Yo I think gook has 2nd highest SMV

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.

Literally any Kpopmaxxer can slay alot of prime girls, it reflects on my own experience on Tinder as well as a light skin gook. I did my experiment in small town and limit distance too. And I put only 2 selfie mirror in my bathroom basement too even with unwashed mirror stains.

Kpop aesthetic, Kpop pill is so potent. You guys wouldn't get it.

Fcking Kpopmaxxers are slaying hard all over Europe right now.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, st.hamudi but 6‘5, HeightPilledum and 3 others
terra water

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @andy9432 @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Napoleon de Geso @mbolo @Beastimmung @Iasacrko @Eli @Cheesyrumble @Jungcuck

>zagreb

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
I mean despite Croatia being the most racist to gook. Try him in big liberal cities if he doesn't break the Tinder algorithm for another 95% of male matches.

• JFL
@AspiringChanglite

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, aspiringexcel and Xangsane
@Meraki and @aspiringexcel

Why do you CROATIAN cucks have Asians living rent free in your heads? Croatia isn't even a Chinese or Korean sexpat country like Ukraine, so wtf is the deal here? 🤔

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Bushman

Literally any Kpopmaxxer can slay alot of prime girls, it reflects on my own experience on Tinder as well as a light skin gook. I did my experiment in small town and limit distance too. And I put only 2 selfie mirror in my bathroom basement too even with unwashed mirror stains.

I think their appeal / smv is slightly higher than blacks thoughts @Kamui

I had sex with two Asian transwomen and made out with another one. Asian men are quite attractive indeed. Especially when they hop on HRT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Razeb and SidharthTheSlayer
I mean despite Croatia being the most racist to gook. Try him in big liberal cities if he doesn't break the Tinder algorithm for another 95% of male matches.
Fake experiment. That guy couldnt get laid there if his life depended on it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Amadeus
I think their appeal / smv is slightly higher than blacks thoughts @Kamui
Funny joke lmao you should become a comedian
Mike Tyson Lol GIF by DAZN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 21345, chosen-one and 1 other person

I have done my own experiment as a gook in small town too, it’s legit it’s insane it’s unstoppable now.

Funny joke lmao you should become a comedian
Mike Tyson Lol GIF by DAZN
Chinamen-the only race of men with a subreddit to prove their masculinity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Kamui
Chinamen-the only race of men with a subreddit to prove their masculinity
The guy in this experiment is a Chang so it’s no surprise that he’d slay and get tons of matches, the average ricecel only edges out curries in terms of general SMV, at least a black MTN can thugmax to get something, for a ricecel to Kpop max he needs to have a certain pheno or else he’s fucked

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
The guy in this experiment is a Chang so it’s no surprise that he’d slay and get tons of matches, the average ricecel only edges out curries in terms of general SMV, at least a black MTN can thugmax to get something, for a ricecel to Kpop max he needs to have a certain pheno or else he’s fucked

I am the prove that it works for non Chang too

he’s changlite max with below average height in a racist country

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
The face behind who made the meme
View attachment 2553989

Still Chadlite regardless, also I wouldn’t really say racist country lmao, Changs have high SMV in Europe cuz the bitches there love Kpop a lot apparently

He would get 999+ in Berlin

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
barely .org user would call him htn and mtn due to height in west
Narcy Indians who’ve never left their mothers basements opinions don’t mean jack fucking shit, anyone with a brain would know he’s an attractive guy who could get matches
u live in burgerland how would u know EE and balkan in general is racist
Ye but I know that I see European foids lusting over Kpop Changs and other rices a lot on social media
average bbc spammer face
Fixed

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Narcy Indians who’ve never left their mothers basements opinions don’t mean jack fucking shit, anyone with a brain would know he’s an attractive guy who could get matches

Ye but I know that I see European foids lusting over Kpop Changs and other rices a lot on social media

Fixed

Asian guys have small dicks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron and aspiringexcel
I am 100% gook and I have legit 6.3 inches dick not larping like normie rounding up. I didn't even account the curved downward to the tip.

its legit for PUA since white women dont expect AM to approach them

so they can run cocky invader ethnic cock tease theory

• JFL
Reactions: Lethbridge and aspiringexcel
How can I slay??

NEAs have 2nd highest smv, water is wet.
3459109 Screenshot 20230609 140842 Gallery

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
JFL. Eastern and central jewrope is pretty much racist to anyone except NEAs and central asians.

If youre a SEAmonkey youll get called a cigan. Everything else is a cigan or a nigger too.

Only thing that can happen to NEAs is getting called Jackie Can or squid game by some monkey gaser
@Meraki and @aspiringexcel

Why do you CROATIAN cucks have Asians living rent free in your heads? Croatia isn't even a Chinese or Korean sexpat country like Ukraine, so wtf is the deal here? 🤔
I am a gookologist. Nothing weird.
Ne copeuj cigo jedan. Istina da sad nebi imao threesome i tako slayat jer to nije appeal gookova. Ali bi definitivno mogao bit sa HQNP stacylite
Tales. Penis size is same everywhere.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, alpha_provider and HeightPilledum
Ne copeuj cigo jedan. Istina da sad nebi imao threesome i tako slayat jer to nije appeal gookova. Ali bi definitivno mogao bit sa HQNP stacylite
3711234 cage1

Mirin your dedication you little shit

• JFL
Females ugly in Zagreb. This how I swiped them middle-aged (18-22yo) there:

left 658
right 0

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and aspiringexcel
NEAs have 2nd highest smv, water is wet.
View attachment 2554469
this shows the automated matching by okcupid based on answers to questions. it doesn't mean matching in terms of actually replying. all this shows is asians have the "correct" answers to questions yet still does worse with dating than other races.

you shouldnt use the word gook thats racist