790627832124

oh okay dang
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: оrg, muhammad18347, HappyChud and 6 others
I miss the days when I had vip😢
 
  • +1
Reactions: оrg, scuderia, simematic and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: scuderia, IOD and Shrek2OnDvD
I always get happy when I get a dm

But it’s always master :fuk:

I’m not inspirational enough yet
 
  • +1
Reactions: оrg, HappyChud, IOD and 4 others
I always get happy when I get a dm

But it’s always master :fuk:

I’m not inspirational enough yet
show up at the looksmax camp
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HappyChud, IOD and ANON
I always get happy when I get a dm

But it’s always master :fuk:

I’m not inspirational enough yet
i get a dm every week from some random grey asking me to ascend them:lul::lul:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HappyChud, ANON and Lexapro
ya it was red name red frame and my user was egyptianslayr
your old aesthetic was tuff

might gift u vip :owo:
 
  • Love it
Reactions: IOD
i get a dm every week from some random grey asking me to ascend them:lul::lul:
Do u have guides?

I never get those :fuk:
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: IOD and Lexapro
Ngl its been 2 months without VIP.

I miss it a lot
 
  • +1
Reactions: IOD and Lexapro
Do u have guides?

I never get those :fuk:
nah i don't i have no clue why I get dms. Someone dmed me "ive seen what you did for other people could you ascend me". I dont make guides but i used to answer a lot of lm questions
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON and Lexapro
is it an open for all thing orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?:PeepoRunCry::PeepoRunCry::PeepoRunCry::PeepoRunCry:
ill do a giveaway tomorrow for vip :02Woop:

7pm uk time
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HappyChud and ANON

Similar threads

lookingforadvicecel
Replies
8
Views
61
itsover74
itsover74
Αlchemy
Replies
7
Views
32
BatemanNigga
BatemanNigga
Hess
Replies
6
Views
54
g4rlic
g4rlic
BatemanNigga
Replies
6
Views
45
BatemanNigga
BatemanNigga
ICR
LifeFuel Yo guys
Replies
16
Views
61
Sköll12
Sköll12

Users who are viewing this thread

  • chud10282892
  • sphenoidnr
  • IOD
Back
Top